Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Hi everyone!

EHF Director in AI and NLP Eray Ozkural:
What is NLP?
https://youtu.be/hplr-d9tp9Q

NLP stands for natural language processing, and it is a subfield of AI where we solve linguistic problems with an AI approach. It may be considered as a fusion of linguistics and computer science, and we can imagine it as a computer taking on the tasks of a linguist as he analyzes the order of words, meaning, and uses of linguistic expressions, speech, and discourse. For instance, there are algorithms in NLP that break down a sentence into its tree-like grammatical structure, find the classes and referents of the words, such as, is it a noun, is it a proper name, is it a verb, what do these words refer to, translate a sentence to another language with statistical methods using a large number of examples, construct a logical representation of a sentence’s meaning out of which questions may be answered or stored in a database, generate a sentence from a meaningful representation, carry out dialogues with humans, recognize and synthesize speech. So, you can see how NLP is related to tools we use everyday like Google Search, and Siri, but the possibilities in NLP are actually much larger. You’ve already seen Google Translate which uses a kind of machine learning to translate, but these tools can fail in some ways so there is a lot of room for improvement. Nowadays, we’re using a lot of deep learning, which is a field of machine learning that uses brain-like neural network architectures to deal with text and speech. Fantastic results have been achieved with speech recognition and synthesis, the results are mostly indistinguishable from human. These new methods can also perform a great textual analysis, they can translate among many languages, we can detect intentions, that’s how Alexa works, and chatbots are already commonplace. These are all NLP applications where we instruct computers to analyze and respond to text and speech with algorithms.

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITELIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by April 30, 2018).

On April 10, 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

when is the german whitepaper going to be listed on the website?

afaik, the whitepaper has been done by an user here and i am still looking forward to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

well finally good news, the team is expanding and now the pre-ico is about to start (april 10) excellent, i think i will be one of the first investors...

april 10 is five days from now, did they had a private sale if yes, how well did it go ?

wouldn't hurt for us to know the finances of the project. hope they make it public.

with current market deprecation, it would indeed be great to have some information about the funds that could be collected in the pre-ico

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

Meet our new Team Member! 🔥📣👍

Fabian Schütz
Senior Expert in Software Development, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence
Having setup an art space in the city of Munich at the age of 20 that for several years hosted a new exposition every weekend, he later went on to study computer science. Having been a developer, system and network engineer for 16 years, he mastered in 2017 with a focus on logic, cryptography and operating systems.
Since then, he has been working as a consultant and occasional free software developer with his own company, while also working as a photographer and filmmaker.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014892782559
GitHub https://github.com/fscz
Personal website http://fabianschuetz.de/
WelTraum26 (in German) http://www.weltraum26.de/

Nice to get a fresh mind joining the team. But I am wondering what his task is really. His site doesn't look very crypto / healtcare related.

Software development and AI are also very important areas that are crucial for development of any project of this kind.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

well finally good news, the team is expanding and now the pre-ico is about to start (april 10) excellent, i think i will be one of the first investors...

april 10 is five days from now, did they had a private sale if yes, how well did it go ?

wouldn't hurt for us to know the finances of the project. hope they make it public.

with current market deprecation, it would indeed be great to have some information about the funds that could be collected in the pre-ico

I suppose they'll let us know the raised amount as soon as the private round is over.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

Fabian Schütz
Senior Expert in Software Development, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence
Having setup an art space in the city of Munich at the age of 20 that for several years hosted a new exposition every weekend, he later went on to study computer science. Having been a developer, system and network engineer for 16 years, he mastered in 2017 with a focus on logic, cryptography and operating systems.
Since then, he has been working as a consultant and occasional free software developer with his own company, while also working as a photographer and filmmaker.

Welcome to the team Wink It's nice to see someone from Germany joining such a project. I assume you met him on a conference?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

I suppose they'll let us know the raised amount as soon as the private round is over.

They mentioned the amount some time ago and it was a nice amount but i can't remember or find it.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

Fabian Schütz

Welcome to the team Wink It's nice to see someone from Germany joining such a project. I assume you met him on a conference?

welcome and we await well known german efficiency from fabian schütz Smiley
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

They mentioned the amount some time ago and it was a nice amount but i can't remember or find it.

I dont remember it aswell... but I think they sold about 60-70% of their budget for the private round. That didnt go unnoticed by the community.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

At the middle of March was mentioned they had sold 450k token hopefully much more than that now  Smiley

So this project is moving forward.. Good to jump in the moving train early
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

At the middle of March was mentioned they had sold 450k token hopefully much more than that now  Smiley

Yes it seems the soft cap may have been already reached after all and since they started a new campaign in Japan it could be they will get even more attention.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

If I am not mistakenly reading, we are still at private placement, right? And it will run till 9 April. I am curious how much money did they get so far.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

Yes it seems the soft cap may have been already reached after all and since they started a new campaign in Japan it could be they will get even more attention.

the softcap has been achieved?  really? have they published anything regarding this?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

the softcap has been achieved?  really? have they published anything regarding this?

I guess we need to see an official announcement from the team with regards to the raised funds asap. Smiley

Yes, but I think we have to be patient for some further days, they probably will announce the raised funds only after the private sale is finished.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Nothing of the kind was announced yet, private sale is still on for couple of days. But I do hope for a good result, the team seemed to be very active, I hope their efforts are paying off.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

Nothing of the kind was announced yet, private sale is still on for couple of days. But I do hope for a good result, the team seemed to be very active, I hope their efforts are paying off.

Just be patient for a bit longer. When the private sale is completed we will know if they already raised enough to reach the softcap.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

Just be patient for a bit longer. When the private sale is completed we will know if they already raised enough to reach the softcap.

The soft cap is 8k ETH or $2 million whichever is smaller. I think they will reach it.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

The soft cap is 8k ETH or $2 million whichever is smaller. I think they will reach it.
Im very sure they will, i think the ICO will be very succesful later, theyre doing very well on the marketing, keeping the momentum.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

Im very sure they will, i think the ICO will be very succesful later, theyre doing very well on the marketing, keeping the momentum.

I agree. They are also very modest with the soft cap. $2 million is not much if you have to pay a team and need some infrastructure but they are confident that it will be enough. Great attitude.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

Im just speculating given the amount of tokens they sold, we need to wait the 10th of Aprile to know more details. In any case is looking good.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

The market is low right now but the investors are still looking for potential platforms and ICO's for brighter future. I think ehealth will be a successful project and we'll see it soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: