Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

Is there any information yet about how much was collected during the private placement? Or it will disclosed later today?

If it is a private sale , maybe the info is private  Grin. Or you can ask them in more active channel like telegram or their contact email. This thread is the most neglected channel
If im not mistaken, it was around $800,000 USD (the private placement raised fund), and it was already informed a few weeks ago on some previous pages.

800k USD is a bit meh, but hey it's just the start. hopefully things pick up in the main sale.

Those 800k USD were raised during the Dark Ages when bears were tearing everything apart. I expect the pre-sale to perform better.
taking into account the market situation in those days I think that the figures will be much better during the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

Is there any information yet about how much was collected during the private placement? Or it will disclosed later today?

If it is a private sale , maybe the info is private  Grin. Or you can ask them in more active channel like telegram or their contact email. This thread is the most neglected channel
If im not mistaken, it was around $800,000 USD (the private placement raised fund), and it was already informed a few weeks ago on some previous pages.

800k USD is a bit meh, but hey it's just the start. hopefully things pick up in the main sale.

Those 800k USD were raised during the Dark Ages when bears were tearing everything apart. I expect the pre-sale to perform better.
taking into account the market situation in those days I think that the figures will be much better during the ICO.

I totally agree. This is just the pre-sale, the main ICO is still ahead, I'm sure they will do good as the market seems to be quite okay at the moment.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

I totally agree. This is just the pre-sale, the main ICO is still ahead, I'm sure they will do good as the market seems to be quite okay at the moment.

This pre sale comes when the market is in the good condition and I guess this will give a help to the project.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

800k was 4 weeks ago now the private placement is over and there should be some updated number. I guess something more was raised in that time.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

Great to see a new video from Dr. De Grey. Thanks for sharing.

Really? I have somehow missed it in the thread and  I would really appreciate if you could share us the link of that video as this video from Dr. De Grey is really significant to the project.
I am also searching for the movie link. Would be nice if you could provide us the link
Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0YGoDnVc8
And actually you can watch all of ehfirst videos and you wont miss any video on their channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA/videos
Thanks for the link and channel.
Video looks really good
Thanks for the link. I see that their are pretty active on Yotube, they publish at least a couple of videos by week.

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

Any new development updates? I'm sure the community will be happy if they could hear from the devs more often. Imho.
There are regulary updates, the only thing which they are neglecting is the ANN-thread, the pictures are missing since weeks now and the solution was posted many times here, so it could be fixed within less minutes.

they really shouldn't be ignoring this thread. the ann thread is how most projects start and get the initial notoriety.

That's true. The pictures should have been back online for a while now. It is a bad first impressions.

I have seen many teams ignoring the value of this forum and regretting about it later. Bitcointalk forum is not just a place to have announcements, crypto enthusiasts world it is and more people come here everyday.

They should seriously consider a moderator or a community manager, Looks like alot of team staff in their webpage, but it seems like they do not participate in this forum.

Nickolay regularly posts new videos but imo that's not enough as actually noone enters the discussion with the community or answers questions. Wouldn't be a bad idea to appoint a community manager.

Hi everyone!

We have 2 community managers, but I can't say that we are satisfied with their work.

So our plan is to hire people with health and tech backgrounds, experienced in community management, i.e. your questions here often requre high level of knowledge and skills.

As you can see, we are working hard, and know you could find plenty details about eHealth First (WP in 14 languages, Brochure in 12 ones, Presentation in 2, Annex 1 to the WP, publications in media, videos on YouTube Channell, posts in social media and messengers).

You need to be sure about the Project before investing in it.
And we decided to provide you with the comprehensive info even at the beginning.
Pls take into account, we are just starting Pre-ICO Smiley

We realize, you would like to receive best products, best community experience, best investment options.
We are focusing on that.

Also please consider, EHF's highly professional team trying to solve huge and global issue in a critical area, applying really freash approaches.

So give us and yourself a chance.

Thank you!

Thanks for your statement and your understanding of the community's needs. Btw, good luck with finding a community manager who meets your and the community's requirements.

This is the problem with most blockchain startups: they rely on volunteers or non-professionals to moderate their social media.
There is nothing wrong with volunteers or non-professionals to moderate their social media.
Many Bitcointalk member make a good job in this. The big advantage with volunteers is, that they usually can be paid with their token instead of fiat.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

Any new development updates? I'm sure the community will be happy if they could hear from the devs more often. Imho.
There are regulary updates, the only thing which they are neglecting is the ANN-thread, the pictures are missing since weeks now and the solution was posted many times here, so it could be fixed within less minutes.

they really shouldn't be ignoring this thread. the ann thread is how most projects start and get the initial notoriety.

That's true. The pictures should have been back online for a while now. It is a bad first impressions.

I have seen many teams ignoring the value of this forum and regretting about it later. Bitcointalk forum is not just a place to have announcements, crypto enthusiasts world it is and more people come here everyday.

They should seriously consider a moderator or a community manager, Looks like alot of team staff in their webpage, but it seems like they do not participate in this forum.

Nickolay regularly posts new videos but imo that's not enough as actually noone enters the discussion with the community or answers questions. Wouldn't be a bad idea to appoint a community manager.

Hi everyone!

We have 2 community managers, but I can't say that we are satisfied with their work.

So our plan is to hire people with health and tech backgrounds, experienced in community management, i.e. your questions here often requre high level of knowledge and skills.

As you can see, we are working hard, and know you could find plenty details about eHealth First (WP in 14 languages, Brochure in 12 ones, Presentation in 2, Annex 1 to the WP, publications in media, videos on YouTube Channell, posts in social media and messengers).

And we decided to provide you with the comprehensive info even at the beginning.

We realize, you would like to receive best products, best community experience, best investment options.
We are focusing on that.

Also please consider, EHF's highly professional team trying to solve huge and global issue in a critical area, applying really freash approaches.

Thank you!

Thanks for your statement and your understanding of the community's needs. Btw, good luck with finding a community manager who meets your and the community's requirements.

This is the problem with most blockchain startups: they rely on volunteers or non-professionals to moderate their social media.
There is nothing wrong with volunteers or non-professionals to moderate their social media.
Many Bitcointalk member make a good job in this. The big advantage with volunteers is, that they usually can be paid with their token instead of fiat.

That's ture but unfortunately they often can't answer technical questions or questions regarding the roadmap. Some things can only be answered by members of the core team.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

800k was 4 weeks ago now the private placement is over and there should be some updated number. I guess something more was raised in that time.

Good question. Would be interesting to know if there was more money raised until now or if the final private placement budget is still at 800k.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

Good question. Would be interesting to know if there was more money raised until now or if the final private placement budget is still at 800k.

I think they concentrated on developement in that time. I think some big deals would have been announced, if they happened, to attract more attention. But I've heard nothing of that.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

Pre ICO has started. Lets pray that this phase will run as expected. Btw 40% discount is a good offer that shouldn't be missed.

It is indeed started now but, I don't see any progress on the site. Are they not showing the real-time collection?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

Pre ICO has started. Lets pray that this phase will run as expected. Btw 40% discount is a good offer that shouldn't be missed.

It is indeed started now but, I don't see any progress on the site. Are they not showing the real-time collection?

No I dont think they are displaying this in real time. I too thought of checking the progress but couldnt find the proper information.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

No I dont think they are displaying this in real time. I too thought of checking the progress but couldnt find the proper information.

Would be good indeed if they'd put a counter on the website. Otherwise the contract address is available, so I guess you can check that.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

Hi everyone!

We are focusing on that.

Thank you!

That's ture but unfortunately they often can't answer technical questions or questions regarding the roadmap. Some things can only be answered by members of the core team.

So they have to get in touch with the devs, if they have technical questions. That is still better than dev is answering rare.
Also they could create a FAQ and look after it, many questions were repeated and are the same, but because of the terrible search function of BTCT you cant find them.
This is what Iam missing at many ICO's a simple FAQ. If I see some bounty-leader on Telegram I could puke, I dont say names here.
They get hundreds of times the same question, answering very rude and misuse their power, instead of make a FAQ or at least pin the most interesting questions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Really? I have somehow missed it in the thread and  I would really appreciate if you could share us the link of that video as this video from Dr. De Grey is really significant to the project.
I am also searching for the movie link. Would be nice if you could provide us the link
And actually you can watch all of ehfirst videos and you wont miss any video on their channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA/videos
Video looks really good

I think it would be more cool if there will be a video by Dr. De Grey discussing EHF platform and it could make a real impact to the project funding. Smiley
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

Really? I have somehow missed it in the thread and  I would really appreciate if you could share us the link of that video as this video from Dr. De Grey is really significant to the project.
Video looks really good

I think it would be more cool if there will be a video by Dr. De Grey discussing EHF platform and it could make a real impact to the project funding. Smiley

There is already a video by Aubrey de Grey where he is talking about eHealth First and why he is supporting it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g30jUDu3hA
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

Video looks really good

agreed , they should do more to promote the platform, and use their people to make these presentations.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

Video looks really good

agreed , they should do more to promote the platform, and use their people to make these presentations.

A video of Dr DeGrey would really be important for the whole community, and also to draw the attention of external Members. Someone with knowledge and primacy of what is being implemented, and able to simplify any explanation
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

Would be good indeed if they'd put a counter on the website. Otherwise the contract address is available, so I guess you can check that.

0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E

Is this the contract address.? That just has about half ETH. Huh Huh

Am I missing something..? Anyone correct me if am wrong.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

NB!
Hi everyone!
Today we will start the transactions of EHF tokens to the ETH accounts of private placement investors.
It lasts until May, 20.
Thanks a lot!

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Hi everyone!

We are focusing on that.

Thank you!

is true the team is working hard, the translation of the wp, the presentation, the publication of videos on youtube, posts on social media, it seems a good idea to hire someone an additional community managers to manage the thread on the forum, the pre-ico is starting i will take a look...
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: