Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

Are there any bonuses for investors? Can there be bonuses for those who invest large sums?
Yes, of course there are bonuses when buying tokens. And here the team released an interesting idea. When you buy A tokens, you get a Z token as a bonus. Smiley
And how much of the Z token will the investor receive? What exactly does it depend on?
Well it will depend on what kind of money you invested in and what week. All stages of ICO are broken down for several weeks and each week is given a certain equivalent in the form of a bonus. From 20% to 2%
I understood the principle of this, but where can I look in more detail about bonuses?
Well, you can see all the details of the bonus program on the project website. Just open the whitepaper and there are all the details of it.
Got it, well I'll check it, thanks for the help Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

Are there any bonuses for investors? Can there be bonuses for those who invest large sums?
Yes, of course there are bonuses when buying tokens. And here the team released an interesting idea. When you buy A tokens, you get a Z token as a bonus. Smiley
I do not quite understand how this works.
I buy an A-token, but I get a Z-token bonus. What is the difference between these tokens? Why are there two?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

I buy an A-token, but I get a Z-token bonus. What is the difference between these tokens? Why are there two?
Token A - external token ARANEOBIT.
Token Z - internal token ZUSD.
it is through Z token that money is transferred between users.
leptoon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

Then it turns out A Token is responsible for foreign trade, for example, trading a token on the exchange, right?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

Then it turns out A Token is responsible for foreign trade, for example, trading a token on the exchange, right?
Yes exactly. I think this is quite an interesting solution. In fact, I have not seen such an approach to implementation before. Smiley
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

Buyers of A-TOKEN token receive Z-TOKEN as bounty and can make transaction in the system w/ commission.  A-TOKEN is an investment intende to raise fund necessary for the implementation of the project  while Z-TOKEN is not an investment its price is fixed amount it serves to pay ARAnEOBIT services and cross-border transfers.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

It is an interesting idea. I have a question about the project.  Developers say that they want to create a system for remittances without fees, right? What benefit will gat developers from this project then? I think they won’t do such great job for nothing.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

It is an interesting idea. I have a question about the project.  Developers say that they want to create a system for remittances without fees, right? What benefit will gat developers from this project then? I think they won’t do such great job for nothing.
Of course it is not a charity project Cheesy They will put a small fee for transactions. It will help to save much money for people, who constantly use remittance service.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:01:03 PM

Of course it is not a charity project Cheesy They will put a small fee for transactions. It will help to save much money for people, who constantly use remittance service.
Ok. How much will be those operational payments? Will it be a fixed price for every transaction?
Tobius

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

Ok. How much will be those operational payments? Will it be a fixed price for every transaction?
It depends on the money amount. If the sum will be lower than $50, than there is no fee. If you want to send more you will pay not more than $6. It is much better than those fees that we used to pay in banks. Also, people used to wait 3-4 days to get money from other country.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

It depends on the money amount. If the sum will be lower than $50, than there is no fee. If you want to send more you will pay not more than $6. It is much better than those fees that we used to pay in banks. Also, people used to wait 3-4 days to get money from other country.
How long it will take to get a transfer? Well, who is it up to?
Tobius

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

It depends on how fast you will use the app. Also, you need to have Z tokens. If you don’t have, than you it is a little more complicated.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

It depends on how fast you will use the app. Also, you need to have Z tokens. If you don’t have, than you it is a little more complicated.
It is easy enough. I understand that they work on the base oP2P system. If you need to but Z tokens, you can use this system to buy them. Will there be a possibility to cut a deal?
Tobius

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

It is easy enough. I understand that they work on the base oP2P system. If you need to but Z tokens, you can use this system to buy them. Will there be a possibility to cut a deal?
Yes, there will be a system of request priority. If you want to make a fast Transaction, you need to pay from 10 to 50 ZUSD. I don’t think it is too much
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Yes, there will be a system of request priority. If you want to make a fast Transaction, you need to pay from 10 to 50 ZUSD. I don’t think it is too much
Maybe you are right. I like the project and I even want to invest some money for it. Will I get some bonus now?
Tobius

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

Maybe you are right. I like the project and I even want to invest some money for it. Will I get some bonus now?
Yes, you can get it. You will get bonus in Z tokens. More A token you will buy more Z tokens, you will get as a bonus. For example, if you buy for up to $ 1000, the bonus is 20% for this week.
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:50:43 PM

Do I understand correctly that you have already released an application for android? how was the pre-sale? how many were collected?
Yes, our android application is available: https://araneobit.io/#app
The pre-sale successfully went in closed form, but for now i am unable to share with you any specific information. Stay tuned for an upcoming updates!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Hello. Is the project already operational? Can I take part?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

Hey. Yes, of course you can. How did you find out about the project?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

Hey. Yes, of course you can. How did you find out about the project?
A friend told me. He has been following this for a long time and advised me to try it.
Now I'm studying all the information.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: