Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3110 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

Already for a long time there is a system of payment on the fact, that is advertising is paid for each given client. this has been present for a long time and quite successfully.
The final meaning it does not change. There is an amount of work (advertising) there is a conversion (customers) if the ratio does not satisfy the demands of the advertising company then it simply will not do this work.
In the example that you bring the conversion depends on the product. So it must be excellent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

Costs:
Development - 20%

Marketing - 30%

Support - 10%

Infrastructure - 40%
I like that developers objectively estimate the amount of funds necessary to create a project infrastructure.
In second place is advertising. Advertising is always included in the top 2 spending items. A good indicator of the fact that the market is very competitive.
The advertising market is very competitive. Why do you make such a conclusion about the market that is advertised incomprehensible.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

Will there be additional announcements about the ICO or is everything according to the road map? I would like to see developers in the thread.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

Will there be additional announcements about the ICO or is everything according to the road map? I would like to see developers in the thread.
They appear regularly here and as soon as there is some meaningful information on ICO, I think they will immediately publish it.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

January 2018 - Big Data machine recommendation system, release of own crypto-currency, exchange of tokens TIM 1 for 1, mining
The project has ambitious plans. Can they be done in such a short time?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

January 2018 - Big Data machine recommendation system, release of own crypto-currency, exchange of tokens TIM 1 for 1, mining
Ahead is almost a year, if financial opportunities will allow, then I think most of the plans can be realized.

spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

I think that the scaling problems are not as simple as one would like. The platform this year plans to launch and significant growth. I think it will not be easy to do.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

Already for a long time there is a system of payment on the fact, that is advertising is paid for each given client. this has been present for a long time and quite successfully.
The final meaning it does not change. There is an amount of work (advertising) there is a conversion (customers) if the ratio does not satisfy the demands of the advertising company then it simply will not do this work.
In the example that you bring the conversion depends on the product. So it must be excellent.
Yes, a lot depends on the product. At some point, it begins to advertise itself, but before this moment advertising is necessary.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

In second place is advertising. Advertising is always included in the top 2 spending items. A good indicator of the fact that the market is very competitive.
The advertising market is very competitive. Why do you make such a conclusion about the market that is advertised incomprehensible.
If the high competition was in the field of advertising, then prices would be very low. I do not watch this.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

Yes, a lot depends on the product. At some point, it begins to advertise itself, but before this moment advertising is necessary.

Often, projects that go to ICO launch advertising their product, without having a working prototype and even a less competently designed smart contract. To make the advertisement really effective, the project should have a ready-made prototype, otherwise it's money wasted.
Holopopstyir

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Often, projects that go to ICO launch advertising their product, without having a working prototype and even a less competently designed smart contract. To make the advertisement really effective, the project should have a ready-made prototype, otherwise it's money wasted.
Your reasoning is good and I agree with them. But this is a theory. In practice, many projects collected significant amounts without having anything at all except the WP.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

They appear regularly here and as soon as there is some meaningful information on ICO, I think they will immediately publish it.
Okay, so be it. I'm used to the fact that other projects post any information just to show their activity.

spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

Your reasoning is good and I agree with them. But this is a theory. In practice, many projects collected significant amounts without having anything at all except the WP.
This is a deceptive impression. Behind such projects are either a strong team or large investors.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Ahead is almost a year, if financial opportunities will allow, then I think most of the plans can be realized.
But the difficulties are also great, legal and technical. I think that it will not be easy to realize everything.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

But the difficulties are also great, legal and technical. I think that it will not be easy to realize everything.
If you have money, then for each direction you can create a team that will close the questions in the shortest time. Part of the work can be outsourced.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

Not everything is so straightforward, some investors believe in the idea, some in the team. The product often means little.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

Not everything is so straightforward, some investors believe in the idea, some in the team. The product often means little.

So there are so many scam projects on the market so far. One idea is not enough, many lost their money only because of this.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Well, thank you, I think so. I saw that the community manager of project is very responsible and timely informs about the changes.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

Well, thank you, I think so. I saw that the community manager of project is very responsible and timely informs about the changes.
In one of the locales I saw information about changing the terms of the token sale and more additional information. I think we will soon see this information appear here.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

I think that the scaling problems are not as simple as one would like. The platform this year plans to launch and significant growth. I think it will not be easy to do.
Not easy, but real. I see no insoluble problems here. Still, problems in the field of IT can be solved faster by increasing the team. And this is possible if there is funding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: