Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

You all are still hung up on the lack of communication here? I've come to accept it. Now when I pop in here it is to verify that the story is the same. I finally broke down and joined their damned telegram. The conversation there is a little bit more.... product driven than here.
Yes, I also accepted the lack of communication here ... and I also accepted, that I will not invest in eHealth.
There are so many projects out there, where the communication and the idea are good, yours for example.
Since I have not unlimited money I have to choose wisely where I invest it.

You guys surely don't base your investment decisions only if there is enough communication from the devs or not, what about other factors? It's not like they've completely went off radars or anything.

Well, many people here feel that this forum is the most important place when it comes to crypto investment and they don't like it that Telegram gets all the attention.  Cheesy

In Telegram it is easier and faster to receive information. Although there for example, there is much more flooding and it's more difficult to find something important. Telegram can be a complement to communicating with investors, but should not replace other ways, such as, for example, this forum ..
I am sure that the information can be obtained absolutely everywhere) although you are right in Telegram it will make it easier) but if there are so many users the issue may remain unnoticed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

I found this project quite great, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do more in the future.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

The market has surprised acted differently and unpredictably, there are actually daily depressions, but in the majority, with each new ascent reaches higher peaks and better stability, while maintaining this movement, we will have a good scenario for the Pre-Ico
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

We all wish that btc will hit 12k again soon hence everything will run smoothly again including ICO's projects how EHF.  Smiley
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

You all are still hung up on the lack of communication here? I've come to accept it. Now when I pop in here it is to verify that the story is the same. I finally broke down and joined their damned telegram. The conversation there is a little bit more.... product driven than here.
Yes, I also accepted the lack of communication here ... and I also accepted, that I will not invest in eHealth.
There are so many projects out there, where the communication and the idea are good, yours for example.
Since I have not unlimited money I have to choose wisely where I invest it.

You guys surely don't base your investment decisions only if there is enough communication from the devs or not, what about other factors? It's not like they've completely went off radars or anything.

Well, many people here feel that this forum is the most important place when it comes to crypto investment and they don't like it that Telegram gets all the attention.  Cheesy

In Telegram it is easier and faster to receive information. Although there for example, there is much more flooding and it's more difficult to find something important. Telegram can be a complement to communicating with investors, but should not replace other ways, such as, for example, this forum ..
perhaps in telegram it is easier to get information, news about the project but in my opinion the telegram channel is very confusing and difficult to follow, i would prefer more activities here on the forum...
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

We all wish that btc will hit 12k again soon hence everything will run smoothly again including ICO's projects how EHF.  Smiley

absolutely, i wish that the bull run finally starts and we all get rich in an instant not only with EHF Smiley
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

Do you guys know which services will be available first on the platform? Surely they can't implement everything at once and online consultations require partnerships with a lot of professionals, so I'm just wondering how it will work.
They plan to launch Alpha version in September 2020, you can find this in 25th page of whitepaper. I think that there should be in the details written what you ask too.

Hi!
We've made our team more powerful and sunstantially improved the Roadmap.
As for the Alpha, it will be ready more than a year earlier, in July 2019.

https://s7.postimg.cc/87fyrcdaj/EHF_Presentation_in_English_April_2018_055.jpg
https://s7.postimg.cc/g06mjcluj/EHF_Presentation_in_English_April_2018_056.jpg
nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

Any new development updates? I'm sure the community will be happy if they could hear from the devs more often. Imho.
There are regulary updates, the only thing which they are neglecting is the ANN-thread, the pictures are missing since weeks now and the solution was posted many times here, so it could be fixed within less minutes.

they really shouldn't be ignoring this thread. the ann thread is how most projects start and get the initial notoriety.

That's true. The pictures should have been back online for a while now. It is a bad first impressions.

I have seen many teams ignoring the value of this forum and regretting about it later. Bitcointalk forum is not just a place to have announcements, crypto enthusiasts world it is and more people come here everyday.

They should seriously consider a moderator or a community manager, Looks like alot of team staff in their webpage, but it seems like they do not participate in this forum.

Nickolay regularly posts new videos but imo that's not enough as actually noone enters the discussion with the community or answers questions. Wouldn't be a bad idea to appoint a community manager.

Hi everyone!

We have 2 community managers, but I can't say that we are satisfied with their work.

So our plan is to hire people with health and tech backgrounds, experienced in community management, i.e. your questions here often requre high level of knowledge and skills.

As you can see, we are working hard, and know you could find plenty details about eHealth First (WP in 14 languages, Brochure in 12 ones, Presentation in 2, Annex 1 to the WP, publications in media, videos on YouTube Channell, posts in social media and messengers).

You need to be sure about the Project before investing in it.
And we decided to provide you with the comprehensive info even at the beginning.
Pls take into account, we are just starting Pre-ICO Smiley

We realize, you would like to receive best products, best community experience, best investment options.
We are focusing on that.

Also please consider, EHF's highly professional team trying to solve huge and global issue in a critical area, applying really freash approaches.

So give us and yourself a chance.

Thank you!

nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

've been noticing on the various tech websites that portable health checkup devices and public medical pods that you can climb in for a checkup, mobile phone doctor visits, undetectable prosthetics, face transplants, all kinds of new advances are being made in the medical industry. This is an exciting time to be alive. I believe this project will do great

Thank you!

We believe, this is the right time for a breakthrough in health care and medicine.
nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

The private sale is almost here, last time we got some updates they had collected something like 800k $, i wonder if they managed to raise some more in the meantime.

Maybe the devs have forgotten that they have an ICO running soon? No activity here is not so nice Sad

I'd like to see more activity here as well, but I think they are working hard to make an MVP before the sale. ICO is approaching very fast, hope they will raise they marketing and activity.

Yeah but for the case that they can't manage to inform their community they could just hire an community manager and let him talk with the community. Of course this is just working if they would give feedback to this community manager from time to time Wink

As i said earlier there is already a community manager, but is just on telegram, it would just be matter for him of coming here and function as a bridge.

I think its a shame that a serious and trusty project like ehealth is neglecting the community in here lately. I understand that they are loaded with work but they shouldn't neglect here.

Lack of communication became a new trend in ICO's project recently. Idk why but there must be something isn't good happened behind it.

Yeah i agree, they start with a hype on communication side in every area, but afterwards they are starting to decrease communication. We want those informative videos again:)

Thank you!

Pls check our YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA

There are 52 videclips and more is coming.

nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

The private sale is almost here, last time we got some updates they had collected something like 800k $, i wonder if they managed to raise some more in the meantime.

Maybe the devs have forgotten that they have an ICO running soon? No activity here is not so nice Sad

I'd like to see more activity here as well, but I think they are working hard to make an MVP before the sale. ICO is approaching very fast, hope they will raise they marketing and activity.

Yeah but for the case that they can't manage to inform their community they could just hire an community manager and let him talk with the community. Of course this is just working if they would give feedback to this community manager from time to time Wink

As i said earlier there is already a community manager, but is just on telegram, it would just be matter for him of coming here and function as a bridge.

Just Telegram is not enough. There are a lot of people who don't use Telegram or just from time to time. But yes, would be cool if he or someone else could make updates here too.

All the core info is published here (always), as it's published in other media channels.
Usually, it includes one post every day, excluding Saturday (you could check it, looking at the posts from my account).
And you are right about issue with answering on your questions. We will fix it.
Thanks!

nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

EHF First has a strong team, and fully skilled to reach their hard cap: they are doing a great job.  I guess this project has the biggest opportunity to become the best project during current ICOs, because creators made really interesting idea) 100M$ hardcap is not easy to reach, but the project is strong !

Thanks for the kind words!
And yes, hardcap is not easy to be reached.
Nevertheless, we could make a Platform + Screening module after the soft cap is reached.
nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Oh, really? I didn't know that. I'm not that active on telegram, checking mostly bitcointalk. Then why doesn't they use him to answer our questions here as well? Weird.
I dont linke telegram for provideing information. Too less overview about past posts. Here in BCT it is much better.
Central information should be directly on the ehealth website

I think the same. But unfortunately some of the icos including ehealth first is not thinking like us.

Yes, BCTalk is very important communication plattform in crypto, so we are here from the beginning of the EHF's media activities.
And yes, our activities are not enough.
We will improve that.

nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

We'll do that way.
We'll do that way.
Thank you!

Oh, really? I didn't know that. I'm not that active on telegram, checking mostly bitcointalk. Then why doesn't they use him to answer our questions here as well? Weird.
I dont linke telegram for provideing information. Too less overview about past posts. Here in BCT it is much better.
Central information should be directly on the ehealth website
i totally agree i do not want to open every time telegram to see if any new news they should update btk and telegram in the same way, however the ico is about to start i think they will achieve all the objectives because the project is valid...

Telegram isn't that bad. The possibility to attach the newest information on top of the channel and the easy way to search the whole group, makes it a good platform for communication with the community. But with all that Bitcointalk shouldn't be totally abandoned. Someone who posts updates here in the thread and answers recuring question would be ideal.
nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

It seems like some researchers from the University California Berkeley had a breakthrough in the fight against aging (http://news.berkeley.edu/2018/04/25/long-sought-structure-of-telomerase-paves-way-for-drugs-for-aging-cancer/). Would be interesting to hear the opinion of Aubrey de Grey about this discovery and what it maybe means for his research.

Yes, that would be nice to hear from here too. I think Aubrey de Grey is the most important person of the team here, so his opinion would be an amazing addition Smiley Was he involved in the research?

Major developments on health sciences are getting done thanks to the great efforts of these scientists and this only shows that this project is significant towards achieving a milestone in human health industry. EHF is destined to be the trailblazer on this new kind of medical diagnostic platforms powered by the blockchain.

Yes, thank you for your support!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

Telegram is good to provide informations fast and to interact with the community easily. But it’s true that it’s important to manage other social media platform and chat, like bitcointlak Twitter discord and YouTube. Ehf have handled YouTube very well for exemple, with many videos.
nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:30:58 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 11:47:53 PM by nkryuchkov

Neural Networks, Machine Learning, and NLP. What is NLP? can someone explain that? Thanks in advance.

Hi!

NLP is Natural Language Processing.

There are detailed info in the WP and Annex 1
here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uf2dvTq8xk2gdbrX2s7KTbBoP1KJ6qWt/view
and here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1URSON3GkJbsJitrHfhH4otCDmYWFNFFi/view

Also there are several videos about AI and NLP on EHF YouTube Channel:
https://youtu.be/hplr-d9tp9Q
https://youtu.be/vm38dmFSpAk
https://youtu.be/gVKMmyzDZ8M
https://youtu.be/V5uJnwEBB4s

Hope it's helpful.

Thanks!
nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

Telegram is good to provide informations fast and to interact with the community easily. But it’s true that it’s important to manage other social media platform and chat, like bitcointlak Twitter discord and YouTube. Ehf have handled YouTube very well for exemple, with many videos.

Thanks!
Also we actively post in our FB and Twitter.
nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

I see they are actually still doing the videos, where team members are explaining how they are going to contribute to the project, however they should communicate a bit more in a clear manner what they are working on right now. In particular if they are working on the mvp.

I guess they were filmed in a marketingphase before. Now they are working on the ICO stuff which probably involves a lot of programming and planning ahead. A community manager would be nice but he also needs the infos from the team and needs to be paid upfront. Thats something, i think, EHF cannot afford right now. Tho the complete silence gives much about to think.

yes, but we want informations on a weekly base and not walking in the dark. they finally should start to communicate with the community or i see very dark for this project...

Weelky-based digest is a good idea.
Now we are publishing news on a daily basis and make EHF newsletter every month:
http://news.ehfirst.io/ (all the published and sent Newletters)
and
http://news.ehfirst.io/7may2018 (the lattest Newsletter).
Thank you!
nkryuchkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

Neural Networks, Machine Learning, and NLP. What is NLP?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy.
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology; Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions. In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!

Not quite in EHF's case  Grin
NLP is Natural Language Processing (see my post above with all the links).
Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: