Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

You all are still hung up on the lack of communication here? I've come to accept it. Now when I pop in here it is to verify that the story is the same. I finally broke down and joined their damned telegram. The conversation there is a little bit more.... product driven than here.
Yes, I also accepted the lack of communication here ... and I also accepted, that I will not invest in eHealth.
There are so many projects out there, where the communication and the idea are good, yours for example.
Since I have not unlimited money I have to choose wisely where I invest it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

You all are still hung up on the lack of communication here? I've come to accept it. Now when I pop in here it is to verify that the story is the same. I finally broke down and joined their damned telegram. The conversation there is a little bit more.... product driven than here.
Yes, I also accepted the lack of communication here ... and I also accepted, that I will not invest in eHealth.
There are so many projects out there, where the communication and the idea are good, yours for example.

You guys surely don't base your investment decisions only if there is enough communication from the devs or not, what about other factors? It's not like they've completely went off radars or anything.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

You guys surely don't base your investment decisions only if there is enough communication from the devs or not, what about other factors? It's not like they've completely went off radars or anything.

Well, many people here feel that this forum is the most important place when it comes to crypto investment and they don't like it that Telegram gets all the attention.  Cheesy
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 03:09:51 PM by Frank37

No, I check some other points too, but in the last time it showed, that if a project cant handle the communication they also were not capable to make a good product or were an exit scam.
The reason is simple, if you want to  make a scam you decrease your communication to a minimum.
I think eHealth is not a scam and they can do a good product, but the coin will rise or fall depending on what other traders think about the project.
Since I have less money I want to choose a product which convinces me in every single point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

Well, many people here feel that this forum is the most important place when it comes to crypto investment and they don't like it that Telegram gets all the attention.  Cheesy

In Telegram it is easier and faster to receive information. Although there for example, there is much more flooding and it's more difficult to find something important. Telegram can be a complement to communicating with investors, but should not replace other ways, such as, for example, this forum ..
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

In Telegram it is easier and faster to receive information. Although there for example, there is much more flooding and it's more difficult to find something important. Telegram can be a complement to communicating with investors, but should not replace other ways, such as, for example, this forum ..

So after all the complaints post flooding this thread, still no response from the team ?
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

So after all the complaints post flooding this thread, still no response from the team ?

Moreover the pre ico will start soon. Keep silent will make the project get less attention and for sure will give a bad impact.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

Moreover the pre ico will start soon. Keep silent will make the project get less attention and for sure will give a bad impact.

there have been some posts from the team, though not addressing all of the questions.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

Maybe the team will answers most of questions of the community soon just before the pre ico. They have answered some of the questions so it’s not impossible, i think the project is good and have a nice’ potential, the team just need to handle the communication a little more.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

Maybe the team will answers most of questions of the community soon just before the pre ico. They have answered some of the questions so it’s not impossible, i think the project is good and have a nice’ potential, the team just need to handle the communication a little more.

Yeah, the project is very big in terms of potential and timeline so, the team needs to win the trust of the investors.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

Yeah, the project is very big in terms of potential and timeline so, the team needs to win the trust of the investors.

This trust has already been won, we can see this through the flow achieved and the community's response in its channels, let us see how they behave on this topic in the coming days, and how their Pre-Ico will develop. The market needs to react too, we had two bad days due to false SEC news
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

This trust has already been won, we can see this through the flow achieved and the community's response in its channels, let us see how they behave on this topic in the coming days, and how their Pre-Ico will develop. The market needs to react too, we had two bad days due to false SEC news

I would like to see some institutional investors on board as well, hope pre-ICO will be successful. The market reacts quite fast to the news, it will go up even faster.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

Yes, first they need to win the trust of investors and then they need to keep them onboard a very long time. They should really hire someone to handle the communication with the community in every channel they are present.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

I would like to see some institutional investors on board as well, hope pre-ICO will be successful. The market reacts quite fast to the news, it will go up even faster.

I am thinking the silence in here because of they are after big investors.

It is just my prediction but it is a wise strategy to go after big buyers.

nkryuchkov

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:41:15 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 10:01:03 PM by nkryuchkov

https://s7.postimg.cc/ngnt4jjij/image.png

https://s7.postimg.cc/41d1basrf/image.png

https://s7.postimg.cc/7kyz14awr/image.png

https://s7.postimg.cc/gfztbnf4r/image.png

https://s7.postimg.cc/m4642km23/image.png

https://s7.postimg.cc/4qvtnpygr/image.png

https://s7.postimg.cc/gsr7hvuuj/image.png

Hi everyone!

All the latest news in EHF Newsletter dd May 7, 2018.

http://news.ehfirst.io/7may2018

Hope you could find plenty of info about eHealth First in one webpage.

Thanks!

P.S. 1 day to Pre-ICO start!

Pre-ICO:
May 10, 2018 – June 2018.
Discount – 40%.
Price at launch (first day price) – 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
First 100 participants will be able to buy tokens with the additional discount 10% to the current Pre-ICO Price (via Smart Contract).
After submission the Whitelist Form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by May 31, 2018).
Find out more on www.ehfirst.io!

https://s7.postimg.cc/6vg6p1kqj/EHF_Presentation_in_English_April_2018_093.jpg

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

2 days left to the begin of the private sale, Nickolay are we also getting to know something about the mvp?
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

2 days left to the begin of the private sale, Nickolay are we also getting to know something about the mvp?

Hi,
Yep, a little bit more than 1 day to launch!
We are planning to complete the MVP before the end of October.
The info about the architecture and techs will be available soon (in will be Annex 2 to the WP).
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

The strategy should not be done only after big investors. Also small investors matter.
It is important to have as many as possible to complete the project successfully.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

Hi,
Yep, a little bit more than 1 day to launch!
We are planning to complete the MVP before the end of October.
The info about the architecture and techs will be available soon (in will be Annex 2 to the WP).

Any chance that you could provide us maybe with a couple screenshots of your MVP before the ICO is finished? I guess that could convince even more investors about your project.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

The strategy should not be done only after big investors. Also small investors matter.
It is important to have as many as possible to complete the project successfully.
There should be both large investors and a large community of small investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: