Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

First, what i want to do is to invest and make it profit more. So, probably i could buy other tokens which have the potential growth in short period and do the same to make my tokens profit more.
yes, your opinion is good about investing in bitcoin. because by investing profits that will be in more can. I think about bitcoin in use to buy another coin is not right. because the best coin I think is just bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:30:51 AM

in 2018 I want to buy my favorite car.
hopefully my wish can be achieved in this year by earning profit through investment in bitcoin.
hopefully the price will rise again in the near future so that my target can be achieved.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:16:42 AM

I would spend it to other passive income opportunities like buying a land and title or establishing a business. I wouldn't want my earning from my investment to bitcoins as a one time bigtime one day millionaire experience, I want it to be a key to support my family financially for the years to come.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

I want to buy one of the rare cars to start collecting them. It would be amazing! I very much want to fulfill my desire as soon as possible.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

This year I plan on buying my own house and lot including a car so if the bitcoin price has major changes it would be huge for me because one bitcoin help support ny expenses in my everyday needs especially when the price reaches 10,000 USD during 2017 now I am hoping for bitcoin to raise again not being so greedy but to have good returns so that it can support in what I plan to bu this year.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

A new house with a pool if possible. If I gain enough bitcoins from joining signature campaigns, then I will save up to buy a house and get myself an internet connection and continue doing this. It get me a lot of money so I think I'm sticking on doing signature campaigns for a long time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I dreamed big high and i know its free  Cheesy. We all know that bitcoin is very powerful nowadays, and we can buy things such as gadgets, computer and etc.  My dream is to have a mansion, condos,  lambo and some expensive car. Hopefully all of my dream will become reality.

rodgelampis

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

I join bitcoin because my dream is to buy house for my wife if ever in the future on this bitcoin I will accomplish my goal and that I want to buy with bitcoin
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

first of all I want to pay all our debts that i have after that o will save my money for my future 10 to 50% maybe and then the other half I'll buy something that my family and i can use like television a small vehicle or car house and lot one for my family and one for me then phone that i can use for faster communication and a laptop to fasten my posting on the forums.

Kenter.Dic

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

Bitcoin is able to solve many material problems to simple, poor people. I have plans to purchase a big house, upgrade the car and improve the standard of living of my family. Thanks to bitcoin, all this became possible theoretically.
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

This year, I guess, will be the time for me to explore more about bitcoin and other coins. I will use it in different things. I will keep some for investments and others for trading. I will try different ways to earn more instead of spending a lot. Though, if I earn bigger that what I expect, I will buy all my needs and spend it to treat my family. I also dream of buying niyo laptops cameras and phones.

RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

If I have enough bitcoin I just want to have a big fishing spot. With that place I can earn an income and can give jobs to some jobless people. In that place also I can develop my hobby.

I believe that bitcoin will help me to achieve my dream, that is why I joined in this forum and participating in bounty campaign and then get paid. And I think that many campaigns to join before I will get what I want.
If ever I get enough bitcoin, I want to buy laptop and a strong internet connection first so that I can use it to participate in a bounty campaign conviniently. Then, I want to buy my own house and lot to become independent from my parents. And the rest, I want to invest it in a reliable project so that I can multiply my bitcoin and use it in the future.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

Well for me, i believe bitcoin will help us achieve what we want in real world. And some people even already achieve it before, there are some bitcoin and crypto millionaire in the world now.
There are lot of things i want to buy, but i will focus om things like :
1. Real businesses, like restaurant, or cake shop or cyber cafe.
2. Assets, like land or house or other properties.
3. If i achieved enough, i will start to buy extra things like high end pc, nice car (not supercar), etc.
4. Traveling
Thats for me. I hope i can achieve it, and hope you guys a good luck too.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

I always dreamed of a big house for my family...now I can buy a big house and decorate it nicely...and then I'll travel)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

I really want to buy with bitcoin is something that important in my daily needs, such as food and i will use it for paying bills. But its better to save our bitcoin than to buy, because if the value of bitcoin is high we can earn profit. Not only that someday it increases its price. There's a lot of things that we want to buy but we should to be wise and think well before we spend our bitcoin.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I’m doing little different with bitcoin because most of the part of bitcoin I keep it save and then when its price go high then I sell bitcoin to buy something big such as car and house I have almost six years here and I’m going to take a very good profit from it but I also use bitcoin for buying daily needs such as food and clothes also I’m paying all my bills from bitcoin so bitcoin is very easy in use and it’s also helping me in my future.
lenadisano

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Ideally, I would like to provide for myself and my family with all the necessary and high standard of living. If this concept includes a house, a car, a yacht, travel, then of course this is also desirable.
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

I want to buy an apartment, car, season tickets to the gym, buy tickets for trains and planes. Large purchases would be convenient, but small purchases, I think not for bitcoins. Such as chewing gum in the store  Grin
0point

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

Everyone have a plan to spend their bitcoin so for me i spend bitcoin to buy things that i dont have and also i can build a house i want and also i want to save some bitcoin for the future.
This is good to save for future and make house with bitcoin, it is main reason why almost all people use to trust bitcoin, they invest in bitcoin with high confidence that someday it will give them all what they want from simple bitcoin. Price of bitcoin is very high now so if I will save for future will be able to buy all with bitcoin, main reason why I prefer saving is that I am worried about my future so I am planning not to spend bitcoin for buying anything and will save it for future.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

I will buy a new house, a car and travel in a short time. I also bought the music player that I love.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: