Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19244 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

Yes, people like complaining more than praising. I see Repu has thought about that because they make it possible to earn tokens for rating.

Is that idea perfect? I see some problems: companies determine the amount of tokens users receive for rating. If the reward is too low for users to bother spending time leaving feedback then the complainers will be in the majority. If the reward is too high, they'll get a lot of bullshit reviews from people who never even had any experience with the company.

As you can see the ratings are going to be influenced by the height of the reward.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

According to the contract address, they started 20 days ago and they only raised '40.49 Eth' , What do they must do? !!!! Huh
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

Less funding only means the project will take a lot of time, not but it still could be done, so it's just a question to wait if one trust the project, REPU is an interesting idea that can take off well if handle right.

Does anybody know if leftover tokens will be burned? After the normal crowdsale? This would be very beneficial for investors in that case.
I hope they burn them. I think its the best way to prevent the fall of its price.

Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

According to the contract address, they started 20 days ago and they only raised '40.49 Eth' , What do they must do? !!!! Huh

That's going to be ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. And the office in the basement. Cheesy

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

That's going to be ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. And the office in the basement. Cheesy

If only more ‘startup’ crypto projects did that. I think a lot of projects just want to get a huge ICO to fund a luxurious lifestyle while developing their projects. Most examples of successful companies in the real world started from humble beginnings. Hopefully Repu team will make the most of whatever funds they collect in order to make the project successful.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

I haven't been here a few days, is there any news about the project, new partnerships, something else?

Beside the partnership announced few days back for the moment no. But in few weeks there may be a mvp ready, so that will be possible to try the rating system even if its in an early stage

an mvp? you mean a demo? that would be nice. the demo should come before the ICO usually.

This is the definition of mvp https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product

In the roadmap the state it should be available in Q2

If they can complete mvp before second quarter, it shows us that everything is on track, actually even getting ahead of roadmap is excellent. hopefully we'll hear this news.

good to know what is mpv. Thanks for clarify.  Smiley
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

100% AI will be too creepy if you ask me

At the moment its to creepy, yes, maybe in 50 years we only need to lock 1 times per week after the logs Smiley
But today a human control is absolutely needed.
at the present time human intervention is necessary but in a more or less distant future, perhaps with a rating and reviews control algorithm,repu system it will become completely automated and human intervention will only serve to improve this algorithm or an eventual ai
I became very interested in who will take part in the evaluation of the quality of reviews. And by what criteria will it be done?

I guess that at firs tthe developers are going to have a lot of work optimizing the AI, but once this is optimized the AI should evaluate the ratings automatically.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:53:06 PM

If only more ‘startup’ crypto projects did that. I think a lot of projects just want to get a huge ICO to fund a luxurious lifestyle while developing their projects. Most examples of successful companies in the real world started from humble beginnings. Hopefully Repu team will make the most of whatever funds they collect in order to make the project successful.

We really see many people taking advantage of an explosive moment of Icos to generate fortunes in collection, good old individual research can give us the certainty of how to invest in a project today, without future headache, and with the promise of accomplished accomplishment by the Times. Repu has everything to be great in the segment and lead a new era next to Cipto and the entertainment
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

This is very true, they want to have excess funds that can be used for "something".
The very important thing is the softcap, and maybe it will be enough if its just 1.5x or 2x of the softcap.
I hope repu will be able to reach that.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

Human interference is absolutely needed, to make sure everything is working/running as planned.

Just look at what a programming mistake can do in algorithmic trading!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:41:04 AM

Well, wouldn't be the first ones who would do so Cheesy And as there are so many different flavors of instand noodles out there, you can even get variation lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

At the moment its to creepy, yes, maybe in 50 years we only need to lock 1 times per week after the logs Smiley
AI will destroy so many jobs. I think we should all look for job alternatives if we don't want to get obsolete.
Even AI will make our life easier but we can get a new job from it. Yeah, we must follow the new technology if we don't want to left behind.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

AI will destroy so many jobs. I think we should all look for job alternatives if we don't want to get obsolete.
Even AI will make our life easier but we can get a new job from it. Yeah, we must follow the new technology if we don't want to left behind.

Interesting, what jobs do you think about? AI programmer? I mean...yeah it will destroy jobs and my personal opinion is that it will not generate more jobs than it destroys
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

agree, we must following technology. future of life is all about technology, all sector.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

Interesting, what jobs do you think about? AI programmer? I mean...yeah it will destroy jobs and my personal opinion is that it will not generate more jobs than it destroys

Many that push AI usually just want to cut the cost of wages or don’t care about the loss of jobs. There are definitely less jobs for people as a result

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

I noticed in this thread only talk about the artificial intelligence, it's certainly interesting, but let's discuss the project more?

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

I noticed in this thread only talk about the artificial intelligence, it's certainly interesting, but let's discuss the project more?

AI will be one layer of security to prevent fake ratings and dishonest ratings. I think it's fine to discuss it since there's not much news available at the moment.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

AI will be one layer of security to prevent fake ratings and dishonest ratings. I think it's fine to discuss it since there's not much news available at the moment.
Yes, I agree that there is not much news, but still attention to the AI is too accented.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

Yes, and this is good. Why do we build machines and computer? To work less!
We dont need new jobs, we need money, therefore we need a granted basic income for everybody, that everybody can work for his pleasure and not for the money mainly.
With Swift and Grantcoin/Manna also two basic income projects are in crypto. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

Why not discussing the AI? It is part of the system. Otherwise make a suggestion what would be worth to discuss about the project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: