Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:45:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

I honestly believe that we polyswarm run one of the cleanest, most organic ICO's when compared to whats out there

$24 million has now been raised, and expecting alot more over time and hopefully as the market recovers we will see some bigger investors get involved.

I hope the team continue to market on social media(s)

I've noticed that the team has started advertising on CoinMarketCap, this is big news and this has hopefully caused the recent influx of investments into the Polyswarm ICO. Hopefully this can continue to until the end of the campaign and they can get close to their hardcap.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

So all purchased NCT tokens are currently locked and will not be transferable until one week after the sale ends.

Yea, most ICOs now follow same process, possibly to put things in order like KYC and other protocols before the actual unlocking process and also some do such to avoid dumpers, whatever reason it may be, is just to ensure the smooth process of the project
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

I am glad to see that polyswarm is becoming very popular among other crypto's too you can read a lot more about that in their new medium post https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-companies-already-brilliantly-using-smart-contracts-ac49f3d5c431.

This is so true

Smart contracts are already changing the way agreements are made in the digital world. Built on the Ethereum platform, they take out the middleman and execute on contract terms automatically, based on rules put in place. This technology has the potential to shake up a wide variety of industries from finance to healthcare.

And they are already happening that's why we could see a whole lot of project coming out and polyswarm becomes a project that secures all other project in the blockchain

I like how you have put the potentials of the blockchain into perspective, I share similar mindset, I think the current stage of emerging blockchain applications is like when internet came out but accepted worldwide years later, don't want to miss out on the ICOs that ultimately will be as influential as the major internet companies are now.

Great things do not always have loud entrance, they happen almost unnoticed same with revolution they happen without noisy hypes and that's how I have come to see polyswarm, it's a first of its kind in the blockchain protection ecosystem so we should see huge possibilities in the nearest future.

decentralization in action. I agree in that polyswarm is of the very first to implement decentralization protection. I think the innovation extends to the use of smart contracts. Ever since we knew of smart contract we haven't seen much innovation in its usage. I think we will be looking at great things soon.

I learnt somewhere that smart contracts are with its own vulnerabilities, I mean the one we know the test was carried out by some lab guys can't really get my hand on the link again but it was in crypto news blogs now imagine polyswarm use case in this scenario... How that will improve the value in no time 

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

I honestly believe that we polyswarm run one of the cleanest, most organic ICO's when compared to whats out there

$24 million has now been raised, and expecting alot more over time and hopefully as the market recovers we will see some bigger investors get involved.

I've noticed that the team has started advertising on CoinMarketCap, this is big news and this has hopefully caused the recent influx of investments into the Polyswarm ICO. Hopefully this can continue to until the end of the campaign and they can get close to their hardcap.

This is really good news. This will show how strong the project team and their vision & mission are. Otherwise its not easy to get their campaign in coinmarketcap. 3 cheers to the team. I am getting more and more confidence about reaching the hardcap soon now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

This is really good news. This will show how strong the project team and their vision & mission are. Otherwise its not easy to get their campaign in coinmarketcap. 3 cheers to the team. I am getting more and more confidence about reaching the hardcap soon now.

Me too, and even if Polyswarm doesn't reach their hardcap, they have still given it a bloody good go, I think maybe a small bounty campaign wouldn't have hurt to help spread the word on social media, but they seem to be doing a great job without one.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

Yep thats definitly a good first start to advertising, the fact is CMC gets seen by an enormous viewership, so its definitly a great first step towards expandign their advertising chops. Will be interesting to see how the continue to evolve it over time and where else they might target for investors and spreading knowledge of the system.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

So all purchased NCT tokens are currently locked and will not be transferable until one week after the sale ends.

Yea, most ICOs now follow same process, possibly to put things in order like KYC and other protocols before the actual unlocking process and also some do such to avoid dumpers, whatever reason it may be, is just to ensure the smooth process of the project

Yes it is good that the tokens are locked, otherwise it will be unfair, because the early buyers can affect the ICO price. After the ICO the tokens are released, and you can trade with them.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

Thats really good news indeed. coinmarketcap advertisement is not easy thing to achieve. Great job done by the team for sure. Congratulations team. Now I am also getting confidence about reaching hardcap sooner than later.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

Yep thats definitly a good first start to advertising, the fact is CMC gets seen by an enormous viewership, so its definitly a great first step towards expandign their advertising chops. Will be interesting to see how the continue to evolve it over time and where else they might target for investors and spreading knowledge of the system.

Yes, Coinmarketcap is probably one of the best places to put an ad for an ICO on. I think almost everyone involved in crypto visits this site on a regular basis. This will be really worth if for Polyswarm and will attract a lot new investors.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

Yes, Coinmarketcap is probably one of the best places to put an ad for an ICO on. I think almost everyone involved in crypto visits this site on a regular basis. This will be really worth if for Polyswarm and will attract a lot new investors.

Even as coin market is good, I think they should also show up their ads on some exchanges (if there are any exchanges that offer that service) and crypto blogs and websites. Those could be other good options to explore
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

I just hope nobody underestimates the significance of coinmarketcap, its alexa global rating is insane and getting a banner there is not simple

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

I am looking forward to the stable release of Polyswarm 1.0 in 2018 ! They are actually planning to make a stable release this year (roadmap). It is definitely so fast.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

I am looking forward to the stable release of Polyswarm 1.0 in 2018 ! They are actually planning to make a stable release this year (roadmap). It is definitely so fast.
Wow as an supporter of this project i find that amazing to hear because i love to get updates as fast as possible from the projects i am interested in.
Gunny95

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

Wow as an supporter of this project i find that amazing to hear because i love to get updates as fast as possible from the projects i am interested in.

I am quite glad to read about the updates by Polyswarm, application of the blockchain to counter malicious intents is a wonderful vision

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:23:18 AM

As we discuss previously about rating/reviews of Polyswarm. I got again something new and best reviews/ratings about polyswarm. I never seen before this ICO, any ICO getting 91/100 rating.
 Check complete link you will see each and part have more than 80% score.

https://iconow.net/polyswarm-ico-rating-and-analysis/

Wow they got a good rating indeed. I checked the ratings on the site, and i must say that this is one of the highest ratings they have given to a ICO. Are the ratings also high on the other rating sites for Polyswarm ?
I believe yes that polyswarm is getting a lot of recommendation on a lot of sites not only because the fact that the project is amazing but also because their hard work and what they already have achieved.
Yes. Basically terms are going to matter whenever new project/ICO is coming in market. And iconow.net has given ICO terms rating 5 out of 5 points.

How many rating pages are there? I lose overview:-)
ICOnow seems to be one of the more well-known, so I would find the 5.0 already good

PolySwarm seems to be getting covered on pretty much all these third-party ICO review sites which is really good, it helps make the awareness better and hopefully bringing further investors in

Of course, it's good to see Polyswarm mentioned on as many sites as possible.
I just do not like these many new rating sites, which actually do not bother and only copy a few lines from the whitepapers of the projects. (i don't mean iconow, they do a good job)
Polyswarm is one of the popular project of 2018, I see lot of people interested in this and I think they will reach hardcap before end date.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:15:14 AM

As we discuss previously about rating/reviews of Polyswarm. I got again something new and best reviews/ratings about polyswarm. I never seen before this ICO, any ICO getting 91/100 rating.
 Check complete link you will see each and part have more than 80% score.

https://iconow.net/polyswarm-ico-rating-and-analysis/

Wow they got a good rating indeed. I checked the ratings on the site, and i must say that this is one of the highest ratings they have given to a ICO. Are the ratings also high on the other rating sites for Polyswarm ?
I believe yes that polyswarm is getting a lot of recommendation on a lot of sites not only because the fact that the project is amazing but also because their hard work and what they already have achieved.
Yes. Basically terms are going to matter whenever new project/ICO is coming in market. And iconow.net has given ICO terms rating 5 out of 5 points.

How many rating pages are there? I lose overview:-)
ICOnow seems to be one of the more well-known, so I would find the 5.0 already good

PolySwarm seems to be getting covered on pretty much all these third-party ICO review sites which is really good, it helps make the awareness better and hopefully bringing further investors in

Of course, it's good to see Polyswarm mentioned on as many sites as possible.
I just do not like these many new rating sites, which actually do not bother and only copy a few lines from the whitepapers of the projects. (i don't mean iconow, they do a good job)
Polyswarm is one of the popular project of 2018, I see lot of people interested in this and I think they will reach hardcap before end date.

Rating given in above link is absolutely correct. Lots many Polyswarm advisory members are here:
Dan Guido  Co-Founder & CEO of Trail of Bits He have more than 17 years of experience. He is working with Polyswarm as advisor.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:46:27 AM

If they are on CoinMarketCap and they finish the sale they will surely stay there; the next milestone would be to list on a proper exchange; I hope they will be able to land on something great.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

The fees are not bad. But I expected that they would assemble a rigid cover in the spring. But the market is still falling.

Will take a while for the market to bounce back. Although I actually thought (as at the beginning of the year) by now it would be back to normal. I was wrong menh
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

ICO progress with Polyswarm ICO is quite cool. Its moving non-stop and also at a same speed always. We need patience to see that hitting next tagets and so on. Looking forward to hit 28 mil soon then it will go to 10% bonus.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

The fees are not bad. But I expected that they would assemble a rigid cover in the spring. But the market is still falling.

Will take a while for the market to bounce back. Although I actually thought (as at the beginning of the year) by now it would be back to normal. I was wrong menh

I cant really agree with that the market is still falling, obviously you cant expect green numbers every day. In January bitcoin dropped as low as 5.5k usd, I think the current valuation shows a promising recovery

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: