Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Meeting with potential investors. Actually, this is the only way works for funding right now. I hope you can convince investors. Also, %60 of the soft cap is a nice amount. I have utmost belief that you will reach soft cap.

I have to agree. Big investors who are interested in using the technology are the best bet to reach the soft cap. The bear market has killed regular ICOs.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

Dear all!

Pls find a brief info about the project progress below.

Currently, there are meetings with potential investors.

The task is to reach the soft cap and assure the project implementation until the alpha version of the eHealth First platform release.

By now 60% of soft cap for the Private Placement + Pre-ICO stage has been raised.

If you would like to support a great solution promoting health and longevity to everyone and invest in EHF at this stage getting high bonus, write to me at @nkryuchkov1 or nkryuchkov@ehfirst.io before the end of this year.

All the best!

Nikolay Kryuchkov

wow, I didn't expect you guys to reach 60% so fast considering your roadmap. Congrats.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

60% till the soft cap, still a long way to go, this may be because there is not yet something to show even if the whitepaper is quite accurate.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

It should be above 60% considering that the project have been around for a bit long now, it seems that investors are really holding on to those ETH and BTC hoping that it will skyrocket this coming december or they are just being cautious .
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

And is there any prediction about possible exchanges? Any Partnership or pre-agreement signed for such? There are many exchanges coming up without the intention of stepping into the market and acting over the years. I hope we have an Exchange of great reputation and volume initially

Everyone is waiting for the next big news. Hopefully progress will be good in 2019
That's for sure I think everyone hopes there is great news but seeing the current conditions seems quite difficult there is big news and we have to be patient to wait for it and just look at it in 2019

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

And is there any prediction about possible exchanges? Any Partnership or pre-agreement signed for such? There are many exchanges coming up without the intention of stepping into the market and acting over the years. I hope we have an Exchange of great reputation and volume initially

Everyone is waiting for the next big news. Hopefully progress will be good in 2019

2019 has to be the year of crypto. If it isn't then i guess it's over.
But i highly doubt that it will be over Smiley

i think we are all waiting for the important announcement with the name of the future exchanges on which the tokens will be listed, i hope it will be an exchange of great reputation and large volumes, i also hope next year will be a good year for the crypto, this year it was disastrous...
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

It should be above 60% considering that the project have been around for a bit long now, it seems that investors are really holding on to those ETH and BTC hoping that it will skyrocket this coming december or they are just being cautious .

I think the percentage is pretty realistic judging by the state of the current market, the main think is, people are interested in this project and are chipping in already. I am sure we will see price rise when they will have a working platform. 

aveon

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I think the percentage is pretty realistic judging by the state of the current market, the main think is, people are interested in this project and are chipping in already. I am sure we will see price rise when they will have a working platform. 
Well, I think the same. I will not sell my ehealth tokens right away. Sometimes I thought of this project as of a scam, now I think that everything is ok with it. Anyways, with such a long roadmap, I would rather keep my tokens for a while.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

Well, I think the same. I will not sell my ehealth tokens right away. Sometimes I thought of this project as of a scam, now I think that everything is ok with it. Anyways, with such a long roadmap, I would rather keep my tokens for a while.

Yes, exactly, I forgot about my tokens and wont look into it until BTC goes to 50k.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

Dear all!

The task is to reach the soft cap and assure the project implementation until the alpha version of the eHealth First platform release.

By now 60% of soft cap for the Private Placement + Pre-ICO stage has been raised.

If you would like to support a great solution promoting health and longevity to everyone and invest in EHF at this stage getting high bonus, write to me at @nkryuchkov1 or nkryuchkov@ehfirst.io before the end of this year.

All the best!

Nikolay Kryuchkov

wow, I didn't expect you guys to reach 60% so fast considering your roadmap. Congrats.

I really appreciate on the team's effort to update the community about the project, at least for now we have a clearer insight on what was going on with it.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

Dear all!

All the best!

Nikolay Kryuchkov

I really appreciate on the team's effort to update the community about the project, at least for now we have a clearer insight on what was going on with it.

Yes updates like this should be frequent to keep the base supporter excited
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Dear all!

All the best!

Nikolay Kryuchkov

Yes updates like this should be frequent to keep the base supporter excited

Wish by keep updating this forum with news, ehealth can hit the target as soon as possible and the project will run smoothly after it.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

it's quite understandable after the price range that was reached during the begin of the year. Sooner or later prices will come up again.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

Are you giving away some referral bonus if we help you promote and invite some investors who would join your sale? It might be interesting way to raise awareness of your private/public sale.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

Dear all!

All the best!

Nikolay Kryuchkov

60% of the softcap .. ok so still some targets to meet.
Do you have any other updates?
A MVP or so ?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

Dear all!

All the best!

Nikolay Kryuchkov

A MVP or so ?

I don't think there is any more update.

And there is still some time for mvp. It was expecting in March 2019 as far as i remember.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Dear all!

All the best!

Nikolay Kryuchkov

A MVP or so ?

I don't think there is any more update.

And there is still some time for mvp. It was expecting in March 2019 as far as i remember.

it's still to early. not gonna happen this year. still it's good that they've raised 60% so far. I think it's a good number for this project.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

60% is a good sign in this bearish market. EHF's roadmap and plans are good, I agree to that but their marketing could have been better if they had hired some community managers.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

60% is a good sign in this bearish market. EHF's roadmap and plans are good, I agree to that but their marketing could have been better if they had hired some community managers.

One would be enough.  Smiley
They have antipoff now, but the problem seems to be, that there are not much news.
Last news from nkryuchkov was on 25. of October, so it is not that bad, but they also could share little news.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

One would be enough.  Smiley
They have antipoff now, but the problem seems to be, that there are not much news.
Last news from nkryuchkov was on 25. of October, so it is not that bad, but they also could share little news.
It's very interesting how a good community manager may develop any project; and vice versa, the bad community manager make compromise even obviously successful project. This is very important for a project team to have a good community manager that will do everything properly.
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: