Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

For funding the EHF Project, the following investment size at Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1 is necessary:
 Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Why is the difference between soft cap and hard cap 100 times? This is a big difference. By the way, in white paper you only have:
Table 5-1. Proposed Budget Items of the EHF Project 2018-2028 (based on Hard Cap at the Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1).
Where is the table for Investment Plan for soft cap?

Softcap usually indicates the minimum amount for project continuation. So I guess even if ICO will gather only $2 mil, the project will go on, the question is how fast...
I'd also want to see some numbers in case only softcap will be raised, but I think the number will be much higher. If I'm not mistaken, devs said that they are negotiating with private investors, and imo majority of investments here will come from private or institutional investors.
210 million is a large sum, even given that the road map will last until 2025. Let's hope that several private investors would be ready to become sponsors and will be able to achieve this hard cap.
I'm sure that large whales will notice this project and will make a choice in favor of this project! Yes the amount is large but I am sure that this project would reach this level!

sure it will. just imagine the benefits in areas like Siberia
That's a huge difference if they can really go ahead with 2 million, how do they plan to invest the rest of the money? I see the deadlines are not going to reduce even if they reach the hard cap.

well they have good options for different investments. i am excited how everything will go on
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

For funding the EHF Project, the following investment size at Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1 is necessary:
 Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Why is the difference between soft cap and hard cap 100 times? This is a big difference. By the way, in white paper you only have:
Table 5-1. Proposed Budget Items of the EHF Project 2018-2028 (based on Hard Cap at the Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1).

Softcap usually indicates the minimum amount for project continuation. So I guess even if ICO will gather only $2 mil, the project will go on, the question is how fast...
I'd also want to see some numbers in case only softcap will be raised, but I think the number will be much higher. If I'm not mistaken, devs said that they are negotiating with private investors, and imo majority of investments here will come from private or institutional investors.
210 million is a large sum, even given that the road map will last until 2025. Let's hope that several private investors would be ready to become sponsors and will be able to achieve this hard cap.
I'm sure that large whales will notice this project and will make a choice in favor of this project! Yes the amount is large but I am sure that this project would reach this level!

That's a huge difference if they can really go ahead with 2 million, how do they plan to invest the rest of the money? I see the deadlines are not going to reduce even if they reach the hard cap.

well they have good options for different investments. i am excited how everything will go on

everybody is - whats your opinion on the minimum invest. its kinda high don't you think?
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

everybody is - whats your opinion on the minimum invest. its kinda high don't you think?

well it's high, but it has to be so. Devs make sure that only investors, which accept that there is no quick rio, will invest.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

Soft Cap – $ 2 000 000;
 Hard Cap– $ 210 000 000.

Even if they raise the money the time to aim the targets remain the same, so i don`t know why you expect to reduce the time as this is a huge project that should have very well targets established and not to rush because somehow will play with people life`s.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

It can be 2M are enought to get the product on a level it can demostrate its capabilities and the gather more funds later on? Since the ico phases lenght can stretch out on a long span of time

there are projects that run ICO's as a proof of concept and interest, then raise the amount needed from venture capital

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

Well, im very cudrious to know how much was already raised, but we have to wait till the 17th of Marxh before any announcement i think.

didnt they say something like 20k eth about 20 pages before? Cant find the post anymore but I think there was already a semi-announcement

20k eth? Wow, it is more than 20 million dollars currently.

So they made a great success so far. It would be great also some official confirmation about this amount.

yeah dont nail me to that, i might be mistaken, but i have something like that in my mind.

Last time i checked there wasn't any information about how the pre-sale is going so let's wait for something official about it. I don't think they will say 20k eth like it is nothing.

I don't see any announcement to that effect. But it's still a long way to go..even with the project $20 million. That's only 10% of what they want to raise.

we are here until 2025:) we have a long way to go and lots to raise for investment! but no matter what 20 million usd is a wonderful start.. (if true)
This is a really interesting point. I've seen the timing of the project. 2025 is a very long time!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

Well, im very cudrious to know how much was already raised, but we have to wait till the 17th of Marxh before any announcement i think.

didnt they say something like 20k eth about 20 pages before? Cant find the post anymore but I think there was already a semi-announcement

So they made a great success so far. It would be great also some official confirmation about this amount.

yeah dont nail me to that, i might be mistaken, but i have something like that in my mind.

Last time i checked there wasn't any information about how the pre-sale is going so let's wait for something official about it. I don't think they will say 20k eth like it is nothing.

I don't see any announcement to that effect. But it's still a long way to go..even with the project $20 million. That's only 10% of what they want to raise.
ICOs are quite hyped at the moment because people think they can make big profits with them. I think with a good marketing they can reach their hard cap.

But if 20 mio usd is true, hype in here is the idea because we don't know any details ICOs yet they raised 20 m usd.Btw. I can't remember the hard cap right now, how much is it?
If I did the maths correctly they aim to collect over 250k ETH which is really a hell of a lot. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Their softcap is 8000 ETH and they plan to collect 259000 during crowdsale. Yes, that's a lot of money
in fact they have ambitious aims, but i think at least the softcap is possible, however, is a long-term project will see with time if it will be successful...
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

we are here until 2025:) we have a long way to go and lots to raise for investment! but no matter what 20 million usd is a wonderful start.. (if true)
This is a really interesting point. I've seen the timing of the project. 2025 is a very long time!

I also would like to know how much do they collect on the pre-sale. I guess they will publish the data sooner or later.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

EHF eHealth First is a great new project in the diagnostic and there trying to bring something unique to the blockchain.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

EHF eHealth First is a great new project in the diagnostic and there trying to bring something unique to the blockchain.
I agree, this is not the kind of project that can be found in crypto and that is what makes it special.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

I agree, this is not the kind of project that can be found in crypto and that is what makes it special.

thats it, you understand my point. Wink
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

it looks also like a project that will skyrocket.  Tongue
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

Im also curious to see how much they have already raised. I see a lot of people interested about the project, I think that EHF can raise a nice amont of money during the ICO if the visibility continue to improve like during the last weeks.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

it looks also like a project that will skyrocket.  Tongue
It's definitely too early to say that it will skyrocket but as of now it looks pretty solid
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

Im also curious to see how much they have already raised. I see a lot of people interested about the project, I think that EHF can raise a nice amont of money during the ICO if the visibility continue to improve like during the last weeks.

I guess that will reflect the cryptocommunity's sentiment towards significant crypto projects like this now that the market is down. We will see. Smiley
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:42:59 AM

I guess that will reflect the cryptocommunity's sentiment towards significant crypto projects like this now that the market is down. We will see. Smiley

I’m guessing that the people who invested in ehealth would be less impacted by the current market conditions because they would have more fiat/crypto to spend.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

ICOs are quite hyped at the moment because people think they can make big profits with them. I think with a good marketing they can reach their hard cap.

But if 20 mio usd is true, hype in here is the idea because we don't know any details ICOs yet they raised 20 m usd.Btw. I can't remember the hard cap right now, how much is it?
If I did the maths correctly they aim to collect over 250k ETH which is really a hell of a lot. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Their softcap is 8000 ETH and they plan to collect 259000 during crowdsale. Yes, that's a lot of money
in fact they have ambitious aims, but i think at least the softcap is possible, however, is a long-term project will see with time if it will be successful...

If it is true that they already have investments of 20k ETH in private sale then the soft cap is already done. But even if not, the soft cap should be no problem really.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

I also would like to know how much do they collect on the pre-sale. I guess they will publish the data sooner or later.
Pre-sale will last for a long time, the results we can say only after this phase of sales...
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

It is a really great Project but raising 200m $ for a Project will be ready 2025 is too optimistic i think.

My thoughts exactly. And seeing how volatile things have been, I worry if we will live to see it to fruition.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:20:46 AM

Didn't they say they will be more active on the thread some days ago?

Now we are arguing did they said something or not. Just an answer about it can clear the air.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: