Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ?  (Read 10769 times)
gsg07

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

I dare to believe that can, still ethereum take the second place after bitcoin.

but again, probably depends of many factors
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

Just wondering if ETH can
I think no because as you can see the gap of there value is so far. So I think eth will cannot reach the value of bitcoin as of now. Maybe one day It happens but no one else can predict if it will happen.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

We can not underestimate the Ethereum, I believe that Ethereum will have to go through several moments, ups and downs, needs to go through a long bear period, as Bitcoin went through a few years ago and needs to go through a bull market grid.
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

I doubt ethereum's price can jump high to overtake bitcoin in the future anymore. With more institutions coming in, the less volatility these big coins will have.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

Looking at the technical specs alone, it's a no brainer that ETH can reach BTC value.

Typically, value comes from that something more that you can offer to the market. Ethereum has that something more and it is further complimented by it's strong development team and great mass adoption rates. It's the perfect recipe for success and I would bet that today's value of ETH is extremely undervalued compared to it's true potential.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Ethereum is a very potential coin that has the potentials to rise above other altcoin  and also the best altcoin and will continue to improve in years to come but I do not think it will reach the price of bitcoin because bitcoin has a higher price vale and the potentials are greater than that of ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

I do not think ETH can be as good as BTC, maybe it will take a long time or will never be ETH. In my opinion ETH is the most common coin in the market. At present prices are falling, suitable for holding.

t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

The price of any cryptocurrency is formed by the market of supply and demand, as soon as Ethereum will be more in demand, and sell it will be little desire, that's when it will go into growth. It is unlikely that Ethereum will reach the Bitcoin price. Anything is possible.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

The current sistuation of eth, you can forecast that it will be happen someday. As they say bitcoin nowadays is like value storing but eth proven what he can do so ETH fpr ypu mate. I will answer it by yes 😊

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

In order to achieve the BTC price, the ETH management team must invent and invent the benefits that ETH brings to consumers and the market. Today almost the price of the altcoin is falling. and ETH drops very deep.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

The price of any cryptocurrency is formed by the market of supply and demand, as soon as Ethereum will be more in demand, and sell it will be little desire, that's when it will go into growth. It is unlikely that Ethereum will reach the Bitcoin price. Anything is possible.
Well, it's quite hard to predict ETH value equivalent to BTC right now as the current market trends are uneven and moreover the difference in the prices of both the cryptocurrencies is quite high. However, if it's able to get more support, gather more popularity and shows some tremendous growth, then it may compete for BTC. But still, for now, it is quite far from reaching that value...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

I think yes, that's possible. Because so many platforms running on ethereum platform running right now and capitalization grow every day, so that could be that Eth will grow up.
It's possible but the chance is now unlikely.The most successful cryptocurrency for storing value continues to be bitcoin. As the most valuable coin in the world by quite some margin - and the progenitor of the entire cryptocurrency revolution - bitcoin has proven itself. It’s far more recognized than any of its peers, and that makes it easier to buy, store, and sell.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

I see Bitcoin as very secure digital gold, a wealth storage that the world desperately needs and therefore it will continue to grow in value. I see minimal bitcoin value in transactions or smart contracts or whatever comes after that.

It means we need both. It is unlikely that Bitcoin would lose value unless quantum computers materialize.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

anything can happen here, Ethereum is a good and very potential coin in the future, I see its development is very good from time to time, so it could be Ethereum reach BTC value in the future but I think ETH still takes a long time.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

maybe Ethereum can reach Bitcoin value in the future because I see very good Ethereum development
so I'm sure Ethereum will get bigger in the future.
HumberRoll

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

I think Ethereum can reach the value of Bitcoin but it will take a long time. Maybe it will take years. Ethereum has a potential to be as good as Bitcoin if ETH can solve it's own scalability issues.so it is possible that its value will unexpectedly increase too
becapital

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

I think ethereum can never reach bitcoin, for as long as ethereum grows. Bitcoin will always ahead of it, it may be second after bitcoin but will never be above it.  Wink
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

Just wondering if ETH can

Sure why not? The value of an altcoin/cryptocurrency comes from the support it's getting from the public. It's very possible that if people decide that the transaction fees are not worth it in the long run, they might ditch bitcoin in order to make way for a new coin. That coin could be Ethereum or whatever other currency is being supported. Because of this, in the long run, we may see that bitcoin goes down and something like eth rises to the top.
with the ever-increasing development in Ethereum able to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very capable to rich and able to be reliable in the future. so choosing Ethereum as support with its rich potential like Bitcoin will be great.

MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

I think ethereum can never reach bitcoin, for as long as ethereum grows. Bitcoin will always ahead of it, it may be second after bitcoin but will never be above it.  Wink

It is quite hard to predict the value between Ethereum and Bitcoin. Bitcoin may be the one leading great asset in this crypto and as long as the value of Bitcoin will rise then the value of Ethereum will follow even other coins. So it is impossible that Ethereum can overtake the value of Bitcoin ,based of gap value ,it is deeply far apart.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

if viewed from the development of eth now, I think eth able to compete bitcoin at some time later. but I do not know exactly when it happened
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: