Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7209 times)
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

Regretting over a spilled milk won't bring it back, take it as a lesson learned in your crypto life which is something more valuable and put that experience in a good use. I'm pretty sure we all had that kind of experience, and its up to you on how you will face it, so i suggest you continue to strive forward, I'm pretty sure you'll land on a big one someday.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

You will never know what future price will be of any coins so you can't blame yourself and need to move on . But I would like you to suggest only invest in crypto if you have lots of patient and some extra money to invest in to make decent profits.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

Hold? Hold for life and get less profit then those who makes small actions to make profit and re-invest.
Wanna know how to do it?
Join WhaleTank club and make profits with their portfolio!
altcoiner

Activity: 351

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Its the same happened with me for  dent token I sold some dent worth 12k for 30$ Month  before then after while I was checking price it was going massively . Then I had dcn it went upto 6k worth because of previous dent experience I dint sell. Now it’s value 200$.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

It is not your fault because yoy can never predict easily the future and also you cannot see the future you never knew that those one can pump and the one you hold it might never pump at all

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

It is not your fault because yoy can never predict easily the future and also you cannot see the future you never knew that those one can pump and the one you hold it might never pump at all
Sometimes our prediction is wrong, there is no guarantee that we will be profitable all the time and no way we can always invest in profitable
coin. If you hold, you should accept the risk of losing as well, so invest what you can only afford.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Sometimes our prediction is wrong, there is no guarantee that we will be profitable all the time and no way we can always invest in profitable
coin. If you hold, you should accept the risk of losing as well, so invest what you can only afford.

Yeah I agree, everytime we hold a coin we need to face the risk even if we hold or do a trading, because not all prediction are happen and not all we want will happen so don't expect too much because there is no permanent in crypto ,it's either we lose or we earn profit.
qwrwhe199hznn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

I totally agree!! Anyone selling in at this time will be kicking themselves in a few months. This is a natural and predicted downturn in the market; from which we will see greater returns than 12/2017 if we hold until crypto winter is over. I can emphasize this point enough. Stay strong and hold.
rainypu

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

I often hold 30% and sell 70% if i fell the risk
annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

I totally agree!! Anyone selling in at this time will be kicking themselves in a few months. This is a natural and predicted downturn in the market; from which we will see greater returns than 12/2017 if we hold until crypto winter is over. I can emphasize this point enough. Stay strong and hold.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

I agree with OP on this one, the people who panic sell their coins now and didn't hold will end up regretting their actions when the prices of coins recover and go back up and then into the market. If you do not want to be among those then hold on to your coins. You only lose when you sell your coins, you always stand to make profit from your coins if you just be patient and hold.

dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

I agree with OP on this one, the people who panic sell their coins now and didn't hold will end up regretting their actions when the prices of coins recover and go back up and then into the market. If you do not want to be among those then hold on to your coins. You only lose when you sell your coins, you always stand to make profit from your coins if you just be patient and hold.
patience and holding are looking to be the key for how you can be able to make success with your life to be all of us have the chance for all but the chance for this is the some of the thing that a lot of us dont take look for it and made a quick decision on for being regret for.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

And now from your experience, you understand that it is so important not to sell coins at the first opportunity and at least make a plan for trading for a long time Cool
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

This is the personnel decison of an individual that he or she can hold or sell or regret, If some one is in need of funds for any type of requirement then sell otherwise hold, it depends upon the need of the person, if plenty of funds are there then hold for long and hope for good profit.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are scam if it is abou ICO or you just loose money if it is about trading
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are scam if it is abou ICO or you just loose money if it is about trading
Well that's the state of the market there are various kinds of investors and if for coins that have placed the top ranking better in long-term investments, maybe if we have huge capital for short-term profits that obviously very much for us to get it.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

alttry2019

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

HODL until moon. never regret.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

i think we should safe our balance so sell it and buy back on deep maybe $5K but lets see, will it turn back fast or dump so deep Smiley
i always do sell it before get pannic sell or hold some coin Smiley

arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

I think if you decide to hold, you should do a thorough research of the coin you are going to hold.
We should be aware that most of the altcoins will be worth nothing in later.
Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

In my opinion, holding is the key to gain more especially if you are not sure when to sell. Because I notice every bull run, all coins are pumping. So if I hold as many coins as I have when bull run, I will gain a large amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: