Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

The platform will be charged for transfers, it is contrary to blockchain technology. Transactions on the blockchain should take place without commissions.
You probably did not read the white paper very carefully or did not understand the essence of the work of this platform. The commission will be charged for transfers of $100. And in general developers too people, they too need to earn money. The commission is not taken for the transactions inside of the blockchain ,it is taken for the transfer.
Do you think the commission will be less than if a person transferred money the traditional way through existing services?
Compared to existing services yes, if you deal with any centralized system . This all takes a very long time very large commission , and for some people it is impossible at all
But then why not just use the cryptocurrency for the exchange of funds between countries?

It takes longer and not everyone has a cryptocurrency to send for  Cheesy
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

The platform will be charged for transfers, it is contrary to blockchain technology. Transactions on the blockchain should take place without commissions.
You probably did not read the white paper very carefully or did not understand the essence of the work of this platform. The commission will be charged for transfers of $100. And in general developers too people, they too need to earn money. The commission is not taken for the transactions inside of the blockchain ,it is taken for the transfer.
Do you think the commission will be less than if a person transferred money the traditional way through existing services?
Compared to existing services yes, if you deal with any centralized system . This all takes a very long time very large commission , and for some people it is impossible at all
But then why not just use the cryptocurrency for the exchange of funds between countries?
This is a long time, you have to transfer the money in the crypt to the recipient, he must exchange them through imaginary exchangers for fiat and you too. The result is a very large loss of money on all these transfers from one currency to another
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

This is a long time, you have to transfer the money in the crypt to the recipient, he must exchange them through imaginary exchangers for fiat and you too. The result is a very large loss of money on all these transfers from one currency to another
Now I know about the innovative of this project, and the fact that this is not just another app for money transfer which is now thousands)))
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

Now I know about the innovative of this project, and the fact that this is not just another app for money transfer which is now thousands)))
Time of money transfer is greatly reduced, and given the fact that the platform such ridiculous commission, there is every reason to believe that this project will be the top 1 in their field
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Time of money transfer is greatly reduced, and given the fact that the platform such ridiculous commission, there is every reason to believe that this project will be the top 1 in their field
As a rule, people will transfer more than $100 how much will be the commission for transfers of large sums?
Harry_Bitcoin12ER

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

I've met a lot of similar projects, I want something new. What are you standing out for?
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

As a rule, people will transfer more than $100 how much will be the commission for transfers of large sums?
Ridiculous numbers) about 2-5 dollars depending on the amount of transfer, more details about this in the white paper.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

You will also be able to pay for priority your application, very handy thing .
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

Is it like paying master-node to make your transaction go faster?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

It is true that the developers have provided for the moment of overload of the network and that money transfers were carried out as quickly as possible and not problem stagnation.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

It is true that the developers have provided for the moment of overload of the network and that money transfers were carried out as quickly as possible and not problem stagnation.
I think the project has everything to become the best platform for cross-border transfers. It does have a number of significant advantages.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Hello. It is not too late to participate in the project? I did not have any money before. Roll Eyes
emontmon

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

Hello. It is not too late to participate in the project? I did not have any money before. Roll Eyes
Hey. You still have plenty of time. ICO begins in 83 days. Wink
Kheg

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

It's good. What stage is it now? Are there any bonuses?
emontmon

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

Now there is a pre-ICO. The bonus is up to 30%. With each week, the bonus will decrease. You need to hurry.
Kheg

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

Now there is a pre-ICO. The bonus is up to 30%. With each week, the bonus will decrease. You need to hurry.
Well thank you. Do you know if the project has a Bounty program? I want to try to participate.
emontmon

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

Well thank you. Do you know if the project has a Bounty program? I want to try to participate.
Yes there is. On the Bounty program allocated 2% of the total number of tokens.
Kheg

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

This is not very much. Is this enough for all participants? What do you think?
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

Are there any bonuses for investors? Can there be bonuses for those who invest large sums?
Yes, of course there are bonuses when buying tokens. And here the team released an interesting idea. When you buy A tokens, you get a Z token as a bonus. Smiley
I do not quite understand how this works.
I buy an A-token, but I get a Z-token bonus. What is the difference between these tokens? Why are there two?
Buyers of A-TOKEN token receive Z-TOKEN as bounty and can make transaction in the system w/ commission.  A-TOKEN is an investment intende to raise fund necessary for the implementation of the project  while Z-TOKEN is not an investment its price is fixed amount it serves to pay ARAnEOBIT services and cross-border transfers.

How is the price of Z-TOKEN exactly fixed? Is it pegged to another currency or what does the fix look like?
It's fixed by US dollar rate (1 Z-TOKEN equals $2).

How is it fixed to the dollar? Are you pegging the currency to the dollar via a newly developed mechanism?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
emontmon

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

This is not very much. Is this enough for all participants? What do you think?
I'm sure that the developers have thought through all the trivia. So you do not have to worry about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: