Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829872 times)
LPCobris

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:49:50 PM

Hi Guys!
I don´t get all those hate to h02...
Nobody is forced to mine on his pool! Smiley

I for one don´t care about all this nonsense of him stealing his own pool!
Im no pro at coin propection, and i need some "broker" that do that for me... Choose the best coins and get the best profit...
I for one im very happy with this service and pool... the 3.4% that h02 takes is pretty fair and i hope he keeps the good work.

As for MIMIMiner... nobody didn´t notice he was joking? LOL
PPL Relax a little please!

To close my post i need a little help interpreting the graphics...
I know that the red line is the payments, but what about the green bars and the light blue bars? What does they mean?
Thanks in advance for all the help clarifing this doubts...

With my best Regards,

LPC
Red - earned BTC
Light blue - worth of mined coins in BTC but not yet converted/exchanged to BTC
Light green - worth in BTC of mined coins which have yet to mature before they can be exchanged to BTC

Dark blue - accepted hashrate
Orange - rejected hashrate
Dark green line - last 3h average hashrate

Hi!
Thanks for the explanation...
But what that really means in pratic terms? The Light Blue bar is what i will still recieve? What am i really getting payout?
The green light bar is imature coin? What is that? Some coin i just mined but its still too low valued?

Sorry but its my first time with so much data to analyse and correlate!

Thanks!

LPC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenshirothefist

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

anyone knows alternatives to middlecoin?
hashcows (registration disabled) and
multipool (high stale shares cause of own P2Pool-script as far as i understood) already known
Coinwarz has a pool, but you'll be dead by the time you make it to the front of the registration queue.

But as far as I know the only ones with auto-trade to BTC are middlecoin and hashcows, isn't that right?
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:58:52 PM

^I honestly have no idea how it works. I've been in queue for what seems like forever.

Hi!
But what that really means in pratic terms? The Light Blue bar is what i will still recieve? What am i really getting payout?
The green light bar is imature coin? What is that? Some coin i just mined but its still too low valued?

Thanks!

LPC
What is the unexchanged balance?

This is your balance of coins other than bitcoins. My auto-exchanger will convert them into bitcoins, usually within a day. Some coins take a while to reach "trade maturity" to where you can send them without paying a fee. These coins will take longer to be converted into bitcoins.

What is the immature unexchanged balance?

This is your balance obtained from blocks that have not yet reached maturity, and are therefore possible orphans. After a designated number of blocks, you will be credited these coins, and they will go under your "unexchanged balance" column. Some coins take longer than others to mature. For example, NovaCoin takes three days.

from http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/faq.html

You'll more-or-less receive the unexchanged & immature amount, though since they aren't cashed out, it's possible it'll change a bit. In my experience, they've never deviated much from what's stated. (which is a bit suspicious since we're all in tin-foil mode Wink )
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:58:57 PM

The address 1xowiTAdUeux71ExGmSW6qK5FPrGDa3Mp is a transaction "refund".

Isnt this H20 explaining what the BTC is???
mardilv

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:04:29 PM

^I honestly have no idea how it works. I've been in queue for what seems like forever.

Hi!

Thanks!

LPC

This is your balance of coins other than bitcoins. My auto-exchanger will convert them into bitcoins, usually within a day. Some coins take a while to reach "trade maturity" to where you can send them without paying a fee. These coins will take longer to be converted into bitcoins.

This is your balance obtained from blocks that have not yet reached maturity, and are therefore possible orphans. After a designated number of blocks, you will be credited these coins, and they will go under your "unexchanged balance" column. Some coins take longer than others to mature. For example, NovaCoin takes three days.

You'll more-or-less receive the unexchanged & immature amount, though since they aren't cashed out, it's possible it'll change a bit. In my experience, they've never deviated much from what's stated. (which is a bit suspicious since we're all in tin-foil mode Wink )
Link to FAQ should really be at the top, it's too easy to damn miss at bottom after those hundreds of adresses with balances.

Better clarification of what that "refund" transaction really was would be really appreciated too.
LPCobris

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:04:39 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

LPC

Thanks!
Hummm...
Let me see if i understand...

The green bar are the possibile mined coins that still need to be verified by the network? When they are validated they go to the blue bar?
In the blue bar what happens? They wait until they are selled and converted to btc? how this correlates to the payout in the red line?

From what i understand the red bar is a reflex of yesterday blue bar? Its correct?

Best Regards,

LPC

LPCobris

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:12:48 PM

It's definitely not a valid explanation on why he took 90 bitcoins and transferred them somewhere instead of using them to pay the pool!

Payouts were extremely low that day too.

It's not hard to see that he is skimming profits, there's multiple ways he could do that.

Hi!
I really think this should be explained to the miners that use the Owners Pool.
I gladly pay the 3.4% or even 5% for his good service on this pool, but there must be no doubts for the owners part...

It should explain this situation...
For me the better would be... he shown the grand total of the money made on that day and show his "cut" before payments.
And then the link where the cut went...

All this market is based in confidence, if the miners start to doubt the owner intentions, all will go downhill...

This is my 0.00000002 btc on this matter!

Best Regards,

LPC

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:15:38 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

LPC

Thanks!
Hummm...

The green bar are the possibile mined coins that still need to be verified by the network? When they are validated they go to the blue bar?
In the blue bar what happens? They wait until they are selled and converted to btc? how this correlates to the payout in the red line?

From what i understand the red bar is a reflex of yesterday blue bar? Its correct?

Best Regards,

LPC
You have it right.

The workflow looks like:
Coins mined -> (green) Coins "age" to ensure they're considered valid by the network and so transaction fees are minimal -> (blue) Coins sit in h2o-controlled wallets waiting for an opportunity to sell at a "good" price (as determined by h2o) -> (red) When there's a "good" sell opportunity, the altcoins are sold for bitcoins and is converted to "balance" which is paid at the next payout time.

With some coins, there is no need for them to age and coins are immediately converted to BTC and credited as a balance, but it changes based on which coins are being mined and the particular exchange h2o is using.
CaptainBeck

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:18:13 PM

It's definitely not a valid explanation on why he took 90 bitcoins and transferred them somewhere instead of using them to pay the pool!

Payouts were extremely low that day too.

It's not hard to see that he is skimming profits, there's multiple ways he could do that.

You mean, its not hard to see how he could skim, not that you have any proof he is actually skimming.
LPCobris

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:44:07 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

LPC

Thanks!
Hummm...

Best Regards,

LPC
You have it right.

The workflow looks like:
Coins mined -> (green) Coins "age" to ensure they're considered valid by the network and so transaction fees are minimal -> (blue) Coins sit in h2o-controlled wallets waiting for an opportunity to sell at a "good" price (as determined by h2o) -> (red) When there's a "good" sell opportunity, the altcoins are sold for bitcoins and is converted to "balance" which is paid at the next payout time.

With some coins, there is no need for them to age and coins are immediately converted to BTC and credited as a balance, but it changes based on which coins are being mined and the particular exchange h2o is using.

I seee! Smiley

Thanks for the explanation, im really clarified now!
So what is the information that i need to keep paying attention? the blue bar?

Best Regards,

LPC
CaptainBeck

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:46:18 PM

Also, if you have no trust in this system why use it at all??
Biggen

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:49:28 PM

Why do you guys keep feeding the troll?  Put him on ignore and be done with it already.

In other news, alt prices are tanking.  I'm betting tonight payout is going to suck.  Also, I'm noticing that the US server is switching between mining Doge and LTC.  Doge I can at least understand but why in the world would the U.S. server actually switch to mining LTC when there is literally a dozen more profitable coins above it to mine??
aint_no_enthusiast

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:59:22 PM

Next up ITT:

1. Someone rambling that payouts suck
2. Someone rambling that h2o is skimming
3. Someone rambling that cgminer keeps disconnecting on coinchange
4. MiMiMiner rambling about that his x-hundred mh/s are going elsewhere

God, this thread is comedy gold.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:00:17 PM

Payout dropped more than 50% (EU Server). Same hashrate, no downtime (miners, no stales, ...).
Payout is less than on Litecoin pools.

Problem exists since EU server switched to litecoin.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:01:09 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 09:43:47 PM by kalus

Innocent until guilty? Well why did he transfer 90 bitcoins out of the pool to a private address and not use them for payments? That's not his 3% fee.

I never heard back from you after I paid for a video card. Card never came. You didn't log back in or respond. I auctioned the debt to someone else on the Forums, you still owe them a half bitcoin. In my book, you're a scammer. Mods thought that your account was a shill account.

Please PM me if you are interested in resolving this issue, I can connect you with the owner of this debt.

Thanks.
+1

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:39:19 PM

Innocent until guilty? Well why did he transfer 90 bitcoins out of the pool to a private address and not use them for payments? That's not his 3% fee.
  Roll Eyes
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:55:08 PM

People in this thread are getting down right vicious.  It's getting to where I'm actually scared to check the updates.  Has anyone ever heard the story of Chicken Little?  lol

Chad

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
MiMiMiner

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:05:23 PM

h2o, what coin are we mining right now in the US? I cant believe that this can be true Smiley
Xamda

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:23:47 PM

Are we still mining LTC at EU server?
locksmith9

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:30:09 PM

Don't know about EU, but for the past 10 minutes it looks like US has been switching between DOGE, LTC, and Worldcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: