Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

I am glad to see that polyswarm is becoming very popular among other crypto's too you can read a lot more about that in their new medium post https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-companies-already-brilliantly-using-smart-contracts-ac49f3d5c431.

This is so true

Smart contracts are already changing the way agreements are made in the digital world. Built on the Ethereum platform, they take out the middleman and execute on contract terms automatically, based on rules put in place. This technology has the potential to shake up a wide variety of industries from finance to healthcare.

And they are already happening that's why we could see a whole lot of project coming out and polyswarm becomes a project that secures all other project in the blockchain

That is the true value of ethereum right there. Smart contract managing most of the work saving tons of resources. I think it is the innovation that makes use of the smart contracts beyond just transfers. The only matter that many would be concerned about would how reliable the smart contract code is. this will always be brought back to proper auditing.
everyone can  develop a Smart contract and lauch tokens ,so there are many scam project here ,but Polyswarm is not ,i do my research about it ,really good project i have seen ,

Well, polyswarm is like a beehive of individuals that has developed the interest of eradicating such thing as scam, even though they are more focused on the hacking and cyber-security part but the whole thing is somehow intertwined, so i hope to see their programmers come up with smarter smart contract software or programs, as it is now, the cryptosphere is not just safe   
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

As we discuss previously about rating/reviews of Polyswarm. I got again something new and best reviews/ratings about polyswarm. I never seen before this ICO, any ICO getting 91/100 rating.
 Check complete link you will see each and part have more than 80% score.

https://iconow.net/polyswarm-ico-rating-and-analysis/

Wow they got a good rating indeed. I checked the ratings on the site, and i must say that this is one of the highest ratings they have given to a ICO. Are the ratings also high on the other rating sites for Polyswarm ?
I believe yes that polyswarm is getting a lot of recommendation on a lot of sites not only because the fact that the project is amazing but also because their hard work and what they already have achieved.
Yes. Basically terms are going to matter whenever new project/ICO is coming in market. And iconow.net has given ICO terms rating 5 out of 5 points.

How many rating pages are there? I lose overview:-)
ICOnow seems to be one of the more well-known, so I would find the 5.0 already good
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

So all purchased NCT tokens are currently locked and will not be transferable until one week after the sale ends.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

As we discuss previously about rating/reviews of Polyswarm. I got again something new and best reviews/ratings about polyswarm. I never seen before this ICO, any ICO getting 91/100 rating.

Wow they got a good rating indeed. I checked the ratings on the site, and i must say that this is one of the highest ratings they have given to a ICO. Are the ratings also high on the other rating sites for Polyswarm ?
I believe yes that polyswarm is getting a lot of recommendation on a lot of sites not only because the fact that the project is amazing but also because their hard work and what they already have achieved.
Yes. Basically terms are going to matter whenever new project/ICO is coming in market. And iconow.net has given ICO terms rating 5 out of 5 points.

ICOnow seems to be one of the more well-known, so I would find the 5.0 already good

PolySwarm seems to be getting covered on pretty much all these third-party ICO review sites which is really good, it helps make the awareness better and hopefully bringing further investors in
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

PolySwarm seems to be getting covered on pretty much all these third-party ICO review sites which is really good, it helps make the awareness better and hopefully bringing further investors in

Thanks for sharing this review link, very detailed analysis report/review provide by iconow site. People who don't want to go through whitepaper or who went through whitepaper but still confused should check this review page.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

I am glad to see that polyswarm is becoming very popular among other crypto's too you can read a lot more about that in their new medium post https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-companies-already-brilliantly-using-smart-contracts-ac49f3d5c431.

This is so true

Smart contracts are already changing the way agreements are made in the digital world. Built on the Ethereum platform, they take out the middleman and execute on contract terms automatically, based on rules put in place. This technology has the potential to shake up a wide variety of industries from finance to healthcare.

And they are already happening that's why we could see a whole lot of project coming out and polyswarm becomes a project that secures all other project in the blockchain

I like how you have put the potentials of the blockchain into perspective, I share similar mindset, I think the current stage of emerging blockchain applications is like when internet came out but accepted worldwide years later, don't want to miss out on the ICOs that ultimately will be as influential as the major internet companies are now.

Great things do not always have loud entrance, they happen almost unnoticed same with revolution they happen without noisy hypes and that's how I have come to see polyswarm, it's a first of its kind in the blockchain protection ecosystem so we should see huge possibilities in the nearest future.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

Of course, it's good to see Polyswarm mentioned on as many sites as possible.
I just do not like these many new rating sites, which actually do not bother and only copy a few lines from the whitepapers of the projects. (i don't mean iconow, they do a good job)
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

This is so true

I like how you have put the potentials of the blockchain into perspective, I share similar mindset, I think the current stage of emerging blockchain applications is like when internet came out but accepted worldwide years later, don't want to miss out on the ICOs that ultimately will be as influential as the major internet companies are now.

Great things do not always have loud entrance, they happen almost unnoticed same with revolution they happen without noisy hypes and that's how I have come to see polyswarm, it's a first of its kind in the blockchain protection ecosystem so we should see huge possibilities in the nearest future.

decentralization in action. I agree in that polyswarm is of the very first to implement decentralization protection. I think the innovation extends to the use of smart contracts. Ever since we knew of smart contract we haven't seen much innovation in its usage. I think we will be looking at great things soon.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

This is so true

That is the true value of ethereum right there. Smart contract managing most of the work saving tons of resources. I think it is the innovation that makes use of the smart contracts beyond just transfers. The only matter that many would be concerned about would how reliable the smart contract code is. this will always be brought back to proper auditing.
everyone can  develop a Smart contract and lauch tokens ,so there are many scam project here ,but Polyswarm is not ,i do my research about it ,really good project i have seen ,

Yes, lots scam projects are here. But polyswarm is trusted. That's why lots rating/reviews sites are giving good and positive ratings for polyswarm.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

So all purchased NCT tokens are currently locked and will not be transferable until one week after the sale ends.
Yes i think that is good because it will keep bounty hunters away for dumping it is better but i would have expected my tokens at the end it has some positive en negative points.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

Yes i think that is good because it will keep bounty hunters away for dumping it is better but i would have expected my tokens at the end it has some positive en negative points.

Well, since they don't have a bounty campaign, there won't be bounty hunters that would dump their tokens. Nevertheless, it's good that there won't be any NCT tokens on exchanges while the ICO is still ongoing.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

That is a good point which I didn't really think about, this is probably the reason they are doing it.

The only problem with bounties and airdrops is the dumping that happens but this sounds like it will combat that. good work guys
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

Sometimes it is not a good pedestal too, dev and team have to give the best out there, maybe additional features and work together with other token project it will bring nice wind to them.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

That is a good point which I didn't really think about, this is probably the reason they are doing it.

The only problem with bounties and airdrops is the dumping that happens but this sounds like it will combat that. good work guys

bounties and airdrops  are important for project promation ,many people will know and like Polyswarm.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

bounties and airdrops  are important for project promation ,many people will know and like Polyswarm.

Yea people like free stuffs and if they get rewards for telling people about your project, they will spread your news wide beyond your expectations.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

This is so true

Thanks for stressing this message about Polyswarm. It is indeed a very nice project and has huge potential. The team seems to be very professional, experienced and energetic. I am waiting for some sort of development progress report from the team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

Well if the reason for locking tokens one week after ICO is to tackle bounty hunter then i see no reason locking the tokens because once released dumpers will surely still dump. I believe there is a different reason why token are been locked for a week after ICO.
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

The fees are not bad. But I expected that they would assemble a rigid cover in the spring. But the market is still falling.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

My only CONCERN:
I heard an interview with CEO of polyswarm, he was asked why NTC token instead of ETH? He responded, that NCT will provide more stable price. Does this mean the NTC price will be pegged? That would pretty much decrease overall ROI. Any thought on this ?

There is not a single word in the white paper about NCT being pegged to anything. I don't know the interview and the respective context, but I don't think he was referring to a price peg.

i have also not seen this interview anywhere. Do you have links to the video or article? I would like to see or read it to understand better. No CEOs will talk about the future token price as far as I have seen it. This is somewhat misunderstood I think.

A link will be nice as well. I highly doubt the CEO of Polyswarm intends to peg the price of NCT, i don't think anyone would wants to invest in a pegged token a steady and healthy token price growth is what suits everyone.

I don't know how they will go about it but maybe it makes sense to have some type of stable value for NCT, if it is meant to provide a calculable income stream before you provide a service to the network? I don't know.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

My only CONCERN:
I heard an interview with CEO of polyswarm, he was asked why NTC token instead of ETH? He responded, that NCT will provide more stable price. Does this mean the NTC price will be pegged? That would pretty much decrease overall ROI. Any thought on this ?

There is not a single word in the white paper about NCT being pegged to anything. I don't know the interview and the respective context, but I don't think he was referring to a price peg.

i have also not seen this interview anywhere. Do you have links to the video or article? I would like to see or read it to understand better. No CEOs will talk about the future token price as far as I have seen it. This is somewhat misunderstood I think.

A link will be nice as well. I highly doubt the CEO of Polyswarm intends to peg the price of NCT, i don't think anyone would wants to invest in a pegged token a steady and healthy token price growth is what suits everyone.

I don't know how they will go about it but maybe it makes sense to have some type of stable value for NCT, if it is meant to provide a calculable income stream before you provide a service to the network? I don't know.

Doubtful bct demand and supply will control the price of tokens but since the token system is a closed loop and supply is strictly controlled I’d imagine they do have some forms of levers and knobs they can turn in distribution to manage the price and keep it somewhat scarce and in demand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: