Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:25:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3631 times)
sjdk

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:03:25 AM

In fact, we will invest in the commercial food industry in 2018. We have bitcoin capital. Haha, this is really great.
Bitcoin is indeed a big financial aid, and it takes more than a few months to earn income from Bitcoin than it does to work for employees.
I can also travel to travel around the world.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:16:05 AM

I would like to buy a car and through bitcoin it is my big dream that i have to hold much bitcoin and when the value rise then i will sell in the market to get some profit over that and then i will make money then i have to buy a brand new car and in the future may i will buy a house with this and every thing we can buy with crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

I have been looking forward to buy a Harley Davidson Iron 883 for quite a while now and it would be amazing if that dealership starts accepting bitcoins. I saw a video on YouTube last year where the guy bought a Lamborghini through Bitcoins. I am not sure whether he paid using Bitcoins or FIAT, but it made me very envious.
I don't like treating bitcoin as an asset and would love to see its use as currency. I hate the fact that I have to first pay fee to the exchange, and then to bank in order to convert it to fiat. Not to forget the taxes that are added on top of it.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).
I only two things want to do with my bitcoin. The first one is saving it for my future of my family. I know that earning on the different campaign is only a temporary, what if this site shut down.  The second that I want to do with my bitcoin is to build my own business or buying stock to the big company out there. So that, I have a permanent source of income.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

what I want to buy from bitcoin is a house and a car. I'm so keen on that, I'm working and saving money to buy a house and a car. in my country 1 bitcoin can be used to buy 1 unit house and 1 unti car. hoping to have many advantages of bitcoin to buy my own house.

CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

People cares about pruchases with bitcoin? I thought that everyone join crypto to make money insteed of wasting them. Grin Very interesting to read this topic.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

I want to make money from Bitcoin. I plan to build a used car sale business. Hopefully will be realized in the near future.
You can do that by buying and selling used cars and i think that it is a good idea to use cryptocurrencies as your way of mode of payment also so you can attract more customers and not just people who got fiat but also those people who got cryptocurrency in their wallet. Just a tip, you should modified the car and make it look sexy so you can have a higher profit.

With the present price of bitcoin its hard to buy Car, and a big house or a jet. So all i am doing is waiting for bitcoin to increase. Actually i want to buy a house for my family and for this i have to do hard work with crypto currency. I have a job but my salary isn't enough to complete my dreams. This crypto currencies  is the only hope for me.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

I would like to buy a house of my dreams and a car for bitcoin like many others. Well, it would be great if in the future you could buy bitcoin plane tickets, book accommodation, rent cars, helicopter flights, pay for dinner in a restaurant in all countries of the world. In that case, I would go on a trip around the world
Brucepeans

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

If I have more bitcoin, I will travel with my family, Sometimes go to bar and gar is always be with you. LOL
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

I want to buy a land from bitcoin, and he wants to build a house on the land.there is a convincing that I can live white my parents very well.
Wow this is the nice thinking about your bitcoin and trusts me it is not very difficult if you have bitcoin stored in your bitcoin wallet, we should buy bitcoin and hold in our wallet so it will go high and high but no one will ever think about to sell at panic if before starting they will know about it properly, I am planning to hold my bitcoin because I also want to buy my own house but I will have to wait for it, I am holding to see the price getting high every day soon I will get my house with bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
LeonieFO

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Now, outside of the cryptocurrency, I want to improve my house and make it more presentable maybe also put up a meeting room where I can hold cryptocurrency training and talks.
Dadounet

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

Mostly for traveling around the world: flights, accomodations...
And if I could, I would work 50% instead of 100%
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

Actually I have not made too many expectations about it because I think I have entered to this bitcoin field quite late, so my ability to earn bitcoins is very small. Therefore I would only aspire to obtain sufficient resources to live a dignified life, without the slavery linked to salaried work and with the possibility of financially supporting those of my loved ones in need. That would be the only thing I would need to be happy.
kil5478

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

My dream is to wait for the moment and use the earned money to open the business itself and not stop working for someone else.
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

There is one word which is very common in the crypto space,  lambo lambo lambo,  when lambo?  I have been dreaming on buying a Lamborghini out of bitcoin or other crypto currency before the end of 2018. I have already started working towards it by building so many skills around bitcoin and also blockchain technology,  I have built my writing ability in other to carry out crypto related writing jobs.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

The things I want to buy with bitcoin are new laptops and mobile phones, With bitcoin that is really possible and also gives me a chance to achieve my dream
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

I want to use Bitcoin to buy food, clothes, daily necessities, and even want to use Bitcoin to buy a house.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

For me, the things i want to buy with bitcoin is new laptop for bitcoin so that it will get easy to post than in mobile phones. And i think i will buy a house and if i have enough money i think i will buy some sports car. And ofcourse, i would love to travel around the world.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:06:51 AM

my family needs now is a house complete with contents of furniture, cars, and money savings for my wife and children. if later I get a fortune in bitcoin I will buy all my family's needs.
ronaldsam

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

I would love to buy from bitcoin like home and land as usual with the car. but I can not buy it right away because bitcoin is not yet accepted in our area much more need to be done such as transferring from money and withdrawing.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: