Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22472 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

Why is the coin supply so high for this project? I think 2.5 billion is way too much.

It's the only thing that is making me hesitate to invest.

Well, different ICOs come with different amount of capital needed for investment because projects vary, i recently saw an ICO with 6 billion as the initial startup capital, so the above figure is not strange, unless you're new to ICOs, no offence, just trying to clarify you on that Smiley

This is the way i see it may not be the case though, i think that project with a huge potential to reach a very wide reach talking of billion of people worldwide will need a billion supply to service its objectives and knowing the potential of the crypto space in the nearest future creating alot of supply is not out of place, this may be it but like i said i may not be correct

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

I like how they are active on all of their social media accounts. On Facebook they are nearly posting everyday something on it, and on Twitter also. Keep it up !

This is a good marketing method, I hope they can keep it up with there daily posts on twitter and possible move on to reddit / medium to fully expand the publicity to the full potential resulting in more investors and more money raised

I think bitcointalk is also as important to be present in. I understand other networks (precisely FB, Reddit and Twitter) are more quire than telegram in the sense you will be getting alot of noise in Telegram. But I think BTT is a good reference to many.

This forum here is especially a great platform to discuss the project. No other platform can offer this as good as BCT. In Telegram it's spammy and hard to have a conversation.

From my experience in reaching polyswarm in the past I think Twitter have a good response time compare to telegram  https://mobile.twitter.com/PolySwarm, he should explore them if he don't get them on telegram
Guys it's not less count. I guess max people are active on telegram channel. On Twitter we can see 3500+ Followers but if you can check telegram, 7.9 k members are active there.
Yes but ico's usually post more and faster on their twitter than on their telegram but i would say to watch everything most of the time they post something else on their twitter and something else on their telegram.

Social media is at its best these days and best suitable for ICOs. All ICOs are use that to the extent. but if you see Polyswarm, it is completely different and their approach is very different. But still they managed to cross to almost reach half of their hardcap target.

The important factors of what makes an ICO successful changes rapidly over time, I have been using ratings since short only
PolySwarm has been ahead of its time with their social media approach and the fruits are being picked

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

Why is the coin supply so high for this project? I think 2.5 billion is way too much.

Well, different ICOs come with different amount of capital needed for investment because projects vary, i recently saw an ICO with 6 billion as the initial startup capital, so the above figure is not strange, unless you're new to ICOs, no offence, just trying to clarify you on that Smiley

This is the way i see it may not be the case though, i think that project with a huge potential to reach a very wide reach talking of billion of people worldwide will need a billion supply to service its objectives and knowing the potential of the crypto space in the nearest future creating alot of supply is not out of place, this may be it but like i said i may not be correct
I understand that you think it is bad that it is high but if the project is very good then even if the coin supply is high you can still make a lot of profit out of it if the project is bad it will all go to waste good to know that polyswarm a great project that will reach the moon.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

Polyswarm has updated this article on Medium. 5 Companies Already Brilliantly Using Smart Contracts.

https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-companies-already-brilliantly-using-smart-contracts-ac49f3d5c431
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

I understand that you think it is bad that it is high but if the project is very good then even if the coin supply is high you can still make a lot of profit out of it if the project is bad it will all go to waste good to know that polyswarm a great project that will reach the moon.

Coin supply in this sort of project is required to be high due to the bounty distribution to actually be able to reward the security professionals for doing their job.

In addition 2billion or 10billion does't really matter, in the end what it means is that each individual token is worth a smaller portion i honestly like coins with high coin supply as it tends to at least from what i've seen to be less dependant on partial coins (satoshi etc)
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

Coin supply in this sort of project is required to be high due to the bounty distribution to actually be able to reward the security professionals for doing their job.

In addition 2billion or 10billion does't really matter, in the end what it means is that each individual token is worth a smaller portion i honestly like coins with high coin supply as it tends to at least from what i've seen to be less dependant on partial coins (satoshi etc)

Yeah people look into token supply of projects too much, they do not realize that a lot of the time projects need a certain amount of tokens to realistically provide the service and product that they want, like you explained in your comment Phantam.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

What the difference from another market?

Hi Pinta, please let us know what exact information you are looking for. I mean which market? Antivirus or something else?

If am right, I think he is trying  to ask what makes this project different from other presently in market. And by market, I think he means projects already in existence. Not so sure though but that's why I could figure out from the confusing statement
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

Hi Pinta, please let us know what exact information you are looking for. I mean which market? Antivirus or something else?

If am right, I think he is trying  to ask what makes this project different from other presently in market. And by market, I think he means projects already in existence. Not so sure though but that's why I could figure out from the confusing statement

I thought Polyswarm is unique in all sense. Another project of same type does not exist as far as I know. I think he is talking about exchanges. If it is the case, the answer is exchanges will be announced after the ICO closure.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

In this particular case, higher coin/token supply is good. However, in general higher coin supply is not good. Theoretically, higher supply means less needs and hence price will not go up easily after the listing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

Personally i've not seen such project as this before now or maybe a link will not be bad, if he/she has one, similar projects may exist but a whole lot still needs to be looked into as there are bound to be differences in every aspect, like the team behind it
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

Personally i've not seen such project as this before now or maybe a link will not be bad, if he/she has one, similar projects may exist but a whole lot still needs to be looked into as there are bound to be differences in every aspect, like the team behind it

It's true that even in the relatively new space of blockchain projects, there can be a strong competition. I know of several projects that focus on the same aspect (VR, real estate, data monetization) but I don't know any other project that has the same approach as Polyswarm. So at least for my knowledge Polyswarm is unique.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

Yeah there aren't any crypto projects like Polyswarm but there are dozens of companies that provide antivirus solutions, this is who Polyswarm is competing with.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

Good article explaining how it began with Polyswarm. I advise you guys to read it. They were actually a small cyber security company.

https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/the-start-of-polyswarm-and-beyond-a-letter-from-the-polyswarm-ceo-1bbca201a0b7

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:05:56 PM

Good article explaining how it began with Polyswarm. I advise you guys to read it. They were actually a small cyber security company.

https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/the-start-of-polyswarm-and-beyond-a-letter-from-the-polyswarm-ceo-1bbca201a0b7
This is really a good article mate. Thanks a lot for sharing this, it says a lot of the project that I just got to know.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

This is really a good article mate. Thanks a lot for sharing this, it says a lot of the project that I just got to know.

Good to actually see what gave Polyswarm team the drive to start up this project with the focus and dedication i see in this team i believe they will do great exploit. 
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

Polyswarm not selling all their token shouldn't give investors concerns, the minimum funding goal was reached in the private sales so the project will go on with 100% dedication and focus. I believe Polyswarm token will be sold out completely tho.
girib1684

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

Polyswarm not selling all their token shouldn't give investors concerns, the minimum funding goal was reached in the private sales so the project will go on with 100% dedication and focus. I believe Polyswarm token will be sold out completely tho.
I also believe in that. They are not just doing ICO. Their team is hard at work enhancing the software and community that are so vital to scaling PolySwarm.
Anilg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

I think token supply is fine. Polyswarm is Developing security solution which will be used by multiple users across the globe. So lot of people will be interested in Polyswarm tokens as well. I also saw one ICO manage to sell 4 Billion+ tokens successfully.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

Here's a video explaining how security experts generate revenue in the PolySwarm marketplace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5ryfZzBTQ
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Yea mate. You are right. Reaching the hard cap already means for sure that further development will be taking place in not so long time from now. It's should serve as a source of confidence to investors that finance will not be any form of problem to the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: