Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

I like how they are active on all of their social media accounts. On Facebook they are nearly posting everyday something on it, and on Twitter also. Keep it up !

This is a good marketing method, I hope they can keep it up with there daily posts on twitter and possible move on to reddit / medium to fully expand the publicity to the full potential resulting in more investors and more money raised

I think bitcointalk is also as important to be present in. I understand other networks (precisely FB, Reddit and Twitter) are more quire than telegram in the sense you will be getting alot of noise in Telegram. But I think BTT is a good reference to many.

This forum here is especially a great platform to discuss the project. No other platform can offer this as good as BCT. In Telegram it's spammy and hard to have a conversation.

BTT definitely good platform for ICOs. Projects need small to medium investors as well and before investing all small to medium investors would like to discuss about project before making decision. Here its works like Q&A which I like most.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

What the difference from another market?
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

I like how they are active on all of their social media accounts. On Facebook they are nearly posting everyday something on it, and on Twitter also. Keep it up !

This is a good marketing method, I hope they can keep it up with there daily posts on twitter and possible move on to reddit / medium to fully expand the publicity to the full potential resulting in more investors and more money raised

I think bitcointalk is also as important to be present in. I understand other networks (precisely FB, Reddit and Twitter) are more quire than telegram in the sense you will be getting alot of noise in Telegram. But I think BTT is a good reference to many.

This forum here is especially a great platform to discuss the project. No other platform can offer this as good as BCT. In Telegram it's spammy and hard to have a conversation.

From my experience in reaching polyswarm in the past I think Twitter have a good response time compare to telegram  https://mobile.twitter.com/PolySwarm, he should explore them if he don't get them on telegram
Guys it's not less count. I guess max people are active on telegram channel. On Twitter we can see 3500+ Followers but if you can check telegram, 7.9 k members are active there.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

From my experience in reaching polyswarm in the past I think Twitter have a good response time compare to telegram  https://mobile.twitter.com/PolySwarm, he should explore them if he don't get them on telegram
Guys it's not less count. I guess max people are active on telegram channel. On Twitter we can see 3500+ Followers but if you can check telegram, 7.9 k members are active there.
Yes but ico's usually post more and faster on their twitter than on their telegram but i would say to watch everything most of the time they post something else on their twitter and something else on their telegram.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

They seriously need to keep doing it because if a project have a dormant social media, the public can easily term it as an abandoned or dormant project and that could affect their mind greatly.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

I think it would really be nice if we would be able to see both the USD and equivalent ETH collected so far.

While more info is always nice as it lets us see where the project is at better it also adds a lot of other information to be criticised, in the world of FUD and crap that we live in currently, i don't really mind having a bit of obscurity during the ICO, hopefully once we go into the final stretch or when the ICo ends they will give a nice review/overcap of how the ICO actually progressed and how much of a success it was throughout.

And you think this strategy won't cause more FUD and crap more in the system  Huh You still do what you've got to do not minding the FUD truth is polyswarm project have been moving at a nice pace not much hype but going good

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

They seriously need to keep doing it because if a project have a dormant social media, the public can easily term it as an abandoned or dormant project and that could affect their mind greatly.

It's probably one of the most important parts of the project especially when its in the ICO stages and funds are very important at this stage to kickstart and fund the project
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

Why is the coin supply so high for this project? I think 2.5 billion is way too much.

It's the only thing that is making me hesitate to invest.

Well, different ICOs come with different amount of capital needed for investment because projects vary, i recently saw an ICO with 6 billion as the initial startup capital, so the above figure is not strange, unless you're new to ICOs, no offence, just trying to clarify you on that Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

Why is the coin supply so high for this project? I think 2.5 billion is way too much.

Well, different ICOs come with different amount of capital needed for investment because projects vary, i recently saw an ICO with 6 billion as the initial startup capital, so the above figure is not strange, unless you're new to ICOs, no offence, just trying to clarify you on that Smiley

It's all relative, if there is a high coin market cap - the value is going to be cheaper to purchase / invest in the first place.

I wouldn't worry about the coin supply being a key factor whether or not to invest to be honest.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

Yes but ico's usually post more and faster on their twitter than on their telegram but i would say to watch everything most of the time they post something else on their twitter and something else on their telegram.

Social media is at its best these days and best suitable for ICOs. All ICOs are use that to the extent. but if you see Polyswarm, it is completely different and their approach is very different. But still they managed to cross to almost reach half of their hardcap target.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

It's probably one of the most important parts of the project especially when its in the ICO stages and funds are very important at this stage to kickstart and fund the project

The exposure of an ICO project to the social media should be maximalized at any time, but is not the most important parameter, I think the most important factor is how easy it is for the investor to realize that the application of the blockchain technology is indeed needed

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

2.5 billion is not that much. There are other tokens with even a much higher total supply. And in the end it won't matter that much if you buy 100 tokens for 10$ or only 10 for the same price.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

On April 30, 2018, the alpha version will be released. This will be an MVP (minimum viable product). But some things are already being implemented. and only 31 days later they already want to publish the beta. These are pretty ambitious plans
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

I think it would really be nice if we would be able to see both the USD and equivalent ETH collected so far.

While more info is always nice as it lets us see where the project is at better it also adds a lot of other information to be criticised, in the world of FUD and crap that we live in currently, i don't really mind having a bit of obscurity during the ICO, hopefully once we go into the final stretch or when the ICo ends they will give a nice review/overcap of how the ICO actually progressed and how much of a success it was throughout.

And you think this strategy won't cause more FUD and crap more in the system  Huh You still do what you've got to do not minding the FUD truth is polyswarm project have been moving at a nice pace not much hype but going good

I don't think the intention is FUD; It would be really helpful to see the counter update live; I understand it may not be in place but I don't think it is technically challenging to have that in place. it is more assuring for investors.

Anilg

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

What the difference from another market?

Hi Pinta, please let us know what exact information you are looking for. I mean which market? Antivirus or something else?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

On April 30, 2018, the alpha version will be released. This will be an MVP (minimum viable product). But some things are already being implemented. and only 31 days later they already want to publish the beta. These are pretty ambitious plans

Yep it sort of leads me to believe they already have the  product in internal testing, it's doubtful they would plan to move from alpha to beta so quickly if they hadn't already started some form of internal testing especially since we're talking about a security related product that will be used by security engineers.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Yep it sort of leads me to believe they already have the  product in internal testing, it's doubtful they would plan to move from alpha to beta so quickly if they hadn't already started some form of internal testing especially since we're talking about a security related product that will be used by security engineers.

I see your points guys, but come to think about it if Polyswarm already have the  product in internal testing phase, then it's really good and speaks a lot about Polyswarm that they are already prepared for their feature implementation.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

I see your points guys, but come to think about it if Polyswarm already have the  product in internal testing phase, then it's really good and speaks a lot about Polyswarm that they are already prepared for their feature implementation.

yes, the team of Polyswarm seems to be really well prepared. Of course, they are already testing their product, and if they think they'll be able to release the beta version after just one month of alpha, then I believe it too. Think of the technical side, they do everything right, for marketing, they should hire people
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Is there any bounty available for Polyswarm ? Like for joining Telegram for a example. This coin looks sick, because one of the team members was a former CIO of Mcafee.

The team do make Polyswarm a very exciting prospect, I can't wait to see what the platform will look like!

However I do not think there is a Polyswarm bounty or airdrop available, the only way to get your hands on some NCT is by participating in their crowdsale!

Oke. I wanted a quick small aidrop, but that is fine. Looks like they already got $25 million without doing a bouny or airdrop. I am impressed with that.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

I think every social media platform has its major role to play in advertising and promoting this project. With the appropriate website, more people will see the tweets than the number of followers they already have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: