Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

how are remittances performed? I would like a brief description of the scheme.
money transfers are carried out using the internal token Z. sender A leaves a request for transfer using the platform or application AraneoBit. The system analyzes requests for the sale of Z tokens and invites the sender to buy tokens for the transfer amount from another participant. After buying the tokens, the sender A transfers them to the token purse to recipient B.
while the recipient B sends an application for the exchange of tokens for fiat. In response, the system analyzes requests for the purchase of tokens Z in point B and finds a person who can buy tokens from the recipient, and the conditions for exchanging crypto currency for the Fiat participants are discussed in a private chat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Hi everyone, who can answer me. Will the token be listed on the exchange?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

Of course, yes, if you mean A token, then of course it will be listed on the stock exchange.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

Of course, yes, if you mean A token, then of course it will be listed on the stock exchange.
I would like to know more about this. which exchanges will be listed, when? Where can I find this information?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

I'm still glad that I was here. whatever one may say, the crypto currency is developing and it is also necessary to increase your knowledge in this area and gain experience. I look forward to the period of ICO! Cool
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

I'm still glad that I was here. whatever one may say, the crypto currency is developing and it is also necessary to increase your knowledge in this area and gain experience. I look forward to the period of ICO! Cool
I agree with you. developers have created a real blockchain-evolution, and the project's prospects are very impressive, as well as the figures in general
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

I would like to know more about this. which exchanges will be listed, when? Where can I find this information?
Well, in any case, it's too early to talk about it, I think. This information will be available only after the end of ICO. Of course you can try to find out in telegram chat, but I do not think that you will be answered to questions about the exchange and listing.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Well, in any case, it's too early to talk about it, I think. This information will be available only after the end of ICO. Of course you can try to find out in telegram chat, but I do not think that you will be answered to questions about the exchange and listing.
Why do you think so?
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

Why do you think so?
Well, because usually information about the listing is unavailable and is not disclosed.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Why do you think so?
Well, because usually information about the listing is unavailable and is not disclosed.
Really? And why is this so? What are the reasons for this?
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Why do you think so?
I do not know the details, but this is because there are some limitations within the law. Legal restrictions or something like that.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Why do you think so?
I do not know the details, but this is because there are some limitations within the law. Legal restrictions or something like that.
OK I understood. Thanks for the information, but I'll still try to ask the project team about this. Maybe I will find answers to some questions. Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

And in which countries will this service be available? And how exactly will this service start?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

And in which countries will this service be available? And how exactly will this service start?
As far as I know, this will cover about 75 countries. In addition, in some countries this service is already functioning. Only works so far not through the special application of Araneo and through existing messengers.
redlay

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

As far as I know, this will cover about 75 countries. In addition, in some countries this service is already functioning. Only works so far not through the special application of Araneo and through existing messengers.
And can I somehow get acquainted with the full list of these countries? I would be interested to know more about this.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

And can I somehow get acquainted with the full list of these countries? I would be interested to know more about this.
Well, about the countries you can learn more in white paper, just go to the website and open this document. there must be information about it.
redlay

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

Well, about the countries you can learn more in white paper, just go to the website and open this document. there must be information about it.
And you said that it already works in some countries. Did you mean working as a first stage implementation? Yes? Then, through an automated bot, right?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

And you said that it already works in some countries. Did you mean working as a first stage implementation? Yes? Then, through an automated bot, right?
Yes exactly. It works in such messengers as telegrams and facebook. I do not know how well the bot functions, because I did not test it myself. In any case, this is an important step and an important gesture for users.
redlay

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

Yes exactly. It works in such messengers as telegrams and facebook. I do not know how well the bot functions, because I did not test it myself. In any case, this is an important step and an important gesture for users.
Why do you consider this important?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

Why do you consider this important?
Well, because it draws attention to the project and gathers the base of future users. This is a very correct and correct decision. Now many are already using this service, and once the release of their application is made, the user base will be already established.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: