Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283597 times)
Artlover

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:53:48 PM

For those wanting for daily updates - I only speak when I have something to say. Posting "we're working, be patient" every day is useless and does nothing except annoying people.
Wrong. As other have said, it lets people know you are around and doing something. An occasional "be patient, we're working on it" is a lot better than nothing at all. Especially when things are going horribly wrong on the site and nothing is being done or said.

You don't think saying the wallet server is off line or the mining pools aren't working right isn't something you should say to people? Sorry we don't have the clairvoyant space brains necessary to figure things out for ourselves!  Undecided

Listen, I loved CoinEX. I hope it recovers, sooner than later. I know it's not a scam. I've been reluctantly defending CoinEX. But I'm going to be honest, you're really not making it easy to do.

So do you think you could drop the passive aggressive attitude towards everyone who is upset (who have every right to be), and even drop addressing the paying people back issue for now and at least answer some of the OTHER on going issues you have said nothing about? Such as what is going on with the stock share compensation plan, and the mining pools.
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:59:35 PM

For those wanting for daily updates - I only speak when I have something to say. Posting "we're working, be patient" every day is useless and does nothing except annoying people.
Wrong. As other have said, it lets people know you are around and doing something. An occasional "be patient, we're working on it" is a lot better than nothing at all. Especially when things are going horribly wrong on the site and nothing is being done or said.

You don't think saying the wallet server is off line or the mining pools aren't working right isn't something you should say to people? Sorry we don't have the clairvoyant space brains necessary to figure things out for ourselves!  Undecided

Listen, I loved CoinEX. I hope it recovers, sooner than later. I know it's not a scam. I've been reluctantly defending CoinEX. But I'm going to be honest, you're really not making it easy to do.

So do you think you could drop the passive aggressive attitude towards everyone who is upset (who have every right to be), and even drop addressing the paying people back issue for now and at least answer some of the OTHER on going issues you have said nothing about? Such as what is going on with the stock share compensation plan, and the mining pools.

Plus, deposits are not working, even btc!

So how is anyone expected to continue trading if no wallets
are receiving deposits!
Artlover

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:08:51 PM

About the crypto-stock restructuring,  am I too late? I bought shares in febuary and only just found out about the changes.
So long as your account was never set to be anonymous (which by default it won't be), they should have been able to review your stock purchase, and should be getting an extra 7 shares per share bought at some point without you needing to do anything.

If your account was anonymous and you didn't change that with in the 72 hour window they announced a few weeks ago, they are probably going to claim you are invalid to get them. (Which isn't fair at all since I'm sure cryptostock's records still show who bought what when now just as they did before and their announcement wasn't very hard to miss.)

What is really going on and when will anyone actually get compensation? Who knows! Like everything else, he won't tell anyone anything, he just gets pissy about everyone being upset.

I'm waiting too, as I'm owed 14 shares under the plan.
iwtwe

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:57:30 PM

So many stupid scam accusations here, I barely want to disrupt your hate talking. There *is* work being done.
CoinEx is *not* a scam, you could easily see more than 200btc were refunded (those were my and captainfuture earnings for the whole time CoinEx was running) when I have posted first news about relaunch.
It is a hard work to get all your accounts refunded out of thin air so be patient. For those calling me a 21yr old alongside with a post with my personal info which states my birthday is 12 may 1986 (thats true) - if you can't do any math - sure, go break my face for your $200 you can't wait for.

All the debt *will* be paid. We're working on that. Those are not small money so it takes time to find & gather.

Keep calm & carry on.

- Vitaly

DISABLE DEPOSITS UNTIL YOU GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 06:30:19 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 10:18:26 PM by FallingKnife

So many stupid scam accusations here, I barely want to disrupt your hate talking. There *is* work being done.
CoinEx is *not* a scam, you could easily see more than 200btc were refunded (those were my and captainfuture earnings for the whole time CoinEx was running) when I have posted first news about relaunch.
It is a hard work to get all your accounts refunded out of thin air so be patient. For those calling me a 21yr old alongside with a post with my personal info which states my birthday is 12 may 1986 (thats true) - if you can't do any math - sure, go break my face for your $200 you can't wait for.

All the debt *will* be paid. We're working on that. Those are not small money so it takes time to find & gather.

Keep calm & carry on.

- Vitaly

1. Yes, please post "we're working, be patient," every single f*cking day.

2. Stop calling your customers stupid, and respond to us.

3. Refund all the new money you've received past few weeks and NOT posted to users accounts.  If it's not stolen, you can give it back, right?

4. Stop accepting new money RIGHT NOW, because you clearly are not ready for it. Disable all deposits immediately.

5. If this is not a scam then DON'T ACT LIKE A SCAMMER. REFUND THE MONEY that was entrusted to you since the theft.

6. Post some proof of the theft.  Did you report the theft to the authorities that you were robbed?  You should have... post some proof of it. Your word is not good enough.

Otherwise you're just a scammer trying to buy time to gather more money.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
krostue

Activity: 187
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 06:53:44 PM

its simple: FUDs are dumb
and THEY are the majority of posters on this site Sad
too bad. good concept

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
winxp5421

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:12:59 PM

So many stupid scam accusations here
The majority of people know this but.... there is not a whole lot of information that proves this false...

There *is* work being done.
... inform us!? what kind of work? whats your next step? Approximate time? how will you be handling it?

Thats GREAT but instead of taking your "precious" time to write stupid crap like the quote Below Show us quick proof (block chain) instead of feeding the Scam Trolls Quote "FUD"

The Majority of people would like updates are they a pain for you? yes, probably but its also Required to keep your quote "FUD" spreaders at bay and actually keep everyone Calm

Everyone is happy that you are taking responsibility for this and we all THANK YOU but at the same time a little more info is well NEEDED
orcanice

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:15:22 PM

I Cant withdraw BFC from my account
i get message  BFC withdrawal failed Errors: address is invalid

tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:04:14 PM

well, calling your customers stupids will not help you out erundook. If they are calling out scam , maybe , just  maybe is because...THEY CAN'T WITHDRAW SHIT AND THE SUPPORT SERVICE IS NOT WORKING.

roy7

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:12:31 PM

Is the site officially "offline" for new business though or just temporarily having issues? Not realizing otherwise, I deposited some vertcoin the other day to sell, but the deposit never showed up. If you aren't actually still in active operation I don't know why it isn't clearly stated somewhere to not send in new deposits/etc.
roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:17:08 PM

Further, it will take more than just a few weeks. It would/will take MONTHS, and that's with people using them. But since people aren't using them, just pissing and moaning about things working exactly how they were told things were going to work at the start, it may never happen.

How can we use them when deposits never show up? I like Coinex's interface and it's my preferred exchange for alt coins. I'm happy to keep using them in spite of the prior theft. But without knowing any better, I sent in some coins the other day and instant of the instant "pending" and quick deposit as soon as it confirmed, it's just silence.
forevernoob

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:18:06 PM

I just wanna know if you plan on getting the site up and running permanently or are you just gonna refund everyone and close the site down?
I am asking because I sent coins directly from a mining pool and I don't think you can refund coins to the address it was sent from.

leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:04:33 AM

Keep calm & carry on.

- Vitaly

Thank you.  Smiley

Some people here have no brains. Erundook has brought Coinex back - with a lot of effort.

Why should he have done that if he wanted to steal our money? That is bullshit. Coinex has paid back 50% while Gox has paid back zero. Cut him some slack.

Truth is the new hatespeech.
anth0ny

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:10:02 AM

Some people here have no brains. Erundook has brought Coinex back - with a lot of effort.

Why should he have done that if he wanted to steal our money?

To steal even more money?

As you correctly point out, some people here have no brains.
krostue

Activity: 187
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 02:26:04 AM

So go ahead. If you think its not a scam, send your coins to Erundook right now, and we will see how you make out.

Secret spacewhales could save any project. And that's what it will take with all these naysayers. The common investor, with a budget, will be dissuaded by the bullshit in this forum. So, this FUD effect endangers the positive outcome where everyone's coins magically come back. The irony Sad I know if I was a spacewhale, and not a blowhard, I would buy up about 240 BTC worth of coinex tonight.

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
johan11

Activity: 480

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:51:19 AM

Keep calm & carry on.

- Vitaly

THX I trust you and wait.
cowboyminer

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:34:34 AM

all alt coins might not magically come back. But the equivalent in btc Value will come for sure.
winxp5421

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:34:18 AM

you dont know who i am.  and i do talk with him daily.  and you dont have to believe me.  but i tell you all will be solved soon,  and a news announcement will be made shortly.

So Mr. Cowboy you apparently know more than the rest of the world care to give any details on whats happening like why mining pools are broken and wallet deposits not working. Block chain proof of this apparent 200BTC that was refunded after the attack? etc.  any information on what is really happening or what will be fixed first?
coinitus

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:53:31 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 10:50:12 AM by coinitus

all alt coins might not magically come back. But the equivalent in btc Value will come for sure.

Yeah, that just sucks with the current value's on coinex.
Why doesn't he put in buy orders and then make the coins he buys disappear, till it evens out with the lost coins. Just put a withdrawel hold on the coins.
broketech

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:28:14 PM

hei, the site shouldn't even be up without a notice.   I moved some chickenshit around a couple weeks ago and expected to get it back out.  I don't use twitter to follow coinex,  it shouldn't take long to add a notice at the top to alert people.

So you guys got hacked, if i haven't heard it, it's news to me.

Sysadmin - Troubleshooter - Armchair Debugger
BTC: 1PCocLTxLJP4L1d1Gigjhxoy2WypifA4Cy - UN: uQAR2PhjtdvNvbbh4JC4wJdx3SCh2W4xB4 - SKC: SR81M5iqLkRB6PjZgkpNkpz1G7KmY3zceL
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: