Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

Tell us more about the service)
Can I transfer money abroad?
 Huh
Our service is a global P2P net where the users can transfer money abroad and to skip the classical banking system. We ensure the security of money transfers and give the opportunity to save on fees and commision thanks to direct arrangements between the people.
What is the reason for making money transfers? How do money transfers occur?
 Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Will the Araneo platform use the rating system to rank users? Or in order to assess the responsibility of users?
Yes, of course. After making a money transfer, the system will offer to evaluate your opponent from 1 to 5. Also, the developers promise to block all unscrupulous participants in every possible way.
On the one hand it's good, but can I somehow challenge this assessment? It will affect my overall rating. Huh
I do not know why do you need this? Do you think someone will intentionally underestimate the evaluation without a significant reason for this?
Maybe yes, why not? I would not want my reputation in this platform to depend on this, so I'm asking if I can somehow challenge this assessment.
I do not think that this will really be so critical. Even if this happens, there will be an opportunity to prove my case, it seems to me.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

Huh
Our service is a global P2P net where the users can transfer money abroad and to skip the classical banking system. We ensure the security of money transfers and give the opportunity to save on fees and commision thanks to direct arrangements between the people.
 Huh
Money transfers are made thanks to a netting system of counter orders for money transfer or money exchange.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

Huh
 Huh
Money transfers are made thanks to a netting system of counter orders for money transfer or money exchange.
How this works at the first stage
Explain, please)
 Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

Huh
 Huh
Explain, please)
 Smiley

At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

Huh
 Huh
Explain, please)
 Smiley

At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A.
And what will happen next?
What will be the second stage of the work?
 Huh
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

Will the Araneo platform use the rating system to rank users? Or in order to assess the responsibility of users?
Yes, of course. After making a money transfer, the system will offer to evaluate your opponent from 1 to 5. Also, the developers promise to block all unscrupulous participants in every possible way.
On the one hand it's good, but can I somehow challenge this assessment? It will affect my overall rating. Huh
I do not know why do you need this? Do you think someone will intentionally underestimate the evaluation without a significant reason for this?
Maybe yes, why not? I would not want my reputation in this platform to depend on this, so I'm asking if I can somehow challenge this assessment.
I do not think that this will really be so critical. Even if this happens, there will be an opportunity to prove my case, it seems to me.
Well, if the team realizes everything in such a way that there will not be any problems in this regard, then this is excellent. I hope so and will be. Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

Huh
 Huh
Explain, please)
 Smiley

Huh
At the second stage there will be no need for a counter offer. Money transfers will be made with an internal currency Z-TOKEN.

Any questions?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

Huh
 Huh
Explain, please)
 Smiley

Huh
At the second stage there will be no need for a counter offer. Money transfers will be made with an internal currency Z-TOKEN.

Any questions?
 Huh

Tell us about security)
How is the project secure?
Security of money transfers
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

Actually, as a rating, the system will be a bit more complicated than you thought at first glance. It will take into account not only the scene after the transaction, also users will participate in regular surveys, as well as buying goods from partners Araneo will also affect the final rating.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

Huh
 Huh
Explain, please)
 Smiley

Huh

Any questions?
 Huh

Tell us about security)

At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

Huh
 Huh
Explain, please)
 Smiley

Huh

Any questions?
 Huh

Tell us about security)

At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure.
Wow!
 Smiley
Your project is very interesting!
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Huh
 Huh
Explain, please)
 Smiley

Huh

Any questions?
 Huh

Tell us about security)

Secure money transfers are very necessary in the modern world)
Thank you
 Wink
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Actually, as a rating, the system will be a bit more complicated than you thought at first glance. It will take into account not only the scene after the transaction, also users will participate in regular surveys, as well as buying goods from partners Araneo will also affect the final rating.
Yes, I read about it. They call it an anti-fraud system based on scoring. This is formed from two indicators: the reliability rating and the loyalty factor. That is, randomly mistaken locks the platform will help to avoid.
redlay

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

Yes, I read about it. They call it an anti-fraud system based on scoring. This is formed from two indicators: the reliability rating and the loyalty factor. That is, randomly mistaken locks the platform will help to avoid.
Yes, yes, I read about it. It's just that some users are worried that the rating can be compromised, and I decided to raise this issue. I hope people will pay attention to this. Smiley
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

Have there been any official reviews of this ICO or an AMA or something? Do we know that the guys behind this really are who they say they are?
Take a look at these reviews:
http://altcoindrop.info/2018/03/02/araneobit-blockchain-evolution-of-money-transfers/
https://icoholder.com/en/araneobit-18379
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

Huh
 Huh
Explain, please)
 Smiley

Huh

Any questions?
 Huh

Tell us about security)

Secure money transfers are very necessary in the modern world)
Thank you
 Wink
This reflect our best values and will deliver stability and growth for our project.
redlay

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

The Araneobit developers have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they have committed to sell them gradually! Isn't it? Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

The Araneobit developers have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they have committed to sell them gradually! Isn't it? Smiley

This is the crypto world, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they won't sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear Sad
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

I'm glad that this staff platform is based on blockchain technology. After all, a complete copy of the register will be stored on each node of the network, which provides security. Of course, once you have confidence in the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: