Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283597 times)
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:56:07 PM

Anyone else been buying any CoinEx stock on cryptostocks?  I guess I'm doubling down that things are gonna get turned around.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BotwinBG

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:26:59 PM

Artlover - working with him implies a two way dialogue of some sort. Kind of hard to work with someone who is as silent as a gravestone, don't you think? There is no excuse for the silence and honestly no mercy or understanding should be shown here. There was/is quite a bit of money involved. Communication is vital and with a silence like this it looks like they are just stalling.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:14:08 PM

Anyone else been buying any CoinEx stock on cryptostocks?  I guess I'm doubling down that things are gonna get turned around.

VERY BAD BET!!!  Cut your losses.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:22:13 PM

I am speculating that the theft was a result of the openSSL Heartbleed bug.  Based on that, I don't see any negligence from CoinEX, and I have every reason to believe they are trying to survive & refund everyone.

Thoughts?

I try to be respectful and informed.
coinitus

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:45:50 PM

I am speculating that the theft was a result of the openSSL Heartbleed bug.  Based on that, I don't see any negligence from CoinEX, and I have every reason to believe they are trying to survive & refund everyone.

Thoughts?

Or maybe the accidently deleted the wallets and did not have a backup.
I can understand they don't want to react to threats and trolls, but then they could send their customers a private mail.
c1010010

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:22:29 PM

OK, yea... I"m hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.

Does any transfer out work?

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:42:40 AM

people, be realistic, coinex will never get our funds back....

They told everyone they only got 50% of the funds.

and then they say that ALL FUNDS WAS LOST... then, they keep accepting deposit, but not accept withdrawals, then, they stop all things and just dissappear without giving any update on what its going on....

you really think that erundook is working to fix something or trying to refund anybody???'

i think erundook is very happy with all that coin HE stole from us...

oh... and i forgot... again he is selling shares for coinex... thats really nice... keep making money with people who still trust
cowboyminer

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:02:49 AM

all is going to be fine soon,  just had a chat with erundook.
BotwinBG

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:41:34 AM

all is going to be fine soon,  just had a chat with erundook.

Fist post, new account. Provide proof , bullshit otherwise.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Artlover

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:46:51 AM

CoinEx is online. Only BTC & LTC withdrawals will work yet, rest will come next week.
Has he ever been on time with his time lines? No. So why would you think this time would be any different? I knew that 'next week' was BS as soon as I read it.

Anywho, time line change dependent on the situation which is to be expected. You think it's any different on wall street? You think when a bank fails, everyone has their money back in a week. Nope.

Everyone (him and his customers) are following a completely unrealistic timeline that things just can't happen in even under the best of circumstances.

Artlover - working with him implies a two way dialogue of some sort. Kind of hard to work with someone who is as silent as a gravestone, don't you think? There is no excuse for the silence and honestly no mercy or understanding should be shown here. There was/is quite a bit of money involved. Communication is vital and with a silence like this it looks like they are just stalling.
Don't get me wrong. I agree with you.

They have handled this very poorly since day one and are still handling it poorly. It's hard to have any consideration for them and their situation. That is their own doing.

Doesn't change the fact the general attitude of everyone else is going about it isn't going to help. There is only so much he can do at this point in time, and it's all dependent on CoinEX being used, and since that isn't happening, he's screwed so you're screwed too. Bitching and moaning won't change the dynamics. Won't get your coins back. Won't put him in a position to earn any coins to pay you back with. Only thing it will do is make him sorry he even bothered to try and attempt to recover CoinEX and want to fix everything. He, personally, would have been a lot better off had he just said he was out, screw everyone and walked away. But as it stands, he pretty much sold the farm trying to scrape funds together and get CoinEX to make up the rest. Selling off his own btc, his own stock, his own equipment.

Again, you are correct. He brings this all on himself by being quiet and failing to follow through with many of the things he says hes going to do. But I don't see this as a MtGox scam so much as him just being a damned idiot who never quite had a handle on what he was doing operationally on either the crypto side of things or computer security side of things and finally boxed himself into a corner.

Either way, CoinEX "could" still be salvaged at this point, but it's going to require things from both sides.

1 - Erundook and company absolutely needs to quit hiding and start giving regular updates as to what the hell is going on. At least twice a week, if not more.

2 - Erundook needs to make the exchange fully operational so people can use it. Between the mining pools being broken, people having funds held in limbo when they cancel outstanding orders, nothing updating correctly. It's a total mess and only getting worse. It's no wonder people aren't using it.

3 - Users need to quit trying pull all their assets and running right away so the exchange has the capital it needs to operate so it can generate the funds needed to pay everyone back. But 1 & 2 needs to happen first however.
coinitus

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:59:21 AM

CoinEx is online. Only BTC & LTC withdrawals will work yet, rest will come next week.
Has he ever been on time with his time lines? No. So why would you think this time would be any different? I knew that 'next week' was BS as soon as I read it.

Well I am naïve and still believe in humanity so one might learn from his mistakes and might try to do things differently.
cowboyminer

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:15:34 AM

really  all will be fine soon.  there is work being done.  and they are close to get it all clean and refund the wallets.
Artlover

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:13:38 AM

really  all will be fine soon.  there is work being done.  and they are close to get it all clean and refund the wallets.
And exactly who are you anyways?

Erundook has his own account here and has posted here in recent times. If he really had something to say, he would say it himself, as he has been doing all along and on twitter. He would not entrust some no name nobody who 'claims' to have chatted with him and only registered here this morning just to post in this thread to spread this news.

Further, why would he chat with you, a stranger on the internet, when people who are closer to him haven't been able to?

People like you are really stupid to think that everyone else is so dumb that they would listen to and believe you, someone with no connection to or authority of CoinEX or Erundook.

Go away.
cowboyminer

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:35:12 AM

you dont know who i am.  and i do talk with him daily.  and you dont have to believe me.  but i tell you all will be solved soon,  and a news announcement will be made shortly.
emeraldforce

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:00:46 PM

erundook - co-founder of this scam

Vitaly A. Sorokin

Birthday 12.05.1986

Moscow, Russia

icq 829664

http://forum.velomania.ru/member.php?u=78053
http://www.x-bikers.ru/bikera/anketa_bikera.php?id=312759

http://steamcommunity.com/id/erundook (last activity - today)

You live in my town, and i'm a biker too. I'm looking for you, and i'll find you. You stole my 200$, so i'll break your face.

lol 21 year old betafag confirmed.  Just as suspected.

Wake up people.  The crypto world is doomed.  We're entrusting our money with KIDS!   Teenage hackers/conmen who were able to open these primitive unsecure exchanges with scam money in the first place!  Even if they wanted to run a legit exchange, these little bitches don't even have the education/experience/business saavy to even know how to start to open up a successful business model.

This isn't the stock exchange which is run by actual 40+ year old CEO multimillionares and billionaires with faces and reputations...these are little punk faggot kids that live in momma's basement and hide behind a cloak of anonymity.  

We're gonna get frauded every time.  Think Mintpal or any other exchange out there is any different?  You're sadly mistaken.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE ANON EXCHANGES IS EVENTUALLY GOING TO CLAIM THE 'WE GOT HACKED- WE'RE INSOLVENT' SCAM.  

So what's the solution?  Don't use exchanges.  Period.  Until there is government regulation in place so that these exchange owners have to have confirmed identities and licenses so that they are under federal jurisdiction if they pull scams like these, then there is no point in using exchanges unless you want to eventually be scammed.

And that's what's going to destroy the crypto community, as it already has such a bad dark reputation.  And now every exchange is an eventual fraud.  How can this ever gain mainstream adoption the way its headed?

We're all forced to basically buy/sell/trade our alts directly via forums and trusted escrow members.  That's just what it's finally come down to.

By the way, 'captainfuture' always used to be present in the trollbox on coinex back before this whole b.s. hacking fiasco went down.  Now he's completely MIA.  If you don't already acknowledge this entire thing as a big made up scam, then you deserve to keep getting scammed.  These 'kids' are now playing diablo 3 on the deck of their new mansion on a sunny beach in Dubai.

This beta douche living in Moms basement just spent all of our coins on the sword of destiny while playing world of warcraft.
erundook (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:09:11 PM

So many stupid scam accusations here, I barely want to disrupt your hate talking. There *is* work being done.
CoinEx is *not* a scam, you could easily see more than 200btc were refunded (those were my and captainfuture earnings for the whole time CoinEx was running) when I have posted first news about relaunch.
It is a hard work to get all your accounts refunded out of thin air so be patient. For those calling me a 21yr old alongside with a post with my personal info which states my birthday is 12 may 1986 (thats true) - if you can't do any math - sure, go break my face for your $200 you can't wait for.

For those wanting for daily updates - I only speak when I have something to say. Posting "we're working, be patient" every day is useless and does nothing except annoying people.

All the debt *will* be paid. We're working on that. Those are not small money so it takes time to find & gather.

Keep calm & carry on.

- Vitaly

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:20:20 PM

So many stupid scam accusations here, I barely want to disrupt your hate talking. There *is* work being done.
CoinEx is *not* a scam, you could easily see more than 200btc were refunded (those were my and captainfuture earnings for the whole time CoinEx was running) when I have posted first news about relaunch.
It is a hard work to get all your accounts refunded out of thin air so be patient. For those calling me a 21yr old alongside with a post with my personal info which states my birthday is 12 may 1986 (thats true) - if you can't do any math - sure, go break my face for your $200 you can't wait for.

For those wanting for daily updates - I only speak when I have something to say. Posting "we're working, be patient" every day is useless and does nothing except annoying people.

All the debt *will* be paid. We're working on that. Those are not small money so it takes time to find & gather.

Keep calm & carry on.

- Vitaly

WRONG, Posting everyday shows you are  here and not running. Don't be an idiot, Keep people updated. Try adding details to support your claims of 200 btc refunded.

Have you been in touch with ROFO to tell him the state of the 27 million Nobl being Held? No? Then do so now.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
coinitus

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:27:32 PM

Keep calm & carry on.

- Vitaly

Perhaps not daily, but weekly, or "All mining pools will be offline because we're working on them", or "Wallets are offline until refunded".
Now we are just left in the dark, guessing what is going on.
A lot of peoply try to continue trading on your site to help you out, you know? But without some words from you it just stops. At least I am glad to hear from you and will try to carry on trading on your site.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:34:03 PM

Keep calm & carry on.

- Vitaly

Perhaps not daily, but weekly, or "All mining pools will be offline because we're working on them", or "Wallets are offline until refunded".
Now we are just left in the dark, guessing what is going on.
A lot of peoply try to continue trading on your site to help you out, you know? But without some words from you it just stops. At least I am glad to hear from you and will try to carry on trading on your site.

It takes 10 fucking seconds to write a post. Daily under these circumstances is mandatory for transparency. THAT is all that will regain faith. Otherwise this site id dead and gone and will never recover. Even if all funds are finally refunded.

Going DARK is the worse thing you can do in an online business. Anyone that doesn't know this is a moron.

Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:27:15 PM

About the crypto-stock restructuring,  am I too late? I bought shares in febuary and only just found out about the changes.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: