Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:58:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3631 times)
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

I want to buy a new house for my family with bitcoin.
Buy myself a new car and buy my children new and exquisite toys.
Give my family a quality life.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Cost of living for the next couple decades so I am free to work as much or as little as I want, on whatever project interests me, without bothering about contract work to pay the rent.

Dat ticket to Mars tho
Many people think that Bitcoin can change the world, but now Bitcoin is not legal in many places, you can see that Bitcoin has more and more people involved and the main problem here is that it Prohibited if a country prohibits Bitcoin you will not be able to get Bitcoin to buy things
Maksik198188

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

would definitely like to buy everything, preferably expensive things
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

Till now bitcoin is not getting used in my country and even not accepted by anyone as a payment thats why i am unable to buy anything. But in case if it will get started using in my country then first i will buy m\a new house for me and then my dream car... Grin Grin Grin

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

I will use bitcoin to setup any other type of business along with that i will continue investing in bitcoin
King_G_

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

I don't have big dreams like buying a house and car or something like that.
I just need Bitcoins to fulfill my basic needs as a student .
I am also a part-time Gamer so I want to buy a good gaming PC and games.
I don't want to be totally dependent on Bitcoin and the reason is well known.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

I still don't know how to spend money earned with bitcoin so i'm just holding and waiting for something really interesting for me. It is very necessary for me not to waste my money on something useless.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

Everyone needs different things for happiness. Many would have bought expensive cars, yachts, apartments or jewelry. As for me, I would have put aside money for a college for children. My dream, which I cherish, is to travel around the world. I want to buy gifts with Bitcoin for my children, parents and friends. I'm sure everyone has their own views on what to buy with Botkoin. But I'm interested in Bitcoin and will be thinking about how to double the profits or how to make more money.     
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

I would like to start a coffee house if bitcoin is going to give me enough cash. Also, I would hold an amount of bitcoins for long term. You never know where this goes
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

I want to do something massive with it for sure in the mid-distant future,  the HODL and TRUST, both are strong in me  Smiley
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

To gain the financial of freedom a person needs to be able to have the opportunity to express himself fully in all facets of life.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

By 2018 I want to get more bitcoin so I can buy a house complete with its contents and open my own business, this is the thing I dreamed the most.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

Everyone of us really wants to become wealthy and use their money to buy car or latest iphone but the best thing to do is expand your resources by investing on any business you can started. In this way you can multiply your wealth easier than working on the corporate world.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

I want to buy a round flight ticket to travel the whole world. Getting to see new countries and cultures with the help of Bitcoin could be great!

khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

I would say a pack of matches at the local store. Such purchase would mean that Bitcoin is widespread enough, fast enough and transaction fees are low enough for such purchase would have some sense. That is very important for Bitcoin to become a main global currency.

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I want to buy my own version of house and lot with a wide garage and a new and big car.  I want to help my parents with financial support because they are too old.

Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

I want to buy land and construction supplies for my small lodging business.... so I will start my way in earning points...

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

I think that in these moments when Bitcoin is going through a period of uncertainty, the only thing I can think of buying with my bitcoins is a broad portfolio of altcoins to try to diversify the great risk involved in holding for long periods of time my coins. And possibly the altcoin that I would prefer as a more reliable store of value at the moment is ethereum, without a doubt.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

The things that I want to spend Bitcoin with are:

1. College tuition fee
2. Camera
3. New phone
4. New clothes
5. New shoes
6. Make-ups
7. Travelling

As of the moment these are things that I want to acquire and I am aware that for me to be able to achieve these, I should work really hard and be wise in managing my money.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

Lots of fancy stuff i want to buy from bitcoin either it can be or not. but my main desire after plunging into the world of cryptocurrency is buying a house and a car. whenever it can be bought, which is important Im sure that I can make it happen with bitcoin  Cheesy

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: