Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42142 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

We should really try to distribute this more equally for humanity. This is the whole purpose. To distribute a quick, feeless, private & secure currency to as wide a diversity of humanity as possible. We can save human lives through this. Let's try our best to seize this opportunity for humanity.

Also, I have an Earn.com account and we may be able to distribute Stone more equally through their new Airdrop program. They have over 100,000+ users and it's free for anyone to sign up. We can launch a campaign to distribute a majority of Stone only to those who "invite other users, perform labor for the project, or give back in other ways." You may view more details here: https://news.earn.com/launch-your-token-with-an-earn-com-airdrop-97715970f8c7

Would love to hear the community's thoughts on this.

+1

Don't make rich people (BTC\XRB holders) richer...

The point is for STONE to succeed, not be a do gooder and make poor people more well off.

Fair distribution is a very important point.

I honestly believe the people holding XRB and BTC are more likely to make this coin succeed. I think either this is a charity coin or it is a currency. Nothing stopping people getting a few RaiBlocks while they are cheap and getting in on this or just donating a small amount to the donations page. Lets not involve a 3rd party and make things more complicated. If posters want to give to charity later, then they are welcome to but don't ruin this coin over it.

Edit to add: I think if required, identity verification can be done to ensure that people are not double dipping. I just did just that for another coin and it works just fine.

LOL

And for XRB it's the same:
https://www.raiblocks.club/representatives

TOP 1%
128,690,105 XRB
99.05%

Seems fair...

Indeed, which is why we should try programming Stone to truly be The People's World Currency and set whale limits, so the working class aren't eventually exploited by whales for cheap labor.

Top wallets which are owned by the team/development funds will be removed and not included in the Stone distribution, so we may end up with less supply than intended.

Official donators list has been updated! 30/1/2018

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrAhab

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

Slate sounds like a good rebrand or we can piggy back of off Raiblocks rebrand to NANO

And do NANO-Privacy or NANO- Stealth

Or... SNANO etc...
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

For Felixando and everyone in this thread - I just gathered some info on this other cryptocurrency which just got released under the name Stone / StoneCoin / StoneCrypto.
It seems to be not related since it is a minable (Proof-of-Work) cryptocurrency.

Links for this other project:

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2799957.0
Website (mentioned in GitHub - not developed yet): https://stoneco.in/
GitHub: https://github.com/stonecrypto/stonecoin
Discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/404684235350343692/404917644119113728
Twitter: https://twitter.com/StoneCryptOrg

This is purely to add this information to the thread and to everyone interested.  Smiley

Edit: I want to add, their Bitcointalk thread looks very suspicious, the listed team members all signed up to Bitcointalk just a few days ago, but they already have exchange listing and all sorts of media channels. Watch with caution as well as any other project.

thanks a lot for the heads up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

Good morning to you all, today will be a small update and recap on recent events/posts, hopefully one of many if i acquire the time to do so. Id like to take this time to earnestly thank my supporters and the people who have been sending supportive and appreciative private messages, also to the donators, development could not continue without you, Thank you.

Distribution

As expressed by a few supporters we have come to the result that we would like to see a substantial plan ahead, which will persist as follows;

30% donators (ending shortly - exact date yet to be announced)
32.5% Airdrop to BTC holders
22.5% Airdrop to existing XRB holders.
10% Givaway (Thread Posters/Twitter Enhancers)
5% Development fund

Stodes (Nodes)

From my findings with the balanced-weighted vote the implementation will not transact in-line in the manner i originally set out to achieve, therefor i have played with the idea of off-chain addresses, t-addresses (Stone) for standard transactions & (zStone) z-addresses, with an exact exchange between paired wallets for an untraceable transaction .My idea further extends to to have Stodes (Nodes), which act as a direct atomic swap 1:1 with Stone & zStone, anyone would be able to see the the swap 1:1 between the two, but no one would be able to see where you have recieved the zStone as it was transacted off-chain.

zStone would not be a seperate currency and not tradable on an exchange, its simply the channel to achieve completely private transactions, with a swap 1:1 with Stone, they would not be worth anymore or any less.

Schematics

OFF-CHAIN
        Bob                    ->           Alice
(zStone) Transactions    ->    (zStone)  Received

SWAP
         Alice                    ->            Ted (Node)      ->          Alice
(zStone) Swap 1:1        ->            Receive/Send       ->    (Stone) Received

Alice receives a private transaction from Bob via zStone, Alice now has 100 zStone, Alice now wants standard Stone, she swaps the 100 zStone for Stone 1:1 via a Stone node. The end result is Alice successfully has completed a private transaction with Bob, and swapped back into the base currency, all within the wallet, this method allows the DAG protocol to still function with its representative method.

Tests

I've been testing the functionality with zkSNARK transactions in a closed server, with positive results, sub ten-second transactions, with privacy.

The following members will take part in testnet, at this stage i do not need any more participants.

Code:
Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy

felixando

impressive concept here.. from what i understand zStone is something similar to byteball blackbytes? that’s really intriguing, i’m inverested in taking part in the testnet if possible.

- devx

do you have any info already on how the giveaways will happen?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

impressive concept here.. from what i understand zStone is something similar to byteball blackbytes? that’s really intriguing, i’m inverested in taking part in the testnet if possible.

- devx

Hi Lucasgabd, this is something which is still in the works.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

- devx

felixando

Isn´t backbytes something like a "different" currency to Byteball? Stone would more be like rai with privacy
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

interesting project, congrats on cryptobridge listing
you plan on creating a bounty campaign?
would love to produce an article about STONE to steemit.

is there an active twitter and/or discord already?

thanks.

Where did you see it would be listed on CryptoBridge?

they just listed STONE coin
is it the same project or a different one?

This seems odd.  It only has a supply of 2,287 and no trades.  But it seems to be an official listing / cryptobridge listing.

I can't imagine they would list on an exchange before releasing the source code for review. Either way, I'm not buying whatever coin that is until there is confirmation of the listing from the dev and the source code is deployed to GitHub.

Yes far as I know you won't even be able to list a coin without making the source code publicly available. There is just too much risk involved even for the exchanges. If that thing goes wrong, times have changed and they can get in a lot of trouble. Also, exchanges are hardly dependent on any single project these days.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
K-Dub

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

interesting project, congrats on cryptobridge listing
you plan on creating a bounty campaign?
would love to produce an article about STONE to steemit.

is there an active twitter and/or discord already?

thanks.

Where did you see it would be listed on CryptoBridge?

they just listed STONE coin
is it the same project or a different one?
If re-branding needs to occur, SLATE seems like a fine name.
This seems odd.  It only has a supply of 2,287 and no trades.  But it seems to be an official listing / cryptobridge listing.

There is actually another coin called stone. I read about it on another thread. I think we might have to have a name change or there will be nothing but confusion. Anyone got any suggestions? Maybe pebble? Smiley

I like Slate.. A slate is quickly wiped clean. The name conveys secrecy and speed. These are the main features of the currency. SLA and STE are available, as is SLATE.
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Nice concept! I am waiting for its future, so can I mine this coin now, I suppose it hasn't been listed on any exchanges.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

Nice concept! I am waiting for its future, so can I mine this coin now, I suppose it hasn't been listed on any exchanges.

It is not a mineable coin.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

Hi I donated 13.4 eth while drunk a few nights ago (I know i'm not smart ;().  I am supportive of the mission, but.. that was more money than I could afford to donate.

I appreciate that donations are welcome but not required/expected/wanted in duress, could you please refund me back to the donation address?  

CCNCCN  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3aa90ad6e2ecf58499a24145b53a8b39062bd5543f1ce7823956d11e13e4bcec

Many Thanks,
CCN

I'm curious ... did you get a refund?

I checked the address and It doesn´t seem so till now.

Hey Felix, is there any way I can get on the testnet?

the list is full right now as far as i remember

No... no refund and no communication.. its a bit worrying :/
Hey man, what about your case, is there any communication from Felixando? Or it has already solved? I think that your case is important for those who want to contribute and are still don't make a decision. Hope you'll be lucky and next time more carefull. No drunk when you make a donations or trading
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

In  this coin will not be mined correct? This airdrop will the distribution be divided by stages as well as the total of circulating currencies?

OI
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:18:19 PM
Merited by Btcmnr (4), alexgold (2)

Looks good. Can any user of the test network provide any information? When will the donation period stop?
Kaskad

Activity: 351
Merit: 15

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Looks good. Can any user of the test network provide any information? When will the donation period stop?
Hello community, after deep thought, the 9th of Feb  8PM GMT will be the final date of the donation period, just under ~2 weeks, which should coincide perfectly inline with the testnet release, thank you.

BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Hi I donated 13.4 eth while drunk a few nights ago (I know i'm not smart ;().  I am supportive of the mission, but.. that was more money than I could afford to donate.

I appreciate that donations are welcome but not required/expected/wanted in duress, could you please refund me back to the donation address?  

CCNCCN  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3aa90ad6e2ecf58499a24145b53a8b39062bd5543f1ce7823956d11e13e4bcec

Many Thanks,
CCN

I'm curious ... did you get a refund?

I checked the address and It doesn´t seem so till now.

Hey Felix, is there any way I can get on the testnet?

the list is full right now as far as i remember

No... no refund and no communication.. its a bit worrying :/
Hey man, what about your case, is there any communication from Felixando? Or it has already solved? I think that your case is important for those who want to contribute and are still don't make a decision. Hope you'll be lucky and next time more carefull. No drunk when you make a donations or trading
First you need to understand difference between donation and contribution
You are donating for some cause and not expecting anything in return.Donation is donation
But in this case Dev is 'considering' to allot some coins to donators (and he has not specified how much he will.He can even send 1 coins or 100 coins..up to him)
If you want to encourage the project,please do ahead and donate without expecting how many coins ,you will get in return..cos it's not PRE-SALE !

distract

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Nice project, good luck!
Neon~

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

- devx

felixando

Isn´t backbytes something like a "different" currency to Byteball? Stone would more be like rai with privacy
From what I understood, blackbytes is the untraceable one compared to bytes in Byteball application. Blackbytes transaction details are usually maintained in the user's wallet and is not exposed on the Byteball blockchain.
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

In  this coin will not be mined correct? This airdrop will the distribution be divided by stages as well as the total of circulating currencies?

Yes, It's not a minable coin it's fork of Raiblocks with added privacy coin. The distribution of the coin and airdrop concepts are still under review stage and once finalized Felixando will announce watch out for it.
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Yes, We will update testnet report when project gets to that phase and Felixando announced Donation period as "after deep thought, the 9th of Feb  8PM GMT will be the final date of the donation period".

He also mentioned 30% of Stone coins will be distributed among the donators most likely on a donated value bases to US Dollar.
darksteel5

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

Found out about this project from Reddit and it looks very interesting. I'll will consider donating after a white paper/code has been published.

I hope the donation period does not close before anything has been published.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: