Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:15:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3631 times)
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

If happiness can be bought with bitcoin (or with the money I earn from bitcoin) then I will buy it. too cliche right? lol.
okay let's be realistic, the main one is buying daily necessities then buying a house and a car. but it only satisfies personal pleasure. furthermore I will invite all family members to go on holiday abroad or even around the world. Will be even more noble if I can help less fortunate people like homeless and orphaned children.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

Im not that materialistic type of person so i don't need such a high technology gadgets. All i want to have are:

Financial freedom for the rest of my life and for my family
Decent House and Rest house
Simple Car
Investments and Bussiness
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

i have a plan to but an apartment with btc ))
the plan is good, yes, all I need are some btc and high price for it)
I can wait for it to happen like 2 - 3 years, but it can happen still
then I can say mining really worth something real for me
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:55:30 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I want to buy more bitcoins to earn more. Right now I am not willing to spend anything on luxurious items. My sole motive is to earn more and more money.

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

Well, for me, if i have a bitcoin and i want to buy something..
Maybe, i would buy things that i needed most rather than the things that i want.. Maybe build My own house for my family or invest my bitcoin on businesses in the real world. I would like to have an apartment-rental kind of business or if not.. A small food restaurant. Fancy things would be the last thing on my mind. Because i believe Everything is temporary i just want to make sure that it is well-spent for more important things if there's any left of my money then thats the time i would spend it on fancy things like gadgets,cars or expensive clothes.That is how i would spend my bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
baby25

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

i want to buy a house and lot and also a car for my parents
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

I will buy electronic and everything which is I Needed
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

I want to buy new apartments and cars with bitcoin benefits, if this year bitcoin prices can reach at least $ 25k then I can realize my dreams, I keep praying that bitcoin prices continue to rise.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

I would establish a good passive source of income enough to sustain and provide my family's needs and living the rest of my life or maybe even able to help others like sponsoring scholarships etc.

Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

..yeah that's true,,each of us here in this forum has a new year resolution,,each of us have a lots of dreams to come true..For me,,if i gain profit from my bitcoin,,i would like to buy a house and lot..because we don't have it..that is my will and i want it to become true so that me and my family will going to own a new house this year 2018.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

First of all I would like to pay for education of my daughter. And my dream is to buy a flat. I hope I will study more about bitcoin and I will have a success.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

I want to buy a house of my own. And spend also for education of my children.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

For me if I were giving a chance to buy things with bitcoin I would buy first the things that I need in school as well as the things that I need personally such as for hygiene and kikay accessories. And if I have enough bitcoin I would buy first a car for my transportation and house for my family.
Ardi wira

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

with the bitcoin I have I want to present myself to the resident and want to build a company where I can open job vacancies for the unemployed people .
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

I want to buy small staff like toothbrush and groceries with BTC, when and if this is possible then it will indicate that BTC has finally been accepted
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

Maybe in the future if I have enough bitcoin, I would like to have my own business, house and a car using my bitcoin. Bitcoin price can increase a lot in the future. I hope that I can save enough bitcoin before bitcoin price becomes very expensive.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

in this year my target is not to buy a house, car, smarphone or another, but my target this year is to marry my girlfriend, for the following year I just target to buy a house,hopefully this year in the world crypto sided with me
This is one of the most unusual answers I ever read lol Grin Good luck on marrying your girlfriend and best wishes on both of you. Smiley

What I want to buy in bitcoin is a home to make sure my children and spouses have their own home because that is the home's most important home and I'm investing for business for my parents so they will not be tired They are older than I am my goal really that bitcoin is so much I hate home because of bitcoin.

I think there is no one selling a house and accepting bitcoin or other forms of crypto currency as a medium of payment. Better to trade your bitcoins first for paper money and buy a house after it. Grin Ant the last sentences of your post, I really can't understand what do you mean. >_<
hermawanda

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

The first time I will buy is a piece of land, a house, a shop, a car. and the rest I will invest again into bitcoin or altcoin. and I will start a business from a store that I have purchased. so I will get additional income.

Jimile

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

for bitcoin I would buy a cottage, a yacht, a car. I hope with bitcoin I will earn
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

The first time I will buy is a piece of land, a house, a shop, a car. and the rest I will invest again into bitcoin or altcoin. and I will start a business from a store that I have purchased. so I will get additional income.

wow, your ambition is quite big but i guess it is possible to buy all of that using your bitcoin as long as you have enough of it therfor you should now consider saving everytime you have an extra money or income , so that your bitcoin investment will become huge in the future. however the value of bitcoin will still depend on the demand and supply , not on the amount of your total savings. anyways goodluck to your long term goals in life , i hope you can achieve that in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: