Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7209 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

There is no two way about this. You either hold your coin or you regret not holding your coin. It is interesting to note also that there is thin line between profit and loss. You must always be at your best in execution of your plan in otherfor your plan to materialize!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

You regret because you sold coins before its highest point.
If you didn't sell it at its highest point, will you regret also?
If you, you will always regret, since it is really hard to figure out when is the highest point.
Sometimes you should be happy with what you have got.
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

I bought many coins at a lower price. When them  goes up I thought that this is the maximum and I sold them . But now I see the price of them all has gone to the moon. Be patient all the time.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

The prices of altcoins are very low right now. Anyone who sells for this reason will regret it. Long-term investments can make a huge profit. If you sell low prices, you will cry when its make 10x Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
briakelle

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

Be ready to live with the results you get when buying crypto. It is a very risky investment from the start, so if you make good
 profit don`t be sorry about when you sold coins. Set your goals straight from day one and you won`t have to feel this way.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

The prices of altcoins are very low right now. Anyone who sells for this reason will regret it. Long-term investments can make a huge profit. If you sell low prices, you will cry when its make 10x Smiley
Some altcoins now is a bit steady when it is based on dollar price. , But on btc it will be labeled as dump. It is depending on you if you will sell now or hold it for later , most of the altcoin now is dumped if you based on btc price , and for me I will feel a little bit of regret if I sell altcoins now.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

For the better future just hold and wait until pump be patience and always read a news about your hold.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
Stay hold, certainly one day will rise to the original price.
It's a risk if playing crypto

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

To keep alcoins for a long time you need free cash. Not all people can afford to act like this. I think that most investors understand that at a long distance almost all altcoins will bring a good profit, but they sell them because they urgently need money.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

For me, as long as I gain profit I don't have to hold it for too long and find another potential coin to trade or to invest. Its better to gain small profit than holding for so long and still giving you a small amount of profit.

Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

Stay hold, certainly one day will rise to the original price.
It's a risk if playing crypto
For HODL or regret applies to projects that have a good team and progressive progress.
Do not rush to make decisions. Better to cut your losses and continue to make coin purchases and keep them for a while...
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

well, it happens many times on different people in crypto world. forget about what happen and look forward. there is nothing you could do if it already happens. at least you learned from what happen.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

At my first time inn Cryptocurrency, I earned token, and I did not expecting that the price will increase, I sold it, because of desire to earn and to buy something. Well I got a little money on it, but every time I see the current price of that token, I always remember my mistake. It's very important to observe your token before holding or selling it.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

At my first time inn Cryptocurrency, I earned token, and I did not expecting that the price will increase, I sold it, because of desire to earn and to buy something. Well I got a little money on it, but every time I see the current price of that token, I always remember my mistake. It's very important to observe your token before holding or selling it.
we can see the prediction of coins and future coins in the project roadmap, many similar things can happen that is sell at low prices and disappointed in the end. but with this we can know if we can do hold to get to the highest price and can get profit.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

well, it's not only you who feel it, I'm sure many people who experience the same thing. Cryptocurrency investment is a type of investment that will make you often say this: why I do not hold, why I do not sell when prices rise, why I do not buy when prices fall. It's all just a matter of experience, because the best teacher is the experience.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Maybe regrets will come if we expect too much of gains or have expected that we've reached the ceiling. If we expect the otherwise then we wouldn't have to regret anything. And only if we are satisfied with our gain and decision in the process.
However, it would have been more beneficial had we waited longer.
So yes, I believe that holding long term is more beneficial.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

Not only you feel like it. But we can't know what will happen in the future Smiley.

And all mistake will take your money. It's a big experience you had. I know your feel but my lesson is bigger. I hold some coins and when it pump, I didn;t take profit Sad, and now it dump again. Some token have lower price than the past when I bought them
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

The price of the coins now are still low because I think we are still in the red days. It is better to Hodl because if you do trading now, you will surely regret it when the price of your coins went up. Wait patiently because the market is slowly recovering.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

all the coin prices in the market are very low. now sales should not be and expected. the market will soon be in good spots. keep doing hodl
bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

Thank you for your generous piece of advice from what you learnt from your experiences.
Yes, it's always good to HODL your altcoins rather than selling them right away. Most of the Altcoins gain up their value in a matter of time, so you should be patient before selling your Altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: