Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:07:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
KlifDonats

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

The project is really in demand, there are still a lot of questions, but if they create a decentralized database, this will solve a lot of existing problems in health sphere
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

The project is really in demand, there are still a lot of questions, but if they create a decentralized database, this will solve a lot of existing problems in health sphere

Well, decentralized databases will solve the issue of the safety of information storage and increase its availability, but unfortunately there many more problems in the health care industry. But it's definitely a first step and I think platforms like eHealth will help to increase the quality of health care services.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Yes but those questions will be answered all in time. I think the global idea of the project is very good, now we need a good team to execute all of the things written in the white paper. Oh and a detailed roadmap would be good.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

Yes but those questions will be answered all in time. I think the global idea of the project is very good, now we need a good team to execute all of the things written in the white paper. Oh and a detailed roadmap would be good.

A decentralized database will be very useful for people that travel a lot. This project has good ideas, I hope there is a market that is big enough for it.

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

One problem with long term projects is that the rules of the crypto world change much faster. Now it's possible to workaround the SEC with utility tokens, next month maybe only pro investors with an income over 100k are allowed to invest in any ICO. Could even pull a China, having to refund prior investors. Who knows what those kooks are up to.  Maybe it's time to start thinking about a plan B.
I do have to agree with your that these times are very uncertain and a backup plan should be in place, you might never know what country x will announce tomorrow or the day after.
I'm affraid that the further we walk down the cryptolane, the more rules will apply to all of us hodling crypto.
the only thing i hope is that the governments don't take to much on our profits.. because this could be a setback in cryptoworld.
Demotivating people to step into good projects,..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

One problem with long term projects is that the rules of the crypto world change much faster. Now it's possible to workaround the SEC with utility tokens, next month maybe only pro investors with an income over 100k are allowed to invest in any ICO. Could even pull a China, having to refund prior investors. Who knows what those kooks are up to.  Maybe it's time to start thinking about a plan B.

I do have to agree with your that these times are very uncertain and a backup plan should be in place, you might never know what country x will announce tomorrow or the day after.

Well sure, that's always a problem but on the other site while I think that we will face more regulations over time for sure, I don't think that for example America will regulate in a way like China did back then with banning all Chinese ICOs.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

This is a risk that every ICO has to face. Many of them simply won't accept American investors. I'm sure the team has legal counsels.

every projects wants to hedge their bets, it's natural , lest the government come down on them. this is a new field and there will be growing pains.

Growing pains indeed, and naturally it will find a cure.. They also need a legal advisor before some major issue turns up

I wanna hope that if any major regulations will be implemented, they will be implemented gradually, not overnight, so everybody will have time to prepare legally.

acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

it looks also like a project that will skyrocket.  Tongue

I think during ICO the concern is if it will be a success and the team is reliable enough to pull off the project. Next Comes the question of skyrocket and moon travels

going through the white paper, from the part i have seen at least, i'm quite confident that they know what they are doing  Cool
Agree with you! The team looks very confident! And I'm sure that all decisions were taken carefully, and I hope that, if necessary, the user will quickly respond to everything that will happen in the cryptocurrency market!

It gives the impression that they have thought of everything before launching the project. I get the impression that it is a pretty serious team that is behind this.
yes, the team seems very sure of if and it seems to have planned all the phases of the project in the smallest details, i think it will be a great success despite the fluctuating moment of the crypto coins
The most important question will be if they can deliver everything on the dates they have set. I think it isn't possible to plan more than 2 years in advance.

You are absolutely right, but that detailed whitepaper shows community that they are serious about their project and i think they will follow the dates that they set everytime.
ofcourse there will be setbacks but i believe this team can handle those setbacks.

With good project management (and not too much bad luck during the project) it is possible to even deliver ahead of schedule.

I remember there were some projects that goes ahead of schedule, i cant recall their names but they succeeded too.

Are there any possibility to exclude US residents in project or is it too early to say those?

this isn't a security so I don't think they'll exclude US citizens.

Then that's good news, banning US residents due to SEC inv. can lower the interest or the money that raised. Hopefully things won't come to that.
But ehealth is a long term investment so everything is possible.
so if ban us residents then can we use this platform on US hospital? I think they dont ban good thing like this

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

I think during ICO the concern is if it will be a success and the team is reliable enough to pull off the project. Next Comes the question of skyrocket and moon travels

going through the white paper, from the part i have seen at least, i'm quite confident that they know what they are doing  Cool
Agree with you! The team looks very confident! And I'm sure that all decisions were taken carefully, and I hope that, if necessary, the user will quickly respond to everything that will happen in the cryptocurrency market!

It gives the impression that they have thought of everything before launching the project. I get the impression that it is a pretty serious team that is behind this.
yes, the team seems very sure of if and it seems to have planned all the phases of the project in the smallest details, i think it will be a great success despite the fluctuating moment of the crypto coins
The most important question will be if they can deliver everything on the dates they have set. I think it isn't possible to plan more than 2 years in advance.

You are absolutely right, but that detailed whitepaper shows community that they are serious about their project and i think they will follow the dates that they set everytime.
ofcourse there will be setbacks but i believe this team can handle those setbacks.

With good project management (and not too much bad luck during the project) it is possible to even deliver ahead of schedule.

I remember there were some projects that goes ahead of schedule, i cant recall their names but they succeeded too.

Are there any possibility to exclude US residents in project or is it too early to say those?

Then that's good news, banning US residents due to SEC inv. can lower the interest or the money that raised. Hopefully things won't come to that.
so if ban us residents then can we use this platform on US hospital? I think they dont ban good thing like this

But they are planing to ban all US residents to crypto currency or make it very hard to enter crypto world, not just this project or else project. so this is a serious matter and i think bitcoins latest downfall is due to this.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Correct me if I’m wrong, but US residents can still buy the tokens from exchanges once they are listed?

rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

Correct me if I’m wrong, but US residents can still buy the tokens from exchanges once they are listed?

Yes yes they can still buy it, but there are rumors about banning or making it harder to reach to markets.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

Yes yes they can still buy it, but there are rumors about banning or making it harder to reach to markets.

Where do you got those rumors from? Im not from the US but its still intersting if its true
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

One thing has nothing to do with  the other. Banning US residents to participate in the ICO means that they are not allowed to invest directly in the project through the ICO, but they could buy/trade coins later on an exchange. In the same time projects could of course later on be used by American companies if wanted and  as long as the US government not ban crypto based projects at all (which not will happen at all and could not be done).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Where do you got those rumors from? Im not from the US but its still intersting if its true

I saw those in some twitter accounts i follow and some threads in bitcointalk, but these are just rumors. banning is a strong word maybe we can say regulating Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Why would a Republican government regulate the market to this degree?
Either way, the US health market is special as it is profit oriented. Probably a lot of financial interest will be touched by eHealth.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

All the health data in digital format is going to reside ina blockchai/ decentralized database
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

I saw those in some twitter accounts i follow and some threads in bitcointalk, but these are just rumors. banning is a strong word maybe we can say regulating Smiley

Currently we are in the fud phase of crypto. I don't really know which one are real which one for fud. Still, i advise you not to believe every fud you read.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

All the health data in digital format is going to reside ina blockchai/ decentralized database

public health data in public database there is good and bad in this.. 
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

I think data will be encrypted. I don't believe that it will be as easy as checking out a Bitcoin address where you can see all transactions and the balance.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

I think data will be encrypted. I don't believe that it will be as easy as checking out a Bitcoin address where you can see all transactions and the balance.
without encryption, nobody will use this. Nobody wants his personal health data shared on an open blockchain.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: