Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

When I get enough Bitcoin I will buy car, house and lot. Also I want to travel using my bitcoin. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

If I have enough bitcoin I just want to have a big fishing spot. With that place I can earn an income and can give jobs to some jobless people. In that place also I can develop my hobby.
If you have a lot of bitcoin you could buy all things that you want and need. I think I will also used it to make some business so that I could gain much income. Furthermore, I will also used it to buy all need of pur families and I also used to pay my tuition fee in our school.

Im also gonna buy a house and lot to my family and also to my self also for our daily financial needs and all tuition fee of my brother and sister. It will be a grate thing that will happen to me is to help by the help of bitcoin. Thanks bitcoin.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

As for me, I am not in a hurry. I will hold Bitcoin for years. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. Every month I invest some part of my salary into bitcoin. May be ten years later because of this I will be able to retire earlier.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

Honestly i want to buy house and lot with bitcoin if there is a developer that accepts bitcoin as payment.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

My target is I want to buy house for my family because sooner or later our house will be demolish,  So I want to buy a new house for my family especially to my mother.  Because my mother will celebrate her birthay on feb. 10 so its a good gift that I can give her a new house. My mother will be happy for it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Choperpun

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:45:55 AM

To myself in this year, the target stuff that I want the results of the bitcoin the home and its contents and land as investment future.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

for me, i want to buy my dream house, dream car and dream business for me and for my future family and not only buying that i want, because i want to help my parents too and i will give them back what they give to me when i was born.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Given the chance, i will have our dream house build, right in the middle of our very own farm. A house big enough for the whole family. And put up a food related business, wherein the whole family will be involve. All blood related will be it's crew. No non-blood related will be hired. Weird dream huh.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

I want to buy a car and renovate my house, that's what I want with bitcoin, so I'll keep trying to get the bitcoin and realize my dream
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

I simply want to get even more money with bitcoins, at the moment whatever thing that am doing, when i get some money out of it, i simply invest it into bitcoins so that my profits will be able to grow exponentially.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

I'm glad because today more and more merchants are receiving bitcoin, and some of the latest gadgets are already available there, besides gadgets I like to buy spare parts and car accessories because I like the automotive.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Yuness0

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

Sometimes it's really hard to answer on such types of questions. Well, I'd like to keep btc for a while if it will still grow in price and if I would be enough satisfied with the price, i would buy property, to invest money in a stable business Grin
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

If I have enough bitcoin I just want to have a big fishing spot. With that place I can earn an income and can give jobs to some jobless people. In that place also I can develop my hobby.
If I have a lot of bitcoin I will used it to buy all things that I want and need. On the other hand, I will buy new house, car, clothes, shoes and many more. I will also some people who do not have enough money and I will used it to fulfill all our needs in my families.
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

If i manage to get sufficient Bitcoin at good price then will buy home for my parents
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

All of us have a bucket list, and I am aiming to do or get it using bitcoin. As for 2018 I really wanted to travel out of the country so probably one of my bucket list is to buy tickets with bitcoin. Atleast one country for this year, and if this year really become a bitcoin year for us I am aiming to invest and I will buy atleast one property. There are so many things that I really wanted not for myself only but for the improvement of my family and I living. And wishing that one by one it will come true by the help of bitcoin. So let's help esch other for us to aim success. Fighting everyone.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

Most likely I have very commonplace desires. But I want to buy a car for the bitcoins, repair the house, go abroad once and for a month and make my relatives happy.

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

I only dream of buying my own house. Because I know the feeling of monthly payment, like you are continuously paying your basic needs. So, I dreamed of buying it once for me to lessen some expenses though I am a student but I really want to help my family by simply doing that because it would be such a great help for a son to help their family to fixed the struggle we are facing. And the last thing I dream is that I continuously earn bitcoin, or for bitcoin to stay longer and longer the same thing goes to the campaign I am endorsing. For me to buy the biggest dream I wanted to achieve.
Puppey

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

everything was possible but that ticket to mars dude HAHAHAHAHA

well i just want a gaming pc a car and a scooter and a girlfriend will do
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

My goal for 2018 is to purchase a car before the year ends. For 2019, build a house on a lot we recently purchased. I think 2 years is sufficient to achieve these goals. But who knows, both may come earlier!  Wink

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

I will buy anything but i will prioritize first enrolling in a graduate school to aern my MA;) after that maybe motorcycle;) Yey!""
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: