Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

I was thinking that this project is somewhat fortunate with its long roadmap that until its completion, the market is more mature than before and it would be beneficial to the project itself. Imho.

we'll see how that translates into funds acquired.
Yeah, and the project has got through the tough and gold times in the crypto market, so I guess it is now itself mature to overcome other obstacles later on...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

I was thinking that this project is somewhat fortunate with its long roadmap that until its completion, the market is more mature than before and it would be beneficial to the project itself. Imho.

Yeah, and the project has got through the tough and gold times in the crypto market, so I guess it is now itself mature to overcome other obstacles later on...
Now everything depends on the recovery of the market, the team can not do anything with this. At the moment, few projects can raise soft cap, investors are afraid to go in ICO projects.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Now everything depends on the recovery of the market, the team can not do anything with this. At the moment, few projects can raise soft cap, investors are afraid to go in ICO projects.

The current condition makes investors doubt with the ICO project in general. Moreover many fake projects are around which gives ICO a bad reputation.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:15 PM

The current condition makes investors doubt with the ICO project in general. Moreover many fake projects are around which gives ICO a bad reputation.

We should not generalize, because despite the depressive moment, there are still bond projects running their Icos, I currently have 3 more in sight, and just like in Ehealth, I have daily attention in all channels
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

We should not generalize, because despite the depressive moment, there are still bond projects running their Icos, I currently have 3 more in sight, and just like in Ehealth, I have daily attention in all channels

I too think that the teams with longer roadmap should think about giving some positive news frequently to the investors which generally holds the community strong.
sge99

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

I too think that the teams with longer roadmap should think about giving some positive news frequently to the investors which generally holds the community strong.

I agree. Of course there aren't always big news to share but the team should show themselves regularly, even if they have only minor updates to report, otherwise investors quickly will lose confidence.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

I agree. Of course there aren't always big news to share but the team should show themselves regularly, even if they have only minor updates to report, otherwise investors quickly will lose confidence.

Yes, they need a Community Manager. I think they were talking about this at some point but I don't know if they still want to hire one.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

I agree, its a case to case basis on the quality and viability of every project and I think EHF is very promising and has a bright future among crypto projects.

For sure there will be good projects even now. The problem is that this year is much harder to success than the previous one.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

At the next bull run all the useless project runnimg an icon will get well funded as usual, this is just caused by the market, not by people smartening up

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

At the next bull run all the useless project runnimg an icon will get well funded as usual, this is just caused by the market, not by people smartening up

the market is "the people" . it's just greed getting the better of people's judgement

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

If there will be a bull like that already happened at the end of 2017 then the ico projects could be the destination for crypto investors to grow their money.
aveon

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

If there will be a bull like that already happened at the end of 2017 then the ico projects could be the destination for crypto investors to grow their money.
Everybody is probably waiting for that moment at the track already. We all want the repetition of the 2017 year end...
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

Everybody is probably waiting for that moment at the track already. We all want the repetition of the 2017 year end...

And looks like eHealth timed their sails at the perfect time when investors will start coming back to ICOs when the bull run comes. It looks like it might really happen till the end of the year.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

And looks like eHealth timed their sails at the perfect time when investors will start coming back to ICOs when the bull run comes. It looks like it might really happen till the end of the year.
I doubt that a full recovery is possible, too many investors are disappointed in crypto. But I hope that the recovery will happen in the next 3 years.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

With so many post count, i wonder what this project was. Why wasn't it listed in other cryptocurrency exchange? I tried searching at coinmarketcap but got no luck. Is this an ETH token?

It is still in execution, and apparently its script will still have some way to go, the attention given to this is solely and exclusively for its potential, partnerships and potential application worldwide, currently counting on many advisors scattered throughout the Globe, there are other important points, do not forget to see your script and your history if it is interesting to you.
is a long-term project token will not be listed on the exchanges before the ehf platform/machinery launch or maybe even later...
But is they don't plan to get listing after ICO and will appear at coinmarketcap? Their road map indicates that they plan to receive a listing in December 2018.
Apparently they should introduce themselves at the exchange markets first unless they intend to do something unusual, be it good or bad...
in the road map is expected token listing in December 2018? before the end of the project ?is something very unusual for an ico but who knows it could be a winning strategy...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

With so many post count, i wonder what this project was. Why wasn't it listed in other cryptocurrency exchange? I tried searching at coinmarketcap but got no luck. Is this an ETH token?

It is still in execution, and apparently its script will still have some way to go, the attention given to this is solely and exclusively for its potential, partnerships and potential application worldwide, currently counting on many advisors scattered throughout the Globe, there are other important points, do not forget to see your script and your history if it is interesting to you.
is a long-term project token will not be listed on the exchanges before the ehf platform/machinery launch or maybe even later...
But is they don't plan to get listing after ICO and will appear at coinmarketcap? Their road map indicates that they plan to receive a listing in December 2018.
Apparently they should introduce themselves at the exchange markets first unless they intend to do something unusual, be it good or bad...
in the road map is expected token listing in December 2018? before the end of the project ?is something very unusual for an ico but who knows it could be a winning strategy...

Something really very curious is hard to see. Depending on how you exit initially, there may be an initial dump or an acceleration in sales. But it's good to know that the team will work on it early
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

Something really very curious is hard to see. Depending on how you exit initially, there may be an initial dump or an acceleration in sales. But it's good to know that the team will work on it early

I think they do it because otherwise investors had nothing until 2023 or so. Who would invest then? With the tokens being traded investors can hope for appreciation when milestones will be met.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

I think they do it because otherwise investors had nothing until 2023 or so. Who would invest then? With the tokens being traded investors can hope for appreciation when milestones will be met.
Long-term projects don't give big and sharp profits for the shortest time, I think many of those who plan to invest understand this and are ready to wait for the progress of the project.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

Long-term projects don't give big and sharp profits for the shortest time, I think many of those who plan to invest understand this and are ready to wait for the progress of the project.
Indeed, having such a long road map the results will come later than other projects.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

The project is having a very long timeline so, only people with a lot of patience should get onboard.
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: