Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 3013

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

I buy Bitcoin for a multitude of reasons, but mainly boils down to two things. First I buy it as a speculative asset that is also turning in to a sort of heading asset as well. The second main reason I buy bitcoin is to be able to use it as a currency for anything and everything. I do realize there are currently long wait times for TX confirmations as well as high fees, but I do have faith in the Lighting Network.

Here’s some great info on how LN will help Bitcoin with its current issues->   https://medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

I do not want to much. I just want to feel safe. I hope that it will happen someday because it is not known what the future will bring.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

If I have a lot of bitcoin I have a dream to achieve:

1. Buy a new house
2. Getting married haha
3. Take a long journey around the world
4. Make a new business like restaurant or cafe

That's it

Yes that,s good idea mate..for me too if i have a lot of bitcoin,i want to buy house and lot..put up business grocery stores supermarket,gasoline station,water refilling station and some other business that caters to all..so that my family friends my husband especially will not go abroad anymore because its hard to be always separated by your love ones..and also want to help other people who wanted to work too in my own business
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I think that i already achieve everything i want with cryptocurrency. I started to work on bounty campaigns before after i quit my job, i just try if it will be successful and i could not believe it will be, i am earning a decent amount of altcoins as my salary and the good thing about cryptocurrency is that, the value grows as the time goes by so eventually i manage to buy my own house and started a small business to sustain my daily needs.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

I really want to buy a house and a car. And also to deal with the treatment of all my loved ones, t to medicine it is very expensive and it is normal to support myself I do not have enough money
Eilinel

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

the increasing oversight and regulation to prevent money laundering and illegal transactions have restricted the cryptocurrency’s use for privacy reasons.
In some parts of the world, bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature. Bitcoin’s cost and speed advantages, though, are being eroded as traditional channels improve (and the network’s fees continue to increase), and liquidity remains a problem in many countries.
wolfracer

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

An airplane ticket for my mother and me, no return to this miserable country. Enough money to cover a decent life in the country to emigrate and new opportunities of life without so much misery.  Is it too much to ask?

onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

I am not a kind of person that is attracted from luxury I just need to multiply my btc and have financial freedom, not to think about my kids education, about finances for health problems and about the future of my family in a financial aspect.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

I want to buy land and construction supplies for my small lodging business.... so I will start my way in earning points...
To me i personally too much eager to buy a online shops and then start accepting bitcoin there, because in coming time online shopping will be increasing and people will even taking more interest to use online shop as compare to offline shop and using bitcoin for shopping there will be a bonus for them.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:01:24 AM

Everyone needs different things for happiness. Personally, I  want to buy a new house for my family with bitcoin. I'm sure everyone has their own views on what to buy with Botcoin. Hoping this cryptocurrency will continue to grow in the future.
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:19:01 AM

Personally, I'm a sneakerhead(a dude who likes sneakers very much), so I'd definitely love it if I could buy sneakers from adidas.com and nike.com with bitcoin, and not go with the tedious process of selling my bitcoin for fiat, then buying the sneakers with my bank account or PayPal. Hopefully when lightning comes around most of these famous sites will accept bitcoin as payments. andEveryone of us really wants to become wealthy and use their money to buy car or latest iphone but the best thing to do is expand your resources by investing on any business you can started. In this way you can multiply your wealth easier than working on the corporate world.  Sad
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

I really want to buy a house and a car. And also to deal with the treatment of all my loved ones, t to medicine it is very expensive and it is normal to support myself I do not have enough money
You're right medical treatments are very expensive and the country where I am don't provide any health care, there is but you still need to spend your money just to get the proper treatment. I am saving my earnings through cryptocurrencies in case of emergencies because it is so hard to lose a loved one. But other than that I also want to give my family a house, a car, and a business to give them a comfortable life.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

i want to buy a lot  of things from bitcoin  first i need to secure my sons educational plan with bitcoin   , i need to save up money on my wifes bank  so in the future we won't get panic if there is an emergency , i would  invest bitcoin into insurances for us to be insured , i will buy just a simple house for my family with bitcoins  . i will spend it to  pay for our bills and their expenses . i will stock foods and groceries using bitcoin because i prefer to get those what is needed rather than what i want  because we can never tell when bitcoin will stay with us so for now you have to secure your basic needs in your daily lives

yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:42:21 AM

I will continue to buy bitcoin with bitcoin's accumulated profits because I am still young and I need more investment to revaluate my assets.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

Last year I just used some of my bitcoin in topping up a load for my mobile phone because I am saving all the bitcoin left in achieving my dreams. Actually, I just spend a few amount from bitcoin I earned in loading because I do not want to use all of it because I am saving my money to open my own business. I want to buy the bitcoin I earned in opening a small business for me to grow ny money bigger first. When I already earning enough profits from my business together with doing jobs through bitcoin, I will by my dream house. After that, my next plan is to buy a brand new car. I will still make sure that I will save money even though I will by my house, my car and opening a business because reaching my goals does not fully fulfill if I bought all of it but I do not have savings left. So in order for me to be financially free is to still earn and earn and save and save. All we have to do is to be wise in managing our money.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

I prefer to invest my bitcoin on an ICO with the potential to buy altcoin on ICO and make me rich instantly. I suggest you invest your money for the future rather than waste your money for unimportant things because we never know how long the crypto world will remain

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

A house that is complete with its contents and open offline business is the thing that I dream of the most. I can not forever hope the world of crypto produces. now it's hoping it's for the betterment of my life
Expect what you want who knows someday you can get the results because by hoping or planning something that can be realized, therefore we can reap the result someday.
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

I just want to buy 2 things. House and lot is one and another is car. I like to buy this both because I know that this will help me in the future. After I buy this two, I will invest some in the promising ICOs and maybe do some trading.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

I would say a pack of matches at the local store. Such purchase would mean that Bitcoin is widespread enough, fast enough and transaction fees are low enough for such purchase would have some sense. That is very important for Bitcoin to become a main global currency.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

To become full-time cryptocurrency trader is one of my goals so i will use my bitcoins to buy some potential altcoins for my future trade. I also consider joining ICOs using the bitcoin but they must undergo thorough research first before investing in them. ICOs are under strict regulation in my country and some of them are already rejected by Securities and Exchange Commission or SEC in my country.
I seldom use bitcoin in purchasing goods except when it is really needed. Anything I'll buy must be related only to trading and for the improvement of my workplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: