Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

By the next year there should be already some module coming online but i would like to see the MVP before as well, how is possible there is no information about it yet?  Sad
also i would be curious to see a working mvp as soon as possible, unfortunately i see that there are no new news about estimated release time...

I remember they had already hired month ago people which could do software development, they were presenting themselves in some videos. In general would be nice to hear what has been done so far by each member, because on this front everybody is absolutely in the dark

So internally they are working hard and project is on progress ?

it's going to take a while to see some progress, the road map is long.

Ehealth is a long term project but give at least the current news related the development is a must if they want to keep the supporters follow it. Otherwise people would leave.
in fact is a long-term project, but team should give frequent news on the progress of the project in order to keep high the interest of supporters...
Right, for such a long roadmap, they have to find out something to at least constantly keep the investors' interest
Who knows when the second round of ICO will be running ? Unfortunately at the first page there is no this information, all pictures are not displayed.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

By the next year there should be already some module coming online but i would like to see the MVP before as well, how is possible there is no information about it yet?  Sad

Idk why more projects have no passion anymore in this business. It seems more and more projects aren't treated well by the developer and its team. This fact will give a bad effect to the ICO project in general I guess.
More and more project are getting abandoned after the market crash and ICO are ridiculously  popping here and there and after they got a funding they vanish in the thin air, gone are the time when a developer will strive to have his project up and running with his own and a few friends resources,.
cubo444

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

Very good project. The amount of people who know and care about the project is so great, this shows that the project has exposed a large number of people, you have a good way. I do not know about your preparation okay? Does the project development plan involve people involved in the project? How many investors have participated in this project? There are many people who want to watch MVP, I do not know when MVP can watch, can you tell me this or some news about it?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

By the next year there should be already some module coming online but i would like to see the MVP before as well, how is possible there is no information about it yet?  Sad

Idk why more projects have no passion anymore in this business. It seems more and more projects aren't treated well by the developer and its team. This fact will give a bad effect to the ICO project in general I guess.
More and more project are getting abandoned after the market crash and ICO are ridiculously  popping here and there and after they got a funding they vanish in the thin air, gone are the time when a developer will strive to have his project up and running with his own and a few friends resources,.

Many ICOs were only done to enrich the owners of the project. Even the honest ones struggle because exchanges in all their greed will demand huge amounts of what they have raised in the ICO. It is only logical that the ICO market has to shrink and restructure itself.

That said, I believe EHF is here to stay. They always knew it would take years to develop the product.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

More and more project are getting abandoned after the market crash and ICO are ridiculously  popping here and there and after they got a funding they vanish in the thin air, gone are the time when a developer will strive to have his project up and running with his own and a few friends resources,.
Indeed, this year is being very hard for crypto and it looks like many projects just started to make fast money and seeing that they are not going to earn it they abandon.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

Very good project. The amount of people who know and care about the project is so great, this shows that the project has exposed a large number of people, you have a good way. I do not know about your preparation okay? Does the project development plan involve people involved in the project? How many investors have participated in this project? There are many people who want to watch MVP, I do not know when MVP can watch, can you tell me this or some news about it?

The project looks promising, but till we can see a MVP or something working it's hard to say it is good. There are many risk and challenges involved by investing in this. about the MVP there is still no news about its status.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

The project looks promising, but till we can see a MVP or something working it's hard to say it is good. There are many risk and challenges involved by investing in this. about the MVP there is still no news about its status.

An expert system powered by AI is somewhat challenging to develop but perhaps the team should have  dedicated developers that are capable of delivering it in no time. And I hope they could get to release the MVP as planned.
I don't really think that today's AI has already reached the level to independently control the whole system. Human influence will be important, at least at first times
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

Thats is the reality now so you really need to do your research and choose projects which you are certain that will succeed. I believe eHealth is one of them so i am not afraid of it being abandoned after ICO.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

Thats is the reality now so you really need to do your research and choose projects which you are certain that will succeed. I believe eHealth is one of them so i am not afraid of it being abandoned after ICO.

Yes, me too. I hope ehealth won't disappoint us at the end. I am already give my trust to the project and I am indeed wish for the best result from this project even though it is lack of communication here.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

An expert system powered by AI is somewhat challenging to develop but perhaps the team should have  dedicated developers that are capable of delivering it in no time. And I hope they could get to release the MVP as planned.
I don't really think that today's AI has already reached the level to independently control the whole system. Human influence will be important, at least at first times
Well, as you know, the project has a long road map, by that time maybe someone can invent artificial intelligence or the first prototype, the future is very rapidly progressing, no one can be sure that tomorrow is waiting for us.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

By the next year there should be already some module coming online but i would like to see the MVP before as well, how is possible there is no information about it yet?  Sad

Indeed, this year is being very hard for crypto and it looks like many projects just started to make fast money and seeing that they are not going to earn it they abandon.
yes it's true it was a difficult year for the crypts and also for the ico, but the project(ehf) is valid and could help a lot of people i'm convinced that the team will do everything possible for its success...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

yes it's true it was a difficult year for the crypts and also for the ico, but the project(ehf) is valid and could help a lot of people i'm convinced that the team will do everything possible for its success...

The scenario only seems worrisome if you do not analyze deeply, unfortunately many people have launched projects without the real intention of taking them forward, without partners, without a base location, without updates and with too hurried scripts. In the case of Ehealth, we can see the opposite situation, and that's exactly where I throw my hopes of success, we have support, we have updates, a script with enough time to revert unforeseen, and partnerships and attempts established in several places in the world. I wish the Team luck, they really deserve an opportunity, they just need to stay focused, interact and work hard
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

I hope is the case, the project is indeed a long one to develop and doesn't promise lambos or great returns in no time, that is also what got interested me in the first place.

I just would like to see more information thrown out there.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

I hope is the case, the project is indeed a long one to develop and doesn't promise lambos or great returns in no time, that is also what got interested me in the first place.

Not every project is for money and lambos. Some may solve real world problems with their vision and implementations. eHealth will be one of those and have great hopes on it.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

Not every project is for money and lambos. Some may solve real world problems with their vision and implementations. eHealth will be one of those and have great hopes on it.

But at the end money will be the main target for every projects. If ehealth able to solve the real problem then the chance to get steady money in the long period of time will be there.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

But at the end money will be the main target for every projects. If ehealth able to solve the real problem then the chance to get steady money in the long period of time will be there.

I share the same thought, nevertheless I think this project is noble and in the near future, could be an essential tool to help resolve human health issues. Imho.
That's the key, if they manage to solve the problem of having medical assistance everywhere. Then the profits should be there.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

Team just disappeared after making one announcement post which is not good for the health of the project.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

I share the same thought, nevertheless I think this project is noble and in the near future, could be an essential tool to help resolve human health issues. Imho.
That's the key, if they manage to solve the problem of having medical assistance everywhere. Then the profits should be there.
I hope they will be able to find partnerships at early stage, the project wants capture the entire medical industry, for them it will be difficult alone.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

I hope they will be able to find partnerships at early stage, the project wants capture the entire medical industry, for them it will be difficult alone.

I agree. They need strong partnerships around the globe. They can do it because there is no competitor who wants to do exactly the same I think.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

I agree. They need strong partnerships around the globe. They can do it because there is no competitor who wants to do exactly the same I think.

Partners will come if the project is successful. We cant expect from them to partner up now with known companies since the project is still in the beginning of their path but i believe they will become interesting for others soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: