Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
MikePerry

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

You can join White-ist for receive special Bonus and receive update
Hi! What is the size of the bonus and what is the update?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

If you like our concept

Join our White-list for special BONUS

White-list form
Your project is still under development. But i can register - because it does not oblige to anything, right?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

If you like our concept

White-list form
Your project is still under development. But i can register - because it does not oblige to anything, right?
If the bonuses are like the Rebellious project, then of course you need to register.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

If you like our concept

White-list form
I almost passed registration - I stopped on the question of the money I had. The question of the money I'm willing to invest in this project?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

Whitethoughts
I think it was this meaning. But it is premature - first we need to develop the project to certain indicators, and only then people will understand whether it is worth investing in it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Torgim (OP)

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

SAAS platform

For online-shop "Start in 1 click cooperate with local or worldwide suppliers/distributers"

For suppliers "Start in 1 click trade with online-stores all around a world"

For distributers "Start in 1 click trade with suppliers and online-stores all around a world"

Make it easy

I think such quick actions are possible after pre-registration on the platform, right?

no, functions are only available after signing the contract.

we want to make our platform really useful for b2b and protect our partners from unauthorized access to prices and rests of competitors.
Torgim (OP)

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

If you like our concept

White-list form

nothing for oblige. You can join our White-ist and receive special day and bonusfor White-listed people in token sale.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

nothing for oblige. You can join our White-ist and receive special day and bonusfor White-listed people in token sale.
Excellent. Then I'll do it in advance, suddenly in the future it will give me some advantages.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

SAAS platform

For online-shop "Start in 1 click cooperate with local or worldwide suppliers/distributers"

For suppliers "Start in 1 click trade with online-stores all around a world"

For distributers "Start in 1 click trade with suppliers and online-stores all around a world"

Make it easy

I think such quick actions are possible after pre-registration on the platform, right?

we want to make our platform really useful for b2b and protect our partners from unauthorized access to prices and rests of competitors.
At what stage will it be necessary to undergo the procedure of the KYC? Or will it be possible to do without it?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Excellent. Then I'll do it in advance, suddenly in the future it will give me some advantages.
You mean the situation with the rebelliouscoin when the airdrop was held and only those participants who were registered in the system in advance could take part in it?
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

In pre-registration can i reserve the desired number of tokens for purchase?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

This is usually done. Otherwise, what is the meaning of the preliminary registration. Although I believe that this project requires further development before this stage.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

You mean the situation with the rebelliouscoin when the airdrop was held and only those participants who were registered in the system in advance could take part in it?
A steep airdrop was. My friend was able to take part in it. I think he will make a lot of money on this.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

Did not quite understand your answer. It turns out that registration will still be needed? KYC procedure in one form or another?

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

This is usually done. Otherwise, what is the meaning of the preliminary registration. Although I believe that this project requires further development before this stage.
As the developers say, the demo will soon be released. I think after that it is already possible to make a conscious decision about investing.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

I wonder how this problem is solved - when more orders are submitted than there are tokens?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

I wonder how this problem is solved - when more orders are submitted than there are tokens?
Most likely, simply when the amount of orderss in the White List reached some value, registration is suspended and it is announced that the number of orderss is equal to the hard cap.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

A steep airdrop was. My friend was able to take part in it. I think he will make a lot of money on this.
He will have to wait, I doubt that the 3.0 blockchain will quickly conquer the world.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:20:38 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:21:02 PM by CanvinGale

He will have to wait, I doubt that the 3.0 blockchain will quickly conquer the world.
I think in such projects it is necessary to invest money with the planning horizon in 4-5 years. This also applies to the Saas project. Only a long intensive development can give a huge profit.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Most likely a ransom in the order of the queue. It is quite logical and fair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: