Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7210 times)
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:56:18 PM

This year is bearish, and when prices seem to have sunk, market manipulation continues. Now everyone needs patience. I would advise in long-term not to buy shitcoins. There you can trade, but a very short time.

Good suggestion and advice. I think I will stick to this and make a good decision. With your advice to avoid shitcoins, I am an investor of the top cryptos in cmc and I believe they are not over fallen when the market turns into a sharp bearish trend.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:20:20 AM

For many people HODL is the only choice for them now because they bought at too high bright. My friends bought bitcoin at highest price, $19k and $20k, i told them sell when it crashed to $17k but they didn't, they don't want to lose and they believe it will increase. What now, they don't have any choice, they can't sell now because the price is too low at $6.5k when they bought at $20k.

I am believe many people have this experience. But if your friend have a good technical trading skill, maybe he should trade his bitcoin. By doubling his bitcoin, maybe he can recover his losses. But if he decide to hold it, i am believe its good option too
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

I'd rather not sell my altcoins and will keep them still to wait for the crypto market to move into an active growth phase than to look for ways in long-term investment.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

Many people also regret hodling after the market crash in the first quarter of this year. People regret that they did not sold their coins when the market are still green and still going up. People are still whining about it because they had so much loss.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

I adhere to the HODL strategy. Because only in the long run you can earn huge money. Those who sell coins locally will lose super profits. Many coins can grow not even hundreds of times, but thousands of times, as Bitcoin showed.  Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

Hold. The most effective strategy is now on the market. The market can explode at any moment and it is better to be in position at the moment.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

I adhere to the HODL strategy. Because only in the long run you can earn huge money. Those who sell coins locally will lose super profits. Many coins can grow not even hundreds of times, but thousands of times, as Bitcoin showed.  Cool
to keep this strategy of the bull market, now we need to use a strategy of quick purchases and sales. this will bring more effect on the bear market.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

yes now is the best time to hodl crypto is way undervalued if you sell now you will regret your decision later if you can try to invest more i speak about valuable projects and your job is to pick them good luck Smiley
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
Your experience may teach us lesson but I know that in the mind of other there are still bothering their minds in making decision whether to hold or sell. But I will always prefer to hold than to sell.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

I cannot see any cryptocurrency that worth hodling in the current stage of the market. In addition, you shoudl not buy growing tokens, because you will regret too.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Many people also regret hodling after the market crash in the first quarter of this year. People regret that they did not sold their coins when the market are still green and still going up. People are still whining about it because they had so much loss.

Well, they are hodling and become more greedy even if they already have the chance to sell bitcoin at its all time high. But for those who have bought bitcoin during the dip, it's a very good idea to hodl on their bitcoin until bitcoin rises again drastically.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1452

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Can you please advice what is better:

1) hold both in altcoins and bitcoin
2) convert all the altcoins to bitcoin and hold (that means fixing losses, but I would do it if the alt has lost not more than 10-20% of buying price).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

Do not worry about it. The same mistake was made by the all participants of the market, even experienced traders. The main thing is not to sell at a minus, but a minimal profit is still a profit anyway.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

All the participants certainly experienced a loss. And this triggers us to trade properly. If we hold your coins, coins which we should hold that has good quality. But if you hesitate to hold coins, you better sell coins.

Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Totally agree , right now in this market you need to be able to endure to earn , I myself have had many such experiences and I just like you was sold the moment

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
KHCGlobal
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

HOLD
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

not forever now if you hold a coin that you have for a long time will get maximum results, sometimes a lot of coins held for a long time now even become coins that are scam, so now we have to see the prospect of each coin
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

You will regret hodling, especially now, when it is hard to make profits because market capitalization decreases every minute. So trade cause it is the only way.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

Experience is very necessary in the world of cryptocurrency, not having it, people usually make mistakes that cost money))
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

Same here too. I sold my $150  worth AVG few hours before the pump happened. I feel really bad about it, that was a huge loss on my part. Only if I held it for longer. I have learnt from my mistakes tho. You win some, you loose some.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: