Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
xiaowu55

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

In the New Year, I hope my COINS will rise, I'd like to use my COINS to buy gifts for my family, buy a house, car, pay the cost of living in the New Year for me, this is a good thing to think of it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

I want to buy my dream home and car.

ever since, before i got involved in bitcoin world i really want to build my own house and have my own car. that's why i join bitcoin cause i found out that lots of member here are almost half there to achieve their goals in life because of bitcoin. so far i have started saving my earnings in bitcoin and i look forward to achieved all my dreams too, cause it is still safe and sound if your going to end up each day in your own house. Cheesy Wink Smiley
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

I'm a teacher for kids with special needs so I keep on looking for books for studying. The books that I mostly want to buy isn't available here in our so I need to look abroad(USA).
The problem is payment transactions in amazon and other sites requires credit cards, paypal etcetera which is quite a hassle for me. Credit cards is the closest that I consider but due to it's fees and you need to personally go to the bank, it discouraged me.

By the way banking here in our country can take you upto 3hours.
krizpogi18

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

Someday when I get more money here at Bitcoin, I'd like to buy a good home for my family. After that I want to have a business like a beautiful resort, to have more income. And the last is a brand new car. And the last is a brand new car so I can get the best views to achieve my goals in my life.
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

I want to buy with bitcoin is a new  DJI Mavic Pro. It's my dream to buy it. I already buy a new cellphone, and make our house.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

when it comes to Bitcoin, I'm not a spender type, i love to buy Bitcoins with Fiat when the market goes down and panic sale starts Cheesy
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

If I already have a lot of money generated from this bitcoin, I will buy everything I want. especially buying goods to meet daily needs. and of course I will buy valuables such as gold, houses, vehicles, large land, and open new business for assets in the future so that my life will be better
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

First of all i would buy a house for my family. Second in the line is, i would establish a business for future needs. And the next one would be the things i want to buy for my self, Big bike, gadgets and a car
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

If I already have a lot of money generated from this bitcoin, I will buy everything I want. especially buying goods to meet daily needs. and of course I will buy valuables such as gold, houses, vehicles, large land, and open new business for assets in the future so that my life will be better
Currently my goal is to keep as many bitcoins as possible because I think the value of the current bitcoin is extremely good to buy in and invest in for the future. But if you have to use bitcoin then I will use bitcoin to buy real estate and cars, because that is a big value asset so using bitcoin to buy is reasonable, I would not want to use bitcoin. to buy small items because I would have to pay a high transaction fee.
HSRP

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Before I joined the bitcoin world, I was a teacher, I really wanted to build a house for my parents and have a car of my own but could not afford it. And after I got involved in bitcoin, that was a reality and more than I expected. Because bitcoin is very valuable, it has been beneficial to me and to everyone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

my main reason why I started doing bitcoin is because I want to have a self sustained lifestyle.  Even though I am just a student, I want to be independent in terms of money. I do not want to ask for money anymore and I want to help my parents if they need.  When I have lots of money,my first plan is to buy new gadgets to replace my old one, I can also use this in crypto works. Then if I got a job, with the help of it and cryptocurrency I want to buy my own house and new house for my parents and have a sustainable life.
delarossa

Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

Actually a lot of something that I want to buy in this world. but my priority is to make ends meet and pay off considerable debt.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Snipes19811

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

everyone wants to be a crypto millionaire who woulndt I would be happy with paying off some debt and maybe a new car

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:15:03 AM

If I have plenty of bitcoin i will buy all the high end Makeup and a car.  Makeup because i am a makeup artist by profession and i need a car for me to go anywhere for home service or hotel service. i carry so many bags with me so i definitely need a car. I will save some of my bitcoin for future needs and of course keep doing what i have been doing in bitcoin. i will not stop working in bitcoin even if i already save much. I can imagine how my life will be, maybe i can turn things in the right place. Financial status will be stable, i can provide my kids with their needs right there and then. I can buy things what i like. That feeling you have a financial freedom is what i look forward here n Bitcoin..
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:20:30 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I love and i want this because i get more profit than my real job it helps me alot to pay our bills and because of bitcoin i already buy a new car in thankful because bitcoini is very helpful so i think choosing bitcoin is more good .
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

Well I have alot of things to buy with bitcoin but first thing I want to buy is a new house and lot for my future family because Im so tire of renting an apartment and I felt like its a waste of money.Then next is I want to help my family with their financial problems and I will buy a house and lot for them too.I will also buy a car because I really want to own a car even if its a cheaper one because I dont have a car in my whole life.Also I want to have a business to have an additional income for my future as well.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

I love and i want this because i get more profit than my real job it helps me alot to pay our bills and because of bitcoin i already buy a new car in thankful because bitcoini is very helpful so i think choosing bitcoin is more good .

I have lot of wants to buy with Bitcoin. My priority is to buy a house and lot. And I want to have my own business to start with in order to have more investments. An apartment, maybe.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:41:19 AM

this year my target is to complete a complete home construction with its contents and also want to open a business it is a thing I most dreamed of because I may not have to forever hope to benefit from coming from crypto
Janinejoson

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

Honestly, all I want to buy with my bitcoin is a house. House is my main goal to buy using my bitcoin that I earn in almost a year. This is my number one goal that push and motivates me to push myself in trading, investing and joining in bounties. Many of my friend and relatives don't believe me because my dream is too high than they expected because i'm still a student and they don't believed that I can earn money in terms of cryptocurrency. I prioritized first my families sake than mine but, I still want to finished my studies.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:48:33 AM

This is year, I want to buy a at least 1 hectare lot and build a pension house for business, I want to pay first my remaining debts of course.If there is more money from bitcoin I will buy a car. That is my goal for this year with my bitcoin earnings that is why I did work hard for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: