Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:03:38 PM

For starters Telegram and Bitcoin Talk manager should be enough, or anyone from the dev team can help in those. Maybe all social media is too much but these 2 are the essential ones.

The only place that matters is here so they should put here. It would be enough i think.

I think you need to go for all major social platforms. Facebook, Telegram, Twitter but do not forget the direct contact via Bitcointalk and Telegram.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

For starters Telegram and Bitcoin Talk manager should be enough, or anyone from the dev team can help in those. Maybe all social media is too much but these 2 are the essential ones.

The only place that matters is here so they should put here. It would be enough i think.

Are there any similar resourses like bitcointalk where it is possible to advertize new ICOs?
Altcoinrusher

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

EHF eHealth First has a interesting technology, which, of course, still needs to be developed a lil bit more. Smiley

Despite having a lengthy road map, the projects concept is very promising and I'm excited on upcoming development news about this project.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

EHF needs a large amount of computational power, through the ehf Blockchain can provide some computational power.  Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

You can also advertise on news sites and magazines, Twitter is also a good platform.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

EHF eHealth First has a interesting technology, which, of course, still needs to be developed a lil bit more. Smiley

Despite having a lengthy road map, the projects concept is very promising and I'm excited on upcoming development news about this project.
Medical improvements will take a long time, concept that offers eHealth First - can change the world and make it better.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

Self diagnosis, why not.  Just imagine being able to perform basic diagnosis in a few minutes instead of having to go to the doctor. Smiley
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

For some people going to the doctor isn't even an option. For example because the doctor is too remote from their home. Or it's too expensive to pay for a consult and they delay a visit until it's too late. That's actually a very common thing because of the rising health care costs. It's funny, because delaying a health check can prevent costs in the long run.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

For some people going to the doctor isn't even an option. For example because the doctor is too remote from their home. Or it's too expensive to pay for a consult and they delay a visit until it's too late. That's actually a very common thing because of the rising health care costs. It's funny, because delaying a health check can prevent costs in the long run.

That is the case in North America and some developed countries, but it is not in 2nd and 3rth world, in my country, medical bills and health care, in general, are cheaper, for example, a checkup can cost 6$ up until 20$ in some other expensive places, depends in the hospital or clinic you go, so this project is not for cheaper medical care, is for more efficienty, more controlled and more sofisticated medical solutions, being able to adquire the help of AI and a doctors, will help control better my activities.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:07:39 AM

I think the project is for long term invest. The roadmap is on a long period but pretty serious I think, the period of launch of alpha and beta is a leader realistic. That kind of application take a lot of time to be developed.

Not only that, getting this to get wide acceptance will also take a long time. That is why it's nice they have some people who has experience working in the government.

Something that needs to be noticed in the Team's work is transparency, they preferred to reveal their script, and at no time tried to raise funds with promise to reveal steps in the future, this is somewhat credible in my opinion, and despite being workable in the long run , we will have time to collect experiences in the crypto and be ready for the right moment, it makes the project accessible to newbies for investment

Yes now, that's a plus factor for the team and for the project. To have that transparency. But if you are going to invest in eHealth you have to make sure that you must have a good level of emotional stamina to let your investment set in for a long haul. Personally I will invest to it and I will trade to the trend of eHealth's growth.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

I think the project is for long term invest. The roadmap is on a long period but pretty serious I think, the period of launch of alpha and beta is a leader realistic. That kind of application take a lot of time to be developed.

Not only that, getting this to get wide acceptance will also take a long time. That is why it's nice they have some people who has experience working in the government.

Something that needs to be noticed in the Team's work is transparency, they preferred to reveal their script, and at no time tried to raise funds with promise to reveal steps in the future, this is somewhat credible in my opinion, and despite being workable in the long run , we will have time to collect experiences in the crypto and be ready for the right moment, it makes the project accessible to newbies for investment

Yes now, that's a plus factor for the team and for the project. To have that transparency. But if you are going to invest in eHealth you have to make sure that you must have a good level of emotional stamina to let your investment set in for a long haul. Personally I will invest to it and I will trade to the trend of eHealth's growth.

" good level of emotional stamina to let your investment set in for a long haul"  that was a good one bro, alot of people need this. Most are short term investors , and 3 months is a long time for them.. I think Ehealth will slowly get adopted, another way of marketing would be network marketing for Ehealth. Benefits for affialiates
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

I like the concept of this. I'm worried though that they will not be starting development on the software until July.

Because, tokens sale will be finished in July? Im also cant understand. Why so long ICO? Project is intersting... but roadmap and ICO is very long

I think they need time to develope, test and launch the product, which usually takes a lot of years

Im sure. But when will be beta version? I mean, beta app avaliable for testing and review for investors?

Well an Alpha is planed for November 2019, a beta for March 2021.

Alpha in November 2019? Are you sure? May be in 2018? Their crowdsale will be finished this summer (2018)

Im a long term investor, and I dont mind taking this long, as long as the project work. 2019 is just around the corner

Other projects may claim the are finished sooner, but wothout the network begin able to scale, their projects are doomed to fail. The later the better in my opinion!

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:24:34 AM

You can also advertise on news sites and magazines, Twitter is also a good platform.

I wasn't talking about advertising. I was talking about community management which can held best by here i think.

About advertising, i think the best place for it is coinmarketcap. Banner in there would work perfectly.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Maybe there is already some commercial banners or something in medical magazines? i cant really tell as im not reading those kind of magazines.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

I just read the article recently tweeted by the eHealth twitter account. http://bitcoinist.com/blockchain-technology-will-transform-healthcare-2018/

It's a great article that clearly states the existing challenges and innovations that are being made by the eHealth project.

Everything is okay except their timeline. they are taking too much time to deliver the product to the masses.

For what promises the project, it's normal to be a long-term one. It takes a lot of work on the whole structure of the project. You need an army of people, money and time to complete it. I think it's worth it.

i believe the whitepaper will also point out why is going to take that long, probably not everybody has a clear picture yet of how challenging this project is.

I think so too. They have to negotiate contracts and agreements with institutions in different countries. Otherwise there will be no access to the data. This will take a lot of time I assume.

Given the time between token sale and product launch, it would be very much possible that some other player will establish itself in their niche before them.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

Platforms like this could come very big for remote locations like Australia and other places where doctors aren't easily available.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

Platforms like this could come very big for remote locations like Australia and other places where doctors aren't easily available.

that's why I think this project has the potential to be completely revolutionary. if they make it, it will change the way people thinks about healthcare.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

That is the case in North America and some developed countries, but it is not in 2nd and 3rth world, in my country, medical bills and health care, in general, are cheaper, for example, a checkup can cost 6$ up until 20$ in some other expensive places, depends in the hospital or clinic you go, so this project is not for cheaper medical care, is for more efficienty, more controlled and more sofisticated medical solutions, being able to adquire the help of AI and a doctors, will help control better my activities.

in my contry, not all doctor show all what we want. such as consulting with them, it is not effective. paid medical check up is to expensive in my country and to many requirements to do that. hope EHF is the answer for this problem.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

You'r right but, if the cost for the consumer is cheaper may not be for the medical sanitary system, so may be this project can help to control also the public spending (in Italy, where I lived, it's a big problem)

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Yeah and especially think about it. Nowdays a lot of people ask google in the first place about their symptoms, but it can't really tell you and you think about all the worst things you could have. This here can help people a lot.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: