Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

i do not think is already listed on the official exchange in fact i do not think the tokens have already been distributed, perhaps those who bought them in the ico have them, so i do not think they are tradable even on decentralized exchanges...

The tokens are already in circulation but not listed anywhere, the listing, I read should happen at the end of the year.

I thin k it is a good idea not to have the tokens listed yet. There is no product and the roadmap is long. The price would probably go down and people would start crying.  Cheesy

Yup. it will just be used as pump and dump coin. Market is totally manipulated right now and its not good time to list.
Indeed, it would be better if the wait to better times to list it.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

i do not think is already listed on the official exchange in fact i do not think the tokens have already been distributed, perhaps those who bought them in the ico have them, so i do not think they are tradable even on decentralized exchanges...

The tokens are already in circulation but not listed anywhere, the listing, I read should happen at the end of the year.

I thin k it is a good idea not to have the tokens listed yet. There is no product and the roadmap is long. The price would probably go down and people would start crying.  Cheesy

Yup. it will just be used as pump and dump coin. Market is totally manipulated right now and its not good time to list.

I don't agree on that. having it listed is a sign of trust for the team. plus , your value is stuck on your wallet. people should be allowed to sell.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

It would be good for the team to target partners even those not into crypto investment. Like mainstream business partners

I think its little early to get partners form outside of crypto. I mean it would be great but its probably hard to get them and it would be better to put that effort to finding some partners in crypto first.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

It would be good for the team to target partners even those not into crypto investment. Like mainstream business partners

I think its little early to get partners form outside of crypto. I mean it would be great but its probably hard to get them and it would be better to put that effort to finding some partners in crypto first.

It will be hard to convice business outside crypto to be involved unless the platform already run and proved work as expected. Yes, it is too early to make such partnership.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:50:06 PM

I don't agree on that. having it listed is a sign of trust for the team. plus , your value is stuck on your wallet. people should be allowed to sell.
if the tokens are already in circulation i believe that their owners must be able to do what they want also to sell them, i read that they will be listed at the end of the year just hope on good exchange type binance or bittrex...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

if the tokens are already in circulation i believe that their owners must be able to do what they want also to sell them, i read that they will be listed at the end of the year just hope on good exchange type binance or bittrex...
I do not believe in trading at this level initially at the end of the year, although I do believe in the potential of the EHealth listings, but we have several other affordable options that can be a first push
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

i was not checking but you can sell the token in forkdelta or etherdelta for sure, only i doubt there are any order at the moment. If there is no progress with the mvp i doubt anybody will come to know this project which it seems to have a long road uphill at the moment...

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:56:14 AM

i was not checking but you can sell the token in forkdelta or etherdelta for sure, only i doubt there are any order at the moment. If there is no progress with the mvp i doubt anybody will come to know this project which it seems to have a long road uphill at the moment...

It will be the worst idea to sell the tokens on Forkdelta or Etherdelta. Having a similar thought like yours, I had sold PRL on Etherdelta and regret now. Dont make that mistake. Hold until the platform comes out.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

It will be the worst idea to sell the tokens on Forkdelta or Etherdelta. Having a similar thought like yours, I had sold PRL on Etherdelta and regret now. Dont make that mistake. Hold until the platform comes out.

It is a high risk/ high reward investment due to the long roadmap. You should think first if you are willing to wait that long before buying. I agree that selling now is only an option if you need money desperately.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

It is a high risk/ high reward investment due to the long roadmap. You should think first if you are willing to wait that long before buying. I agree that selling now is only an option if you need money desperately.

the option should always exist . it gives credibility to the dev team.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

Hey folks, here is what already been distributed https://etherscan.io/token/0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E#balances
As you can see, not much. Only early investors and a part of bounty participants.
As for decentralised exchanges, you can chect tokenjar.io for some offers, the price is 10 times lower than it should be

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

As i've read on the official Telegram channel, marketing and advertising campaigns will take place close to the ICO part 1, in this fall. Also i've read that the bounty program will be re-launched in this autumn also.
I'm not a team member, that's what i've read in the official Telegram channel.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

Now doesn't look like the best moment to sell, everyone here are waiting to better times but who knows what is going to happen in a few months.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

Now doesn't look like the best moment to sell, everyone here are waiting to better times but who knows what is going to happen in a few months.

Right now crypto market is in the bad situation and it is better to wait till the market back to normal again someday.  Btw, ehealth is a long term project and it will be better to wait till ehealth hit the centralised exchange.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

Etherdelta is far from its good days so even if you manage to sell your tokens there, you wont get a good price for them. Wait for the official listing on some better exchange.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Etherdelta is far from its good days so even if you manage to sell your tokens there, you wont get a good price for them. Wait for the official listing on some better exchange.
actually it is not a good time to sell because of the low values ​​of the market but if one can not wait for the listing on the official exchanges among the decentralized ones i suggest forkdelta...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

Just hold on guys, cryptoverse just suffered a temporary setback but we all know this is the future! Mark my word. Smiley
Oh, sure. I think the same, but what I do know exactly, it's that you don't believe anybody but yourself here. At least you won't have somebody to blame later on but self.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

Hey folks, here is what already been distributed https://etherscan.io/token/0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E#balances
As you can see, not much. Only early investors and a part of bounty participants.
As for decentralised exchanges, you can chect tokenjar.io for some offers, the price is 10 times lower than it should be
Starting to trade or distribute the token could result in lowering the budget for further development.. unless more investors jump on the train.
I would suggest holding on to the tokens, keep track of dev and wait for that product to be launched.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

Just hold on guys, cryptoverse just suffered a temporary setback but we all know this is the future! Mark my word. Smiley
Oh, sure. I think the same, but what I do know exactly, it's that you don't believe anybody but yourself here. At least you won't have somebody to blame later on but self.

Why to blame when we know that the crypto world will recover sooner or later and there will be a bull run with alts too.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

Starting to trade or distribute the token could result in lowering the budget for further development.. unless more investors jump on the train.
I would suggest holding on to the tokens, keep track of dev and wait for that product to be launched.

I doubt they have real value yet even thou you can sell it on some exchanges. Just wait till ICO and you will gain the most out of it if your plan is not to old it long term. Crypto economy is now at the bottom so prices are bound to go up anyways.

Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: