Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

I would like to believe that this kind of application will be really popular and will find a regular user. But based on what status cryptocurrency has in the world, we will see it not soon.
Cryptocurrency is a relatively new phenomenon, and projects that are based on blockchain are just beginning to gain popularity.
Really people don't see advantages of blockchain technology and what opportunities it can provide to the person. Take even this perfect app. It has a number of advantages over modern cross-border translation services
There are many reasons for this. First of all, people are afraid to lose their money and are afraid to be afraid of the cryptocurrency, although in fact they can also successfully lose their savings in the state Bank. In the second of the government and heads of state will not admit to something that was not under their authority.
Industry of cryptocurrency and blockchain is developing exponentially, I really hope that the really good projects will find their place in the world and will be in demand among people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

I would like to believe that this kind of application will be really popular and will find a regular user. But based on what status cryptocurrency has in the world, we will see it not soon.
Cryptocurrency is a relatively new phenomenon, and projects that are based on blockchain are just beginning to gain popularity.
Really people don't see advantages of blockchain technology and what opportunities it can provide to the person. Take even this perfect app. It has a number of advantages over modern cross-border translation services
There are many reasons for this. First of all, people are afraid to lose their money and are afraid to be afraid of the cryptocurrency, although in fact they can also successfully lose their savings in the state Bank. In the second of the government and heads of state will not admit to something that was not under their authority.
Industry of cryptocurrency and blockchain is developing exponentially, I really hope that the really good projects will find their place in the world and will be in demand among people.
Araneobit is one of those platforms that will really be in demand, today cross-border transfers leave much to be desired.
okaypool

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Araneobit is one of those platforms that will really be in demand, today cross-border transfers leave much to be desired.
It really takes a lot of money and time. All this fuss with the documents , fee and duration of the transaction
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

It really takes a lot of money and time. All this fuss with the documents , fee and duration of the transaction
Developers promise us a very small commission that can not but rejoice. And of course, instant transfers to the blockchain platform from one country to another in just a few minutes.
okaypool

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Developers promise us a very small commission that can not but rejoice. And of course, instant transfers to the blockchain platform from one country to another in just a few minutes.
I think developers have enough competence and experience to run such a large-scale platform .
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

I think developers have enough competence and experience to run such a large-scale platform .
Of course, the development team inspires confidence, as I think they are very strong in technical terms, problems with the launch of the platform should arise
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

I understand that this is primarily a platform for making money between users, but it seemed to me that it would be possible to use it for currency exchange, right?
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

I understand that this is primarily a platform for making money between users, but it seemed to me that it would be possible to use it for currency exchange, right?
What exactly do you mean?
emontmon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

I mean exchanging crypto currency for Fiat money.
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Well, actually, yes, I read about this possibility. as far as I know such an operation can be done in the Araneo app, the commission will be only 2 $
emontmon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

Well, actually, yes, I read about this possibility. as far as I know such an operation can be done in the Araneo app, the commission will be only 2 $
That is, this amount of commission will not depend on the amount of the money transaction? right?
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

That is, this amount of commission will not depend on the amount of the money transaction? right?
I do not know, I did not see any information about it. Probably yes, the commission will not depend on the amount in this case.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

And how exactly does the team plan to earn on the Araneo platform? How exactly will this be monetized?
leptoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

And how exactly does the team plan to earn on the Araneo platform? How exactly will this be monetized?
Well at least every transaction will bring profit in the form of a commission. Yes, one of the key features of the platform is a small commission for transactions. so the profit will be achieved by the large volume of transactions and the spread of Araneo around the world.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

Well at least every transaction will bring profit in the form of a commission. Yes, one of the key features of the platform is a small commission for transactions. so the profit will be achieved by the large volume of transactions and the spread of Araneo around the world.
So this will be the only source of income for the platform? Do I understand correctly?
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:09:57 PM

developers of this project are real professionals. the platform is fantastic, it remains only to find out some important nuances for me Cheesy
leptoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

So this will be the only source of income for the platform? Do I understand correctly?
I do not think, I think there will be some related services or advertising. I also read about partner agreements with some sites that can influence the user's rating. Perhaps this, too, will somehow be monetized.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

developers of this project are real professionals. the platform is fantastic, it remains only to find out some important nuances for me Cheesy
I agree with you entirely. the main and indisputable advantage for me is that this system is an alternative way of transferring funds without commission and without intermediaries Roll Eyes
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

I agree with you entirely. the main and indisputable advantage for me is that this system is an alternative way of transferring funds without commission and without intermediaries Roll Eyes
but will the commission be so noticeable? how much is it?
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

a considerable allocation of funds for promotional programs in the form of bounty campaigns, for the sale of coins all information can be understood and total supply is not excessive, hopefully pre-ICO reaches the target and ICO runs smoothly beyond the initial target of coin sales
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: