Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:20:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7993 times)
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

I do not understand for whom this service with transfers is relevant. It's easier to just use a bank transfer to me and it seems faster.

You're wrong! It will take much more time, you will have to spend time going to the bank, processing the transfer, just have to pay a commission for it.
This service is relevant for international transfers, as it seems to me.
But is not it easier to use the western union for such translations?
I think it's more convenient
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

I do not understand for whom this service with transfers is relevant. It's easier to just use a bank transfer to me and it seems faster.

You're wrong! It will take much more time, you will have to spend time going to the bank, processing the transfer, just have to pay a commission for it.
Again, no. This will have an excessively high commission cost.
It is much easier to use Araneo's application in two clicks and conclude a deal.  Smiley
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

It is much easier to use Araneo's application in two clicks and conclude a deal.  Smiley
The conclusion of this service is understandable, but it's still not clear how this will work in life. I would like to see a working prototype. to test the operation of the service.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

The conclusion of this service is understandable, but it's still not clear how this will work in life. I would like to see a working prototype. to test the operation of the service.
Well, we'll have to wait, the first versions of the software product will be available only in 2018
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Will not it take too long to develop a platform?
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

Clever usage of Telegram, I'd like to try it out sometime!
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

What do you mean?
The development will last as long as necessary.
lider1971

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

What do you mean?
I mean, will this service still be relevant by the time it is fully implemented?
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

Well, we'll have to wait, the first versions of the software product will be available only in 2018

Guys, we are at the second stage and testing the prototype of the android app now. It's already possible to transfer money from point A to point B without fee.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

What do you mean?
I mean, will this service still be relevant by the time it is fully implemented?
Can money transfers lose their relevance?
This service does not risk losing its relevance, because money transfers have always been and will be relevant.
In addition, I have not yet seen competitors who are ready to offer a similar idea. Smiley
lider1971

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

What do you mean?
Can money transfers lose their relevance?
This service does not risk losing its relevance, because money transfers have always been and will be relevant.
In addition, I have not yet seen competitors who are ready to offer a similar idea. Smiley
Hmm..
I guess you're right. In this there is a definite meaning.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

In general, as far as I understand the main rate, developers of this service are doing for labor migrants who do not have the opportunity to use traditional services to transfer money, right?
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

In general, as far as I understand the main rate, developers of this service are doing for labor migrants who do not have the opportunity to use traditional services to transfer money, right?
As far as I understand it, that's exactly what the developers are counting on.
Only I do not understand how all the translations will guarantee their success?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

In what sense is it guaranteed?
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

All the users of AraneoBit system will pass several basic levels of verification:

● they will submit a photo with their passport;
● they will need to attach their bank card (several bank cards can be attached);
● they will have to submit their driver’s licence (if available);
● they will provide links to their social networks;
● they will sign a consent to personal data processing;;
● they will sign a formal offer that AraneoBit company does not bear any responsibility for the location where the meeting will take place.
Depending on the jurisdiction of some countries, the list of the documents can change. AraneoBit system will automatically block all unscrupulous participants of the transactions after the first failed order. To store the information about the users we will sign a contract with the service of personal data storage. Also all the information about the transactions will be recorded in blockchain.

There is an anti fraud system based on scoring system inside the service. The initial scoring process will be made using these ways:

● after the transaction completes, AraneoBit system will suggest the users to
evaluate the other side on a 5 point scale — the evaluation will build a trust rating
of the user;
● all the registered users of the system will be offered to submit the surveys; the
number of submitted surveys will build the loyalty factor of the participant;
● the users who will purchase the production with the bot in the online store will also
gain points for the loyalty factor.

Every user of AraneoBit system will have the indication of the number of successfully completed transactions, the confidence rating and the loyalty factor points.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

In what sense is it guaranteed?
I think the main idea is based on mutual trust, is not it?
And there is no guarantee that it will not be implemented before.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:35:56 AM by CathalG

Meet AraneoBit in Perm!

The first conference dedicated to bitcoin, mining, blockchain and cryptocurrency was held on January 26 at 12 p.m. in Perm. AraneoBit project advisor Rustam Davletbaev was among the speakers. AraneoBit CEO Sergey Konev also attended the event and took part in the discussions of the actual problems of the crypto market.

The list of the speakers also included a general director of CryptoOneBank in Russia Alexey Ponomarenko, the director of the Russian association of cryptocurrency and blockchain (RACIB) Alexey Tscheltsin and the Chief Development Officer of “Analytics inside” company Anastasia Tyurina. The full conference schedule can be found at
http://cryptoperm.ru/#rec40968486

Follow the news and stay with AraneoBit!

https://t.me/AraneoBit_En

CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

Innopolis University questioned the experts about the legal status of cryptocurrencies

Innopolis University questions the experts of Telegram chat bot and all the answers are recorded in Ethereum blockchain. The staff of the IT university believes that the published results of the survey will help the legislators to elaborate the legal rules for using blockchain technologies in Russian economy.

The experts of the Centre of distributed ledger systems in Innopolis University were the initiators of the survey. They refer to the instruction of Vladimir Putin to the Government of the Russian Federation and to the Central Bank of Russia to introduce the changes in the legislation. The changes will provide a definition of the status of digital technologies used in financial sphere and their concepts.

Rustam Davletbaev, a head of the Centre of distributed ledger systems in Innopolis University and AraneoBit advisor: “ We are collecting the opinions of professional community on the wide circle of issues related to blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and ICO in Russia. If the legislators will make an unreasonable decision, it can have a negative side effect on the economy of our country. That is why such a research will help to evaluate the risks and perspectives of these decisions for the technological breakthrough of Russia in the global market”.  
The survey “Legislative regulation of cryptocurrencies, ICO and blockchain technology” consists of two parts. In the first part the experts answer the questions about the pros and cons of legislative control, the experience of other countries and the perspectives of using the cryptocurrencies in Russia. In the second part the respondents evaluate the answers of the other participants of the survey.
The link to the survey:
https://t.me/innopros_bot

Reference:

Innopolis University is a Russian university specializing in education and scientific research in IT area. The IT university opened a Centre of distributed ledger systems for research and development of decentralized projects in 2017.  In 2018 Innopolis University will start the development of its own master program for training the experts in blockchain technology.

bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

All should be examined wisely, so that no results are disappointing, let alone about the prototype should be even sharper to see it.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

Blockchain for Migrants

George Soros, the billionaire investor and philanthropist working to ease the global refugee crisis, said Thursday that he’s found a new way to help migrants: blockchain technology.
Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Soros explained how the technology underpinning cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin can play important roles in immigration.

“Blockchain technology can be put to positive use. And we use it actually in helping migrants to communicate with their families and to keep their money safe and to carry it with them,” Soros told the Davos crowd during a question-and-answer session following his speech.
It wasn’t immediately clear how the billionaire was harnessing the technology for these purposes. Soros’ Open Society Foundations, a philanthropic organization dedicated to worldwide democracy, last fall awarded a $100,000 grant to the Center for Human Rights Science at Carnegie Mellon University, which is exploring using blockchain and other new technologies to record rights violations and atrocities. (A spokesperson for Soros’ foundations did not initially respond to a request for more information.)

Blockchains are distributed ledgers that keep a secure record of transactions, whether financial or otherwise.
The most obvious way migrants could use blockchain technology to securely store money while traveling would be to convert cash into digital currency, but Soros dismissed the value of cryptocurrency, making clear he believed its primary appeal was “for tax evasion” and “the rulers of dictatorships.”
Others, however, such as angel investor and entrepreneur Naval Ravikant, have praised cryptocurrency as a means of escaping the oppression “from oligarchs and tyrants.”

An octogenarian immigrant from Hungary, Soros added: “Cryptocurrency is a misnomer and it’s a typical bubble which is always based on some kind of misunderstanding. Bitcoin is not a currency, because a currency is supposed to be a stable store of value, and a currency that can fluctuate 25% in a day can’t be used, for instance, to pay wages, because the wages could drop by 25% in a day.”

http://telegra.ph/Billionaire-George-Soros-Is-Using-Blockchain-Technology-to-Help-Migrants-01-26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: