Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3631 times)
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I want to buy with bitcoin is I want to buy my dream house and lot my dream car and having my own business

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I want to buy the needs of my daughter, the needs of my family and also i want to treat them in disneyland and other tourist spots in the Philippines. I want to travel ofcourse with my husband and daughter because i want them to be happy and i want to have a good bonding and make a good memories Smiley
But before i do that i will earn more bitcoin so that i have money to buy all we need.

rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

First I gonna thank god of having bitcoin s in my life I gonna spend it for my daily use for my food having a shopping buy all I want in life I happy already for taht
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

First time and until now i bought bitcoin with fiat, i still remember when 2016 got bitcoin and bought $ 500 for $ 220 / btc, but unfortunately i use for gambling and HYIP so the remaining 1.5 btc, but i'm happy though with 1, 5 btc I sold and became $ 1100 due to drastic price increases after halving day. after i sold all btc i leave it and come back when august year ago.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

Of course my first goal was to make bitcoin my primary source of income. Even though I have a regular job, I earn more with bitcoin and it is less stressful and time consuming than my regular job. I also want to buy a nice house to live in and maybe a fancy car. I also wantvto share my earning with my family and maybe do some charity works as a way of sharing my blessing to the less fortunate.
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

I want to buy a house for my family complete with its contents and I also want to buy a car for my family.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

one of the first things I wanted to buy was probably the extraordinary home and daily necessities for the family, and bitcoin mining equipment as complete as possible by buying bitcoin mining equipment would probably add to my income with satisfying results and also want to buy a car for me wear with family.
Corcoran

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

Of course I will buy what has become my requirement. And if there is a rest of my money. I will give it to the people in need
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

lots of things to buy with bitcoin, maybe when bitcoin has a high price and bitcoin back like last year will be a lot of desire that can be bought with bitcoin, and we should be able to take advantage of the moment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

When I be become bitcoin user and one of the member of this forum I dream to buy a car from bitcoin and I would like to buy a house someday for my wife. Bitcoin is very greate digital currency that is why I believe that someday I  will achieve my plan in life using bitcoin.

Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

I want to buy house because we only live with my parents and i want to have our own house with my wife, also car for our travelling because we have just a motorcycle and its not safe for my daughter to travel with that vehicle. Also my dream to go to disneyland because i want my daughter to experience that place and i want her to have a memories in that place Smiley
Boknoyz

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

I have so many plans with my bitcoin. But for now i would like to work more for it and earned a lot of bitcoin in this whole year to have a sufficient funds for building a small business for my family to have a stable income and a better future. And i can achieve all of this with the help of bitcoin and hopefully bitcoin don't totally banned in my country.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

I bought Bitcoin for many purposes. I want to keep Bitcoin long term or I can buy ripple
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

A lot of what I want to buy with Bitcoin. But what I want to realize first is that I want to raise the hajj of my parents. Once that is achieved then I will realize whatever my parents want. It might be like buying a house, a car and anything I like and I want to buy. May our hopes all come true as we hope.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

I want to give the happiness of the people I care about. I want what my family and I dreamed can come true.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

I would love to buy myself my own tank so that i could blast the hell out of my neighbor. I cant withstand him on annoying me.
aidanjackson

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:11:31 AM

Growing up I always try to be financially responsible and never get the cool and fun things I want because it was not necessary.  With that said, with BTC when it rises, I plan on buying all the splurge items I want but dont need like the latest gadgets and electronics, food at fancy restaurants, nicer hotels when I travel, organic foods at grocery store, higher quality household items, etc.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:40 AM

I buy a bitcoin and use it in trading so I can earn a lot and doubled when bitcoin increases because it's the only way to earn a lot of money for it as a family

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:19:48 AM

I know a lot of big and small agents accept bitcoins to pay for their products. I like to travel and will buy airline tickets and book hotels. But right now, I enjoy bitcoin as a form of super-profitable investment. Value is showing signs of recovery and recent 3-day growth.
f150

Activity: 606

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:26:51 AM

I want to buy a piece of land somewhere and also buy materials to build my little family home, and I also want to set up a business so I can help people who do not have a steady job. it's my hope if I have enough Bitcoin, hopefully my hope will come true later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: