Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:37:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3631 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

If I have earned enough money with bitcoins, then I will probably buy myself a house that can fit a family of 4 and a dog and then have it connected to the internet. I would even buy myself a car, maybe a 4x4 offroad vehicle. Just so I don't have to worry about weather and climate changes.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

Yes mate i have so much things to buy with my bitcoin..i really want to buy house and lot for my family..some beds to make our sleep more comfortable..buy delicious foods..our daily needs clothes and so much more..put up even small business and savings for the future Kiss

adivip

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

I want to buy car with bitcoin,and i will hold some money in bitcoin for my kids furure.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

Well, before all that, I want to build my small bitcoin mining farm this year 2018 that will produce an average of 1.2 PH/s and Invested hugely 2019 on my new cryptocurrency exchange which should be based in Switzerland. And then finally, buy my ticket to the Mars. Cheesy
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

I realize that gaining cash isn't simple, that is the reason I spend my money intelligently like paying my educational cost charge and helping my parent with our every day costs. In any case, I will simply buy the thing's that I want, similar to my own particular auto, gadgets, and some more.
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

Do you know that there recently have been conducted the first real estate transaction: in Seattle a guy bought a home with BTC. Huge, huh? I would like to buy a house with BTC.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Good to hear for that. I have lot of thoughts also of what I want to but with Bitcoin. First I do love to a house like yours too. Thats the primary goal I had and so on cars and do businesses with bitcoin.
Do you know that there recently have been conducted the first real estate transaction: in Seattle a guy bought a home with BTC. Huge, huh? I would like to buy a house with BTC.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

I would like to buy a lot with the help bitkoin.Seychas the main thing to earn it, well, and then already think what to buy. I have of course some dreams and desires, for example I really want to buy a house by the lake for my children. I think it's a great idea.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

I will buy a Desktop Computer and use it in bitcoin mining. I will buy new camera and lenses for my photography business too. And I will invest in some business-related bitcoin too. I have so many things that I want to buy whenever I earned in Bitcoin. But, I will prioritized the most important things.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

If I could earn enough bitcoin and it's value would be enough as well, then I would really want to buy a car. I have been wanting to buy a new car for quite some time. I think that it will give me convenience and ease, especially when I go to work or travel.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

If I have enough bitcoin I just want to have a big fishing spot. With that place I can earn an income and can give jobs to some jobless people. In that place also I can develop my hobby.
For me if I have more bitcoin I want to buy a land to build a mall for my business for another income. And I build a factory to give work for the jobless person. The business I build is related to my hubby so I am enjoying now.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

Bitcoin has definitely become a good source of income for me and I want to invest more on things that can improve my productivity in earning more bitcoin, so for 2018, I will use my bitcoin income in buying a new set of computers because right now I'm just using my phone to do signature campaign, a laptop or a desktop can make posting and monitoring a lot easier. I also want to purchase a home broadband to enhance my internet capabilities.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

I want to buy an apartment, car, season tickets to the gym, buy tickets for trains and planes. Large purchases would be convenient, but small purchases, I think not for bitcoins. Such as chewing gum in the store  Grin
I think I would treat myself and a once in lifetime plane ticket going to a place where they want to.
We all have our own perspective, our own wants and dreams when we have that even 2btc in hand we couldn't avoid to think where we gonna used or spend it wisely and meaningfully that when you're about spend it you would never get regretted and i guess  if i would spend it in a worth it tour for me and my family i would never ever get regretted.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

For everyone who wants buy home with Bitcoins http://bitcoin-realestate.com/
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Miami Penthouse http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-priced-apartment-in-miami-2017-12
takoisawesome

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

if i were to become rich through crypto i would buy an island and build a house on it
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

If I could buy something using bitcoin I would probably buy a house. Nothing special about it but because I badly needed one. It's very hard renting a house. I mean, you're paying thousands of pesos but still it's not yours. So, I wanna buy a house if given a chance.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

There are a lot of people here who are working hard to earn bitcoins because it is the easiest way to earn money. The smartest way to use your bitcoins is to invest on starting a business in order for you to expand your resources and become wealthier in the future.
samistry

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

I would purchase a car, other alt coins and set up a business which rakes in profit.
Guerrix

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

A car and a house would be good...
For long term (4 years) retirement. Smiley

+++++ For rent +++++
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: