Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

Maybe ehf will start to raise some fund with time, or maybe directly during the ico. The market is a bit hard these days with the current dip, also it’s hard for an ico to have visibility. I think EHF have some potential, It just need some more communication.

The fact is also they didn't start yet the development of the platform, i think that can be a factor, combined with the fact it's a long term project that may stop some investors?

I am thinking the same, market is crashing and investors don't want to invest a project goes to 2025 and don't have a mvp yet. Investors are looking for more guaranteed Icos.
Crypto investors are used to fast profit, so many can hesitate a lot when they see the roadmoap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

The collection of the fund will still last for a long time, maybe they will be able to get on board some other big private investor or a lot of smaller one when they will start to show a bit more of the platform. I think the mvp will help.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

The collection of the fund will still last for a long time, maybe they will be able to get on board some other big private investor or a lot of smaller one when they will start to show a bit more of the platform. I think the mvp will help.

Let's hope so. It seems that many people are still hesitant to invest. Maybe they want to buy the tokens on the exchanges later.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Let's hope so. It seems that many people are still hesitant to invest. Maybe they want to buy the tokens on the exchanges later.

The market is going down again, I hope it's just temporarily and in couple of days it will go back to normal.
But pre-sale enables some bonuses that you won't get when buying from an exchange...

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

Yes many people will wait. The only thing which would be helpful is a little goal in shorter time.
They could produce a device which is analyzing your blood, your urin and your pulse for example.
Together with answering some questions about the feelings of your body it could be sent to their neuronal network and make suggestions
about you and a possible defizit of vitamins or micronutrients ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

Yes many people will wait. The only thing which would be helpful is a little goal in shorter time.
They could produce a device which is analyzing your blood, your urin and your pulse for example.
Together with answering some questions about the feelings of your body it could be sent to their neuronal network and make suggestions

I like the idea, but probably such device is quite hard to develop and the end price would pretty high. And they already experience troubles with financing, if they decided to make such a device, would they have enough for the development of the main project?

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

I like the idea, but probably such device is quite hard to develop and the end price would pretty high. And they already experience troubles with financing, if they decided to make such a device, would they have enough for the development of the main project?
I have always think that after launching the platform they could add more devices to enhance it.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

You are right, it was only an idea. Maybe this could be goal 3 or 4. First they need something cheaper to collect money.
I think they could use their neuronal network to answer questions from users.
User could fill out forms with checkboxes, which are intelligent and after this, the neuronal net could make suggestions for a possible disease.
What do I mean with intelligent?
Normally you have to fill out a form with hundreds of questions, this would be exhausting.
What I mean is a form in the style of akinator.com.
With each answered question the possibility which disease you could have will be lesser.
So it would need perhaps only 10-20 questions to get a good analyze.
This would need a good coder, nothing more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

Maybe ehf will start to raise some fund with time, or maybe directly during the ico. The market is a bit hard these days with the current dip, also it’s hard for an ico to have visibility. I think EHF have some potential, It just need some more communication.

The fact is also they didn't start yet the development of the platform, i think that can be a factor, combined with the fact it's a long term project that may stop some investors?

I am thinking the same, market is crashing and investors don't want to invest a project goes to 2025 and don't have a mvp yet. Investors are looking for more guaranteed Icos.
Crypto investors are used to fast profit, so many can hesitate a lot when they see the roadmoap.

Yeah, that's a bit sad and exactly one of the reasons why crypto is so crazy going up and down.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:09:32 AM

Yeah, that's a bit sad and exactly one of the reasons why crypto is so crazy going up and down.

The problem is that his project really needs the money to build the infrastructure and software while other projects get millions of dollars when they could operate with much less.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

The problem is that his project really needs the money to build the infrastructure and software while other projects get millions of dollars when they could operate with much less.
True, I have seen some small and even tiny projects that gained huge cap. There were frankly useless ones among them. That's sad((
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

True, I have seen some small and even tiny projects that gained huge cap. There were frankly useless ones among them. That's sad((

some teams are ruined by their own success in the ICO business. better to have them raise just enough to get things done.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

some teams are ruined by their own success in the ICO business. better to have them raise just enough to get things done.

I think the project will have investors, I do not doubt that. There are indeed many who want to win fast. But with such a project it is possible to win a lot in time. I think there should be more aggressive advertising on the project.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

No, they already started the development so theyre working on it and they will launch the MVP before the ICO (round 1) begin.
They've stated this on their previous post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2577450.msg36729122#msg36729122
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

No, they already started the development so theyre working on it and they will launch the MVP before the ICO (round 1) begin.
They've stated this on their previous post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2577450.msg36729122#msg36729122

Nice to hear it. Wish they could finish and launch the mvp as they stated.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

Someone could report the amounts collected in full so far, I believe that regardless of how much has been, we will still have the arrivals of large investors, until the list was widely shared and signed
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

Health project indeed need a huge amount of money. It is higher compared to other platform. But with good marketing I guess ehealth can reach it.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

Health project indeed need a huge amount of money. It is higher compared to other platform. But with good marketing I guess ehealth can reach it.
I think they have huge conections in the crypto space which will help them to raise large amounts. Don't you guys remember the photo with vitalik buterin they released a few months ago.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

I think they have huge conections in the crypto space which will help them to raise large amounts. Don't you guys remember the photo with vitalik buterin they released a few months ago.

So it means they are supporting the project ? or just a fan photoshot
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

If people like Vitalik are going to invest in this project, then it will immediately become much more popular. Although it is better for them to invite him as adviser.
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: