Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Today’s anti -virus and cyber security market is dominated by single-vendor offerings which often miss emerging threats.
Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.
But PolySwarm planning to solve this issue. It will bring enterprises, consumers, vendors and geographically-diverse security experts together into a single marketplace for more complete threat detection. Which I thing very good concept.

I use 3 anti-virus packages at a time in my pc all premium and one for my mobile which is also premium but kind of wondering why unsolicited emails could get to my main box and not spam box or best of all don't get any where my box... I really can't wait polyswarm implementation and integration.

I am curious how you got that going for you; I mean one antivirus is a headache enough; especially when having to deal with the firewall and the likes. I am curious you don't get any locking situations when scanning? am sure they hit the same files at the same time.

Yea it takes hell of time... Like I literally goto bed when I start scanning, avast and 360 really takes my time but it's worth it in the end... I just need the protection I don't mind the time cost or the power usage, I just want security since ransomeware attacked my system and lock down all my files sometimes ago, I still live with that pain, I am counting on polyswarm to be that shiny light such that I don't need installing more anti-viruses to get protection  Huh

Personally I don't think the services of Polyswarm would be used by end-consumers very often, I think this is a better match between experts and companies.
A good scenario where polyswarm good do well in is I think when impact sensitive organisations are troubled with ransomware, such as air traffic control tower or water purifying installations

That's true, those area will be in need of the PolySwarm service as well but I feel end users should be put more in focus here because even companies are a collection of individuals, should the main target be companies then I suggest polyswarm to look the way more of the individual end users too

I like projects based on smart contracts, I think smart contracts near future technology, so Polyswarm look like good. But, sorry I dont like your web site, because looks like a teenager study

Your opinion though... I personally do not see as such... Anyways have you checked out polyswarm article on medium? Do you will love it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

PolySwarm  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the PolySwarm on WISERICO and follow PolySwarm on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

PolySwarm is the first decentralized marketplace where hackers build anti-malware engines that compete to protect you. Think Bitcoin, but instead of mining, a global community of anti-malware experts converge and work together to best detect today’s threats. In doing so, PolySwarm incentivizes rapid innovation in the $8.5B/yr cyber threat intelligence space with precise economic instruments that reward a global community of security experts for timely and accurate malware identification.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

all the explanations about this project are interesting and easy to understand, this project explains about the ICO information to be implemented, the coin price on this project is very cheap I think, but where I can see the total supply of coins if the coin is very cheap as presented in this project thread

Hey, it's really cheap price of polyswarm tokens. Total quantity of NCT based on ETH/NCT exchange rate. ETH value to be fixed at start of sale. You can visit below link to know total supply of coins.

https://polyswarm.io/
50,000,000 total supply
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Vote for the PolySwarm on WISERICO and follow PolySwarm on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

PolySwarm is the first decentralized marketplace where hackers build anti-malware engines that compete to protect you. Think Bitcoin, but instead of mining, a global community of anti-malware experts converge and work together to best detect today’s threats. In doing so, PolySwarm incentivizes rapid innovation in the $8.5B/yr cyber threat intelligence space with precise economic instruments that reward a global community of security experts for timely and accurate malware identification.

This is a very interesting development. Nice to idea to be there in wiserico. the more and more Polyswarm is getting in to such sites, it will get better exposure and get lots of potential investors. Social media focus should also be there but not necessarily bounties.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

Today’s anti -virus and cyber security market is dominated by single-vendor offerings which often miss emerging threats.
Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.
But PolySwarm planning to solve this issue. It will bring enterprises, consumers, vendors and geographically-diverse security experts together into a single marketplace for more complete threat detection. Which I thing very good concept.

I use 3 anti-virus packages at a time in my pc all premium and one for my mobile which is also premium but kind of wondering why unsolicited emails could get to my main box and not spam box or best of all don't get any where my box... I really can't wait polyswarm implementation and integration.

I am curious how you got that going for you; I mean one antivirus is a headache enough; especially when having to deal with the firewall and the likes. I am curious you don't get any locking situations when scanning? am sure they hit the same files at the same time.

Yea it takes hell of time... Like I literally goto bed when I start scanning, avast and 360 really takes my time but it's worth it in the end... I just need the protection I don't mind the time cost or the power usage, I just want security since ransomeware attacked my system and lock down all my files sometimes ago, I still live with that pain, I am counting on polyswarm to be that shiny light such that I don't need installing more anti-viruses to get protection  Huh

Personally I don't think the services of Polyswarm would be used by end-consumers very often, I think this is a better match between experts and companies.
A good scenario where polyswarm good do well in is I think when impact sensitive organisations are troubled with ransomware, such as air traffic control tower or water purifying installations

That's true, those area will be in need of the PolySwarm service as well but I feel end users should be put more in focus here because even companies are a collection of individuals, should the main target be companies then I suggest polyswarm to look the way more of the individual end users too

In theory it would be best that all users benefit from the technology, but from the pragmatic point of view, the number of individual users (citizens, private use) is too high

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

all the explanations about this project are interesting and easy to understand, this project explains about the ICO information to be implemented, the coin price on this project is very cheap I think, but where I can see the total supply of coins if the coin is very cheap as presented in this project thread

I’m pretty sure the market cap and other more detailed information is in the whitepaper it is best to take a look at the whitepaper to really get the in-depth details it’s available on their website at the bottom if you haven’t checked it out already you really should as that’s where you’ll find the real details of the product platform itself
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.

I only use one anti-virus program. A free version. But some experts recommend not to use one anti-virus software at all. I am wondering what they would say about Polyswarm.

We should never use free Antivirus version. they are not useful, I see they to more damage than cleaning/protecting our system.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

Only a brief amount of time left until the 20% bonus expires, $22.59M NECTAR tokens have been sold and the bonus ends after $23M of tokens have been sold.

The next bonus will be 15% so if you want to invest, do it now to receive a higher bonus!

Thanks for the reminder I almost forgot to purchase Polyswarm token and get the 20% discount  Grin well I'm off to get some, if you haven't yet purchased Polyswarm token I suggest you do so cause this project has good future prospects finally be sure to do your own research.

Go for it, fill your boots! But remember invest responsibly and please carry out full research on the project! Cheesy Polyswarm is a great project and I have a good feeling that it will perform very well but please make sure you are investing for the right reasons!

Like wise; I feel very confident about this one (not an investment advise) but the history the team has with like of DARPA is amazing; I was surprised to know the experience they had and the idea makes a complete sense given anti viruses are a completely closed system. Going blockchain for this is a true solution to the problem. I am looking forward to see a working thing here.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

15% of Nectar tokens will be held by PolySwarm for the long run. This means that equity holders in the company have a direct stake in the success of Nectar. It also means that as new people join, Polyswarm can assign vesting equity which maps to token holdings.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.

I only use one anti-virus program. A free version. But some experts recommend not to use one anti-virus software at all. I am wondering what they would say about Polyswarm.

We should never use free Antivirus version. they are not useful, I see they to more damage than cleaning/protecting our system.

That is what I was also instructed. Sometimes free antivirus was used to infect computers. I have seen it once also in my own experience. So we need a decentralized solution. I am very happy that Polyswarm is trying to achieve something on that part.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

15% of Nectar tokens will be held by PolySwarm for the long run. This means that equity holders in the company have a direct stake in the success of Nectar. It also means that as new people join, Polyswarm can assign vesting equity which maps to token holdings.

Yes which means they have a direct stake in seeing the platform be prosperous the bigger the end result of the platform the more money the team will reap in the end it’s always a good idea for stakeholders to maintain their stake longterm to promote longterm success is a goal of the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

I beg to differ, i mean this is like a decentralized community, which means, accessibility is easy, if a product comes out, end-users can easily have a test of it, then comes reviews, which i believe polyswarm will provide an avenue for such, that's all, there are dozens of apps out there selling like wild fire, without  the boost of companies, so is achievable
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

I like projects based on smart contracts, I think smart contracts near future technology, so Polyswarm look like good. But, sorry I dont like your web site, because looks like a teenager study

I agree on the smart contract part. Website is very colorful. I actually like it. When I visited the website yesterday, my kid was sitting next to me and she was starting coloring like that in her color book.  Smiley
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

I’m pretty sure the market cap and other more detailed information is in the whitepaper it is best to take a look at the whitepaper to really get the in-depth details it’s available on their website at the bottom if you haven’t checked it out already you really should as that’s where you’ll find the real details of the product platform itself

If it is too much information you can try to search it on Google. Search like this: Polyswarm ico token, and you will find the most important information about the coin.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

Polyswarm is an easy enough to understand project, they want to provide stronger anti-virus protection for their customers and they want to achieve this by challenging programmers/developers to come up with the best protection they can and rewarding them for this.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

I agree on the smart contract part. Website is very colorful. I actually like it. When I visited the website yesterday, my kid was sitting next to me and she was starting coloring like that in her color book.  Smiley

Well, the colour of the website is something you need getting used to but overall I don't see a reason why the website is bad at all. It's clearly arranged and has all the important stuff on it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

I'm sorry if I have to say so directly, but you can see the project on every corner, that the team seems to consist only of nerds. The overall appearance does not conform to the standard that we are used to from icos today. that begins as you say at the homepage and continues with the whitepaper. They have already taken a lot, I would advise them to invest some of the money in graphic artists, web designers and marketing people. The corporate design should urgently be revised and the Whiterpaper written more comprehensible
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Thats really good news. More and more people will look into the project sooner than expected now. Like somebody mentioned here, social media campaign is necessary and I am sure Polyswarm team will do that as well in one way or other.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Thats really good news. More and more people will look into the project sooner than expected now. Like somebody mentioned here, social media campaign is necessary and I am sure Polyswarm team will do that as well in one way or other.

Thanks for keeping us updated. That's indeed great news.This will bring Polyswarm in the focus of more and more people.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

Yes definitiely the more ICO rating websites like this that Polyswarm get listed on the more people will see the project and the more people will invest. Lets keep up the promotion guys!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: