Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

For some people going to the doctor isn't even an option. For example because the doctor is too remote from their home. Or it's too expensive to pay for a consult and they delay a visit until it's too late. That's actually a very common thing because of the rising health care costs. It's funny, because delaying a health check can prevent costs in the long run.

Platforms like this could come very big for remote locations like Australia and other places where doctors aren't easily available.

that is a good point, you can reach more people faster, if you don't have any urgent problem that need to be treated. And there are many places like the example you have given
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

For some people going to the doctor isn't even an option. For example because the doctor is too remote from their home. Or it's too expensive to pay for a consult and they delay a visit until it's too late. That's actually a very common thing because of the rising health care costs. It's funny, because delaying a health check can prevent costs in the long run.

That is the case in North America and some developed countries, but it is not in 2nd and 3rth world, in my country, medical bills and health care, in general, are cheaper, for example, a checkup can cost 6$ up until 20$ in some other expensive places, depends in the hospital or clinic you go, so this project is not for cheaper medical care, is for more efficienty, more controlled and more sofisticated medical solutions, being able to adquire the help of AI and a doctors, will help control better my activities.

You'r right but, if the cost for the consumer is cheaper may not be for the medical sanitary system, so may be this project can help to control also the public spending (in Italy, where I lived, it's a big problem)

Yes, if the current medical system will has competitors who can offer service much cheaper, it can reduce the price everywhere. Although there must never be cost savings at the expense health.
mcinen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

The project seems to interest many. So many posts even before ICO. Keep it going! Smiley
cevap

Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Maybe there is already some commercial banners or something in medical magazines? i cant really tell as im not reading those kind of magazines.

You mean of eHealth? Well, don't think so, it's still too early for that. They need at least an alpha to have something to promote and it's still a long way to go.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Maybe there is already some commercial banners or something in medical magazines? i cant really tell as im not reading those kind of magazines.

You mean of eHealth? Well, don't think so, it's still too early for that. They need at least an alpha to have something to promote and it's still a long way to go.
I also think it is too early for them to advertise their compaign in printed media. However, generally, this is pretty good idea in further stages.
ParRus

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

I also think it is too early for them to advertise their compaign in printed media. However, generally, this is pretty good idea in further stages.
you are right - marketing usually beginning after ICO, now it would be not bad participate in crypto-conferences, gives interview, works with public and media.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

you are right - marketing usually beginning after ICO, now it would be not bad participate in crypto-conferences, gives interview, works with public and media.

I think participating in conferences is a good idea. eHealth will need the support of big players in the health business in different countries. Making connections with them seems crucial for success.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

I think participating in conferences is a good idea. eHealth will need the support of big players in the health business in different countries. Making connections with them seems crucial for success.
Conferences are like a form of Free advertising, a showcase that leverages the project by allowing the adhesion of new investors who recognize the value of the project, besides getting business partners and future Clients, certainly a good one, the magazines are specifically aimed at the area in which it will act, this way it only targets partners and future Customers
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

Conferences are like a form of Free advertising, a showcase that leverages the project by allowing the adhesion of new investors who recognize the value of the project, besides getting business partners and future Clients, certainly a good one, the magazines are specifically aimed at the area in which it will act, this way it only targets partners and future Customers

Is Ehealth first attending any conferences or events any time soon? Lately I have been watching some live streams, its fun to watch and follow the projects

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

I do hope that big pharmaceutical companies discover this project and be part of it, hopefully in the near future.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I do hope that big pharmaceutical companies discover this project and be part of it, hopefully in the near future.

Are there any partnerships announced yet? Partnering up with pharmaceutical companies would be a boost for the ICO

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

there are several Groups who can benefit from this project.  Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Are there any partnerships announced yet? Partnering up with pharmaceutical companies would be a boost for the ICO

Currently, there is nothing as far as i know.

But there is still time for even pre-ico and also they didn't even publish whitepaper yet. I think everything will come in order.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

Is Ehealth first attending any conferences or events any time soon? Lately I have been watching some live streams, its fun to watch and follow the projects

Would be good to have a word from the team and conferences and public events are for sure good at raising awareness of the project and networking. Hope we will see something like this in the future.

viljy

Activity: 1778
Merit: 920

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

For starters Telegram and Bitcoin Talk manager should be enough, or anyone from the dev team can help in those. Maybe all social media is too much but these 2 are the essential ones.

Yes, someone who can answer questions here in the forum is very much needed. I hope one of the team can do this or they can hire a community manager.
Let's hope that the team is busy working on the creation of a new white paper. And this is caused by their absence.

I am looking forward finding out more about their project. I think they will release the white paper soon and we will be all surprised by the ideas of the devs.

I dont think the whitepaper is going to include mindblowing news. All the important information is already on the website. Whitepaper will be more detailed info for the nerds Smiley just kidding Smiley

In fact, 90% of the information on the site is a listing of advantages and new features of the platform, but for example exactly how tokens will be used, there is no information. There are only a couple of offers for discounts when using tokens. Meanwhile, I believe that this is the most important information for investors who will buy these tokens. And it is necessary that the developers provide a detailed description of the mechanism for using tokens, and what the benefits will be from this. Since the project is too long-term and to wait six years before launch, it is necessary to show investors something very significant in favor of future profits.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

which pharmaceutical companies would you like to see as a partner? Are there any pharmaceutical companies that are already partner with the blockchain space?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

which pharmaceutical companies would you like to see as a partner? Are there any pharmaceutical companies that are already partner with the blockchain space?

Not to my knowledge. But he has a good point, it could be great when there are pharmaceutical companies that partner up with EHealth.
ParRus

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

For starters Telegram and Bitcoin Talk manager should be enough, or anyone from the dev team can help in those. Maybe all social media is too much but these 2 are the essential ones.

Yes, someone who can answer questions here in the forum is very much needed. I hope one of the team can do this or they can hire a community manager.
Let's hope that the team is busy working on the creation of a new white paper. And this is caused by their absence.

I am looking forward finding out more about their project. I think they will release the white paper soon and we will be all surprised by the ideas of the devs.

I dont think the whitepaper is going to include mindblowing news. All the important information is already on the website. Whitepaper will be more detailed info for the nerds Smiley just kidding Smiley

In fact, 90% of the information on the site is a listing of advantages and new features of the platform, but for example exactly how tokens will be used, there is no information. There are only a couple of offers for discounts when using tokens. Meanwhile, I believe that this is the most important information for investors who will buy these tokens. And it is necessary that the developers provide a detailed description of the mechanism for using tokens, and what the benefits will be from this. Since the project is too long-term and to wait six years before launch, it is necessary to show investors something very significant in favor of future profits.
Perhaps because the roadmap is so broad (6 year) consequently whitepaper will be massive too, and it takes time for its complete compilation.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Several pharmaceutical companies are already working with blockchain but I think they use it mainly for managing pharmaceutical supply chain.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Several pharmaceutical companies are already working with blockchain but I think they use it mainly for managing pharmaceutical supply chain.

Really? Can you give some examples of pharmaceutical companies working already with blockchain technology?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: