Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:05:41 PM

I like that Araneobit is working with many countries, but I hope they will be launched not only in CIS countries.
Of course they will work with other countries. It is just a matter of time. The project is moving forward with seven league steps.
Are  ;Dyou so sure about that? Do you think the system has great perspectives in other countries too?
I’m convinced in it. It offers a totally new system of remittances. It is in demand all over the world. People want to safe their money and time.
I hope you are right and the project will be on the top Grin Grin
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brushan

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

The project gets more and more popular day by day. The system based on blockchain and p2p supposed to be successful.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

The project gets more and more popular day by day. The system based on blockchain and p2p supposed to be successful.
Yep, the developers do their best. It is so good that they make presentations of Araneobir all over the world. I think it will accelerate the progress.
Brushan

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

Yep, the developers do their best. It is so good that they make presentations of Araneobir all over the world. I think it will accelerate the progress.
Do you know where were they making presentation last time?
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

Do you know where were they making presentation last time?
It was today I think so. The global blockchain summit supposed to be on 24 March, in Sochi. Araneobits team also wanted to participate in the contest between ico. Reward for this contest is a journey in Asia on roadshow 2018.
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

Good afternoon! I have a question for the developers .. Maybe this question has already been asked, but I could not find it, since there are already a lot of comments on this thread. Why introduce an internal currency within the exchange system?
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

Good afternoon! I have a question for the developers .. Maybe this question has already been asked, but I could not find it, since there are already a lot of comments on this thread. Why introduce an internal currency within the exchange system?
This is justified by the fact that there is a whole system for buying and selling individual tokens from external exchangers. The translation system is described in white paper
mynamehere

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

This is justified by the fact that there is a whole system for buying and selling individual tokens from external exchangers. The translation system is described in white paper
I could not find this information in sections of white paper. Tell me, in which section can you find this information?
I would be very grateful if you could throw this information in here!
mine777

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

I could not find this information in sections of white paper. Tell me, in which section can you find this information?
I would be very grateful if you could throw this information in here!
Token A - external token ARANEOBIT.
Token Z - internal token ZUSD.
Money transfers are carried out using the internal Z-token.
tokens is possible due to the system of mutual offset of counter orders for currency exchange.
Suppose you need to transfer money from point A to point B. The sender A leaves
application for transfer using the platform or application AraneoBit.
The system analyzes requests for the sale of Z tokens and offers the sender to buy tokens for the transfer amount of the other participant.
After buying the tokens, the sender A transfers them to the token purse to recipient B.
Recipient B sends an application for the exchange of tokens for fiat. In response, the system analyzes
requests for the purchase of Z tokens in point B and finds a person who can buy tokens at the recipient.
Terms of exchange of crypto currency for Fiat participants are discussed in private chat.
After the exchange, participants indicate that the transaction is completed and put His opponent's score is from 1 to 5.
mynamehere

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

A very strange system of currency exchange. That is, the current exchange rate is entirely controlled by the exchange participants? if in point B a person wants to sell his tokens at a space price, then he will do it?
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

A very strange system of currency exchange. That is, the current exchange rate is entirely controlled by the exchange participants? if in point B a person wants to sell his tokens at a space price, then he will do it?
The market will be controlled through surveys, I think. In case the tariff does not correspond to the current one, then the seller will receive a negative reputation
mynamehere

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

The market will be controlled through surveys, I think. In case the tariff does not correspond to the current one, then the seller will receive a negative reputation
This is not enough, as I think. A system is needed that will be able to set the course at a specific point in time, as would the exchange or the exchanger. Without this, people will not be able to agree
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

I do not like the fact that the only way to get the fiat money is the automatic chat where you have to negotiate with the "partner." I have never seen this man, but I must trust him. There are many ways how to lose in this situation ..
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

I will be downloading android prototype application to give it a try to see how it works in reality. Other operation systems based applications are in development process. What were the results of previous rounds of fund raising can anyone share here ? Because going through 9. plus pages to navigate is painful process and site doesn't share such information which should be provided for new investors.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
mine777

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

I do not like the fact that the only way to get the fiat money is the automatic chat where you have to negotiate with the "partner." I have never seen this man, but I must trust him. There are many ways how to lose in this situation ..
You can not deceive your partner, as the seller on the account will be frozen until the buyer presses a button that everything is going as it should
mynamehere

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

You can not deceive your partner, as the seller on the account will be frozen until the buyer presses a button that everything is going as it should
But to sell internal tokens and get a currency for this, you must buy this crypt. That is, if there is no one who would agree to acquire this crypto currency - you can not get Fiat.
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

But to sell internal tokens and get a currency for this, you must buy this crypt. That is, if there is no one who would agree to acquire this crypto currency - you can not get Fiat.
The whole problem solved by this service is described in white paper. Now people need to carry out interest-free fast and reliable transfers abroad. These tokens will have a permanent interest
mine777

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

The whole problem solved by this service is described in white paper. Now people need to carry out interest-free fast and reliable transfers abroad. These tokens will have a permanent interest
I totally agree with you! The system is designed in such a way as to save participants from the difficulties of finding a competent exchange and withdrawing funds from the card. Almost everything is automated
mynamehere

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

I totally agree with you! The system is designed in such a way as to save participants from the difficulties of finding a competent exchange and withdrawing funds from the card. Almost everything is automated
Well, yes, I understood, so many other exchangers work, where it is necessary to transfer a certain amount to the bank's card in order to transfer the crypto currency into the account. It is interesting, that from this it will turn out as a result
mine777

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Well, yes, I understood, so many other exchangers work, where it is necessary to transfer a certain amount to the bank's card in order to transfer the crypto currency into the account. It is interesting, that from this it will turn out as a result
Absolutely right! Now most of the exchangers are working in this mode, and this can not be avoided. What other way can I suggest in order to make a translation more literate?
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: