Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

btw. i might add that the news website is a good idea, constant updates can be helpful on there, and if website updates regularly we can track the progress from there..

Ues as long as there is some information released about what is happening and what the team is working on, this is fine by me.

I think it is mandatory really. you have to keep you investors informed and it keeps the token value high.
Agree, but it is one thing to make a newssite on their website (which I highly appreciate) and an other thing to answer on questions here. I dont agree, that the product is more important than answering questions to potential investors. Both is needed, without activity here the collected amount of money can be noticeably reduced.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

btw. i might add that the news website is a good idea, constant updates can be helpful on there, and if website updates regularly we can track the progress from there..

Ues as long as there is some information released about what is happening and what the team is working on, this is fine by me.

I think it is mandatory really. you have to keep you investors informed and it keeps the token value high.
Agree, but it is one thing to make a newssite on their website (which I highly appreciate) and an other thing to answer on questions here. I dont agree, that the product is more important than answering questions to potential investors. Both is needed, without activity here the collected amount of money can be noticeably reduced.

Direct questions should be answered as most people decide if they want to invest based on the answers. A general news section is also a good idea.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Direct questions should be answered as most people decide if they want to invest based on the answers. A general news section is also a good idea.

It is not about questions , they are speculating on team participation and activities. Who wants to live in a zombie town ? it's not safe
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Maybe the team will answers most of questions of the community soon just before the pre ico. They have answered some of the questions so it’s not impossible, i think the project is good and have a nice’ potential, the team just need to handle the communication a little more.

Yeah, the project is very big in terms of potential and timeline so, the team needs to win the trust of the investors.

This trust has already been won, we can see this through the flow achieved and the community's response in its channels, let us see how they behave on this topic in the coming days, and how their Pre-Ico will develop. The market needs to react too, we had two bad days due to false SEC news

Not quite. They are not actively communicating to the queries people are posting here.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

They must be focused on other aspect of the campaign and not worried about marketing and publicity

You can't really go far these days without marketing...in any industry. In order to use your platform, people should know what it is about and what potential benefits they gonna get from it compared to other platforms/services.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Maybe the team will answers most of questions of the community soon just before the pre ico. They have answered some of the questions so it’s not impossible, i think the project is good and have a nice’ potential, the team just need to handle the communication a little more.

Yeah, the project is very big in terms of potential and timeline so, the team needs to win the trust of the investors.

This trust has already been won, we can see this through the flow achieved and the community's response in its channels, let us see how they behave on this topic in the coming days, and how their Pre-Ico will develop. The market needs to react too, we had two bad days due to false SEC news

Not quite. They are not actively communicating to the queries people are posting here.
They cannot probably keep everything under control. However, lack of communication between devs and the community may harden the later cooperation and development. Are there any other ways to contact the project devs except here?
sge99

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

Any new development updates? I'm sure the community will be happy if they could hear from the devs more often. Imho.
There are regulary updates, the only thing which they are neglecting is the ANN-thread, the pictures are missing since weeks now and the solution was posted many times here, so it could be fixed within less minutes.

they really shouldn't be ignoring this thread. the ann thread is how most projects start and get the initial notoriety.

That's true. The pictures should have been back online for a while now. It is a bad first impressions.

I have seen many teams ignoring the value of this forum and regretting about it later. Bitcointalk forum is not just a place to have announcements, crypto enthusiasts world it is and more people come here everyday.

They should seriously consider a moderator or a community manager, Looks like alot of team staff in their webpage, but it seems like they do not participate in this forum.

Nickolay regularly posts new videos but imo that's not enough as actually noone enters the discussion with the community or answers questions. Wouldn't be a bad idea to appoint a community manager.

Hi everyone!

We have 2 community managers, but I can't say that we are satisfied with their work.

So our plan is to hire people with health and tech backgrounds, experienced in community management, i.e. your questions here often requre high level of knowledge and skills.

As you can see, we are working hard, and know you could find plenty details about eHealth First (WP in 14 languages, Brochure in 12 ones, Presentation in 2, Annex 1 to the WP, publications in media, videos on YouTube Channell, posts in social media and messengers).

You need to be sure about the Project before investing in it.
And we decided to provide you with the comprehensive info even at the beginning.
Pls take into account, we are just starting Pre-ICO Smiley

We realize, you would like to receive best products, best community experience, best investment options.
We are focusing on that.

Also please consider, EHF's highly professional team trying to solve huge and global issue in a critical area, applying really freash approaches.

So give us and yourself a chance.

Thank you!

Thanks for your statement and your understanding of the community's needs. Btw, good luck with finding a community manager who meets your and the community's requirements.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Congratulations on the commitment and return to our requests, it is completely understandable that in highly complex projects the chosen Managers do not have full control of the project, it is up to them to manage the rewards, but it will be wonderful to have them here and there. Let us go on that the hour is approaching  Wink
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

Any new development updates? I'm sure the community will be happy if they could hear from the devs more often. Imho.
There are regulary updates, the only thing which they are neglecting is the ANN-thread, the pictures are missing since weeks now and the solution was posted many times here, so it could be fixed within less minutes.

they really shouldn't be ignoring this thread. the ann thread is how most projects start and get the initial notoriety.

That's true. The pictures should have been back online for a while now. It is a bad first impressions.

I have seen many teams ignoring the value of this forum and regretting about it later. Bitcointalk forum is not just a place to have announcements, crypto enthusiasts world it is and more people come here everyday.

They should seriously consider a moderator or a community manager, Looks like alot of team staff in their webpage, but it seems like they do not participate in this forum.

Nickolay regularly posts new videos but imo that's not enough as actually noone enters the discussion with the community or answers questions. Wouldn't be a bad idea to appoint a community manager.

Hi everyone!

We have 2 community managers, but I can't say that we are satisfied with their work.

So our plan is to hire people with health and tech backgrounds, experienced in community management, i.e. your questions here often requre high level of knowledge and skills.

As you can see, we are working hard, and know you could find plenty details about eHealth First (WP in 14 languages, Brochure in 12 ones, Presentation in 2, Annex 1 to the WP, publications in media, videos on YouTube Channell, posts in social media and messengers).

And we decided to provide you with the comprehensive info even at the beginning.

We realize, you would like to receive best products, best community experience, best investment options.
We are focusing on that.

Also please consider, EHF's highly professional team trying to solve huge and global issue in a critical area, applying really freash approaches.

Thank you!

Thanks for your statement and your understanding of the community's needs. Btw, good luck with finding a community manager who meets your and the community's requirements.

I believe you have confidence. I understand what such a project means. Many want to know how things work and do not have the patience to wait for a response from you. Good luck in finding the community manager. I look forward to seeing how Pre-ico will go now that the market has recovered.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

Hi everyone!

We are focusing on that.

Thank you!

I believe you have confidence. I understand what such a project means. Many want to know how things work and do not have the patience to wait for a response from you. Good luck in finding the community manager. I look forward to seeing how Pre-ico will go now that the market has recovered.

Good commitment from them and wish people will have passion again to this project. Btw, best of luck to the pre ico stage.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

https://s7.postimg.cc/fpm8x2itn/EHF_Pre-_ICO_Launch.png

Hi everyone!

Several hours to EHF Pre-ICO launch!

It starts on May 10, 2018 at 12 a.m. (00:00) UTC+3
:

San-Francisco - 9 May at 14:00 (2 p.m.)
New York - 9 May at 17:00 (5 p.m.)
Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Santiago - 9 May at 18:00 (6 p.m.)
London - 9 May at 22:00 (10 p.m.)
Madrid, Berlin, Paris, Prague, Geneva, Zurich, Bern, Prague, Warsaw - 9 May at 23:00 (11 p.m.)
Moscow, Minsk, Kyiv, Doha - 10 May at 00:00 (12 a.m.)
Dubai, Erevan, Baku, Tbilisi - 10 May at 01:00 (1 a.m.)
Yekaterinburg, Ufa - 10 May at 02:00 (2 a.m.)
Astana - 10 May at 03:00 (3 a.m.)
Bangkok, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpur, Novosibirsk - 10 May at 04:00 (4 a.m.)
Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Manila - 10 May at 05:00 (5 a.m.)
Tokyo, Seoul - 10 May at 06:00 (6 a.m.)
Vladivostok, Canberra, Melbourne - 10 May at 07:00 (7 a.m.)

Discount – 40%.
EHF Token's Price at launch (first day price) – 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%

The White List is live!
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist

The Verified Smart Contract's Code is available on GitHub and Etherscan.

The Smart Contract eHealth First (EHF) address:
0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E

The BTC address (it takes up to a day to receive tokens to your ETH account):
3987pnRphWKRX5wsn2HtpVjBfqZvWQud39

(1) First 100 participants will be able to buy tokens with the additional discount 10% to the current Pre-ICO Price (via Smart Contract)
AND
(2) After submission the Whitelist form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by May 31, 2018).

Thanks a lot for your support!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

Hi everyone!

Several hours to EHF Pre-ICO launch!

It starts on May 10, 2018 at 12 a.m. (00:00) UTC+3
:

San-Francisco - 9 May at 14:00 (2 p.m.)
New York - 9 May at 17:00 (5 p.m.)
Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Santiago - 9 May at 18:00 (6 p.m.)
London - 9 May at 22:00 (10 p.m.)
Madrid, Berlin, Paris, Prague, Geneva, Zurich, Bern, Prague, Warsaw - 9 May at 23:00 (11 p.m.)
Moscow, Minsk, Kyiv, Doha - 10 May at 00:00 (12 a.m.)
Dubai, Erevan, Baku, Tbilisi - 10 May at 01:00 (1 a.m.)
Yekaterinburg, Ufa - 10 May at 02:00 (2 a.m.)
Astana - 10 May at 03:00 (3 a.m.)
Bangkok, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpur, Novosibirsk - 10 May at 04:00 (4 a.m.)
Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Manila - 10 May at 05:00 (5 a.m.)
Tokyo, Seoul - 10 May at 06:00 (6 a.m.)
Vladivostok, Canberra, Melbourne - 10 May at 07:00 (7 a.m.)

Discount – 40%.
EHF Token's Price at launch (first day price) – 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%

The White List is live!
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist

The Verified Smart Contract's Code is available on GitHub and Etherscan.

The Smart Contract eHealth First (EHF) address:
0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E

The BTC address (it takes up to a day to receive tokens to your ETH account):
3987pnRphWKRX5wsn2HtpVjBfqZvWQud39

(1) First 100 participants will be able to buy tokens with the additional discount 10% to the current Pre-ICO Price (via Smart Contract)
AND
(2) After submission the Whitelist form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by May 31, 2018).

Thanks a lot for your support!

Good idea to give 10% extra discount for the first 100 investors.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Eagerly waiting for the opening of the sale, I think there will be good traffic as I have seen many investors want to get that early bird bonuses. Even lottery is also a good strategy to get some more investors to put their money early.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

Eagerly waiting for the opening of the sale, I think there will be good traffic as I have seen many investors want to get that early bird bonuses. Even lottery is also a good strategy to get some more investors to put their money early.

40% bonus is still a solid incentive. The market is better, pre-sale result should be good. Will there be a counter on the website?

omwibya

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

40% bonus is still a solid incentive. The market is better, pre-sale result should be good. Will there be a counter on the website?

I really hope there will be. I'm curious if such a long term project will attract regular investors.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

the project is valid and promises well in the long term I think the ico will have substantial investments, the only thing missing in my opinion is greater presence of the team here on the forum ...
aveon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

I really hope there will be. I'm curious if such a long term project will attract regular investors.
Finally, we have here a real change. For such huge and long-term projects, it's hard to permanently keep high interest among the audience. Anyway, they did it (frankly, even though I did lose sometimes my attention towards the project, I am now really curious what's going to happen next)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Finally, we have here a real change. For such huge and long-term projects, it's hard to permanently keep high interest among the audience. Anyway, they did it (frankly, even though I did lose sometimes my attention towards the project, I am now really curious what's going to happen next)
It is not so hard to permanently keep high interest among the audience. What they need are little milestones.
Which every milestone investors will be happy and the coin can rise a little bit. You can divide a long roadmap into little pieces.
In this way you can keep the investors happy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:59:19 PM

The Smart Contract eHealth First address is: 0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:19:25 PM

This upsets me the most(( too bad that the project management did not consider it necessary to chat on the forum(

Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: