Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

Cool website and I see this project have a great team, I think this will be interesting.

You are almost too late to come here. If you want to invest, don't wait too long. Otherwise you will miss a nice opportunity. Polyswarm ICO will close next week. So you have to hurry-up if you want to grab the Nectar tokens.

Yea. But he can still get some bonus if you acts quick. Because the project is still offering a 15% bonus chance. Details below

Don't miss your chance to get the 15% bonus! Purchase now: https://t.co/C1QhAGAFxb #blockchain #ICO #tokensale https://t.co/jdMIMFMZnu

It would be a waste to miss out on the 15% if you are considering to invest anyway, but I dont want to rule out the profitability of buying the tokens after listing

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

Hi guys, after ico ends how long is it going to take before tokens get released on exchanges. I hope it doesn't take much time at all

A good project aught to have been planning towards listing by this stage of the ICO so that there won't have to be much waiting and dormancy in activities after the ICO. That way people can start trading their coin immediately after ico

Indeed, typically it takes a week or two so just give it some time and the announcements will be made
I know that some projects take longer than others to get listed after ICO, it all depends on negotiations and other factors that come to play. 2 weeks is a long time if you ask me though.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

Hi guys, after ico ends how long is it going to take before tokens get released on exchanges. I hope it doesn't take much time at all

A good project aught to have been planning towards listing by this stage of the ICO so that there won't have to be much waiting and dormancy in activities after the ICO. That way people can start trading their coin immediately after ico

Indeed, typically it takes a week or two so just give it some time and the announcements will be made
I know that some projects take longer than others to get listed after ICO, it all depends on negotiations and other factors that come to play. 2 weeks is a long time if you ask me though.

If there is now KYC procedure to go through before investors get their tokens and if the tokens aren't locked, the trading usually can start right after the ICO has finished. Then mostly on exchanges like forkdelta, because sometimes it takes longer for bigger exchanges to list the token.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Sometimes it takes a few days. It is different on each ICO. You can always try to contact the team on Telegram maybe. This way you will have a answer from the team that is trustful.

When the Polyswarm ICO is completed, which exchanges would you like to see NCT tokens get listed on? I think they should definitely try and get listed on a top 5 exchange, but a top 10 trading platform would also be a great start.
I am still not sure about 5 exchanges. But by 31st March we can see NCT token on HitBTC exchange. They already announced about listing on exchange.

I look forward to when NCT will get listed on the exchanges, HITBTC is a good base exchange to start off with and I hope the team can expand to other big exchanges such as bitstamp, bittrex, binance in the near future would be an awesome goal too

I am sure NCT will get listed in all big exchanges. No doubt about that. We just have to wait and watch until their ICO is closed. As of now, I am interested in how much final investments they are going to get when the ICO is closing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Dude I never knew coindesk wrote about them https://www.coindesk.com/anti-virus-token-polyswarm-seeks-safer-internet-50-million-ico/

What is most interesting is this bit:
"Yet, while Irwin is skeptical, other well-known security researchers seem to see value in the platform. Swarm's advisers on the project include Dan Guido, CEO of Trail of Bits, a security firm that's a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, and Mark Tonnesen, whose done executive stints at Cisco and McAfee."
Good content mate. Thanks for sharing this for all to see. I have joined a couple of good projects in the past 6, and I think this one is really going to cut across and bring security to a wide population of people.

Also check out this interesting article regarding the PolySwarm project, some interesting points made.

Thanks to @Inc for sharing about the work we're doing: "Polyswarm hopes to solve a problem of upwards of $3 trillion in cyber crime costs."

Read the story here @ :

https://www.inc.com/darren-heitner/a-possible-fix-for-grave-threat-of-increased-cyber-crimes.html

Its really good article by INC. they have explained importance of Polyswarm and difference between Polyswarm and existing anti-virus in detail.

"The described need for PolySwarm is based on a theory that current anti-virus "solutions" do not focus on the most pressing problems, instead caring more about simply matching their competitors' offerings. This is something that PolySwarm's founders relate to the classic tragedy of the commons scenario -- where traditional anti-virus companies are behaving primarily in preserving their standing for self-interest reasons and acting contrary to the common good of their customers"
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

If there is now KYC procedure to go through before investors get their tokens and if the tokens aren't locked, the trading usually can start right after the ICO has finished. Then mostly on exchanges like forkdelta, because sometimes it takes longer for bigger exchanges to list the token.

I am not sure what kind of arrangements polyswarm has but I am sure they will able to figure the exchanges out. I know now there is some tightening on exchanges to list tokens. No airdrops on this one so it would be easier I guess.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

So i have two questions which i haven't gotten a satisfying answer was hoping you guys can help out.
 What will be the main revenue sources for the Ppolyswarm?
Is there an estimate when it would start to be profitable?

I think the main revenue source for polyswarm should be in the use of the NCT token as the currency for the service and I really think profit will begin to roll in upon completion of ICO and execution of concept I doubt if there is a fixed period for profit rolling in

Yes, once the wants of the community becomes more, the need for NCT tokens will arise, which will happen as the market is sure to be viable and with time, it maybe costly to lay your hands on one and very valuable to holders
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Why we have to worry about this now? Still ICO is not closed. And for sure Polyswarm team will already be discussing about exchange listing. They are doing everything in a prompt manner. So no doubt about it. Lets wait for the exchange confirmation after the ICO closure.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Sometimes it takes a few days. It is different on each ICO. You can always try to contact the team on Telegram maybe. This way you will have a answer from the team that is trustful.

When the Polyswarm ICO is completed, which exchanges would you like to see NCT tokens get listed on? I think they should definitely try and get listed on a top 5 exchange, but a top 10 trading platform would also be a great start.
I am still not sure about 5 exchanges. But by 31st March we can see NCT token on HitBTC exchange. They already announced about listing on exchange.

I look forward to when NCT will get listed on the exchanges, HITBTC is a good base exchange to start off with and I hope the team can expand to other big exchanges such as bitstamp, bittrex, binance in the near future would be an awesome goal too

If only it was as easy to list them on major exchanges than it is to talk about it. But it is a good thing that it is difficult and seeing our Nectars listed on one will prove the project's worth

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Cool website and I see this project have a great team, I think this will be interesting.

You are almost too late to come here. If you want to invest, don't wait too long. Otherwise you will miss a nice opportunity. Polyswarm ICO will close next week. So you have to hurry-up if you want to grab the Nectar tokens.
I agree with this grab their tokens while you still can because there still is a 15% bonus on them if you buy them now i would suggest how more how better it is.

Yeah, only a bit more than 1 week left until the Polyswarm ICO is already over again. Right now we are at $ 24,6 million. How much do you think can we reach till the ICO is finished?

I think they make just over 25mio. that is 50% of the Hardcap and in my opinion a very good value for the current market situation. In December with the big hype they would probably already sold out, but you can not always have the best timing :-)

Right now market is down and making over 25m dollars is a big deal shows the amount of trust investors have for the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

Dude I never knew coindesk wrote about them https://www.coindesk.com/anti-virus-token-polyswarm-seeks-safer-internet-50-million-ico/

What is most interesting is this bit:
"Yet, while Irwin is skeptical, other well-known security researchers seem to see value in the platform. Swarm's advisers on the project include Dan Guido, CEO of Trail of Bits, a security firm that's a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, and Mark Tonnesen, whose done executive stints at Cisco and McAfee."
Good content mate. Thanks for sharing this for all to see. I have joined a couple of good projects in the past 6, and I think this one is really going to cut across and bring security to a wide population of people.

Also check out this interesting article regarding the PolySwarm project, some interesting points made.

Thanks to @Inc for sharing about the work we're doing: "Polyswarm hopes to solve a problem of upwards of $3 trillion in cyber crime costs."

Read the story here @ :

https://www.inc.com/darren-heitner/a-possible-fix-for-grave-threat-of-increased-cyber-crimes.html

ICO for decentralized threat intelligence market that's interesting! There are lot hackers out there creating and spreading lot of viruses. Its good to see there is project called Polyswarm who is focusing on this issue.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

So i have two questions which i haven't gotten a satisfying answer was hoping you guys can help out.
 What will be the main revenue sources for the Polyswarm?
Is there an estimate when it would start to be profitable?

I think the main revenue source for polyswarm should be in the use of the NCT token as the currency for the service and I really think profit will begin to roll in upon completion of ICO and execution of concept I doubt if there is a fixed period for profit rolling in

Yes, once the wants of the community becomes more, the need for NCT tokens will arise, which will happen as the market is sure to be viable and with time, it maybe costly to lay your hands on one and very valuable to holders

Thanks guys for sharing your point of view i agree with both of you guys the use of NCT token is the main revenue source for Ployswarm, i think it will take 18-24 months before the company is in good profit.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

I agree with this grab their tokens while you still can because there still is a 15% bonus on them if you buy them now i would suggest how more how better it is.

Yeah, only a bit more than 1 week left until the Polyswarm ICO is already over again. Right now we are at $ 24,6 million. How much do you think can we reach till the ICO is finished?

I think they make just over 25mio. that is 50% of the Hardcap and in my opinion a very good value for the current market situation. In December with the big hype they would probably already sold out, but you can not always have the best timing :-)

Right now market is down and making over 25m dollars is a big deal shows the amount of trust investors have for the project

yes of course, it is a really solid project with an idea that is not offered in this way yet. I think they will be successful, and as you can see from the interest of the investors, many think the same way
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

That is a great number given the current market situation. These are time to jump in given the prices are low and easier the get the biggest reward. I am happy polyswarm was able to raise that much during this period.

They are in a super strong position especially given market conditions, i'm hoping they will continue to post these kind of strong numbers going forward, i mean they did a vast majority of their gains in the worst of the down market which is seriously impressive, i imagine if the market recovers we might see even more spending into the coffers of the project.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

Guy's, I just visited to polyswarm Twitter page. I found there "Today is their Birthday". Roll Eyes Exactly how much years is completed of polyswarms? Did anyone know
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

I think this project is amazing and i love it how they update us so much i just went on their twitter page again and saw that they posted a video on how their marketplace works i would recommend to watch it https://youtu.be/nUSIixDtZjw.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

That is a great number given the current market situation. These are time to jump in given the prices are low and easier the get the biggest reward. I am happy polyswarm was able to raise that much during this period.

They are in a super strong position especially given market conditions, i'm hoping they will continue to post these kind of strong numbers going forward, i mean they did a vast majority of their gains in the worst of the down market which is seriously impressive, i imagine if the market recovers we might see even more spending into the coffers of the project.

I agree with you. Too many threats are there in the present situation. But no real and secure solution till today. So Polyswarm is in very good spot at this moment. Their project execution is the key and I am sure they will do that in a good way as they are having a highly professional and experience team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

is there any translation job to malay available? would like to do that if its possible

I think you should contact Dev team on Polyswarm's official telegram group to get faster reply. Since there is no bounty programs for Polyswarm I don't see translation related page, but you need to confirm this with Dev team
I agree with this it will sure come in handy if dev makes an translation page where we could find all of the translatable documents maybe dev can look up on this?

Ya i'm pretty sure theirs no bounties for translations, i mean they would probably apprecaite it but, the only bounty is the one for security experts to report malware. I do think big tasks like translations should be handled and rewarded but i'm not sure either how they are handling it in this project. LIke was said above telegram is your best bet.

I really like the fact theirs no bounties for social work, but then again that does hurt the advertising.

I am also very sure about the bounties. There is absolutely no social media bounties or any other. So don't get scammed. Only bounty campaign they have is their expert bounty. If you have knowledge in crypto, you can welcome to participate in their bounty.

So on the one hand you like that there is no advertising in social media, and on the other hand you say it hurts the advertising of the project. That's a little bit contradictory and I feel they are going to miss out on reaching a wide audience throughout the social medias when they decide to not do advertisement there.

I think they should keep announcing that there is not bounty on that, otherwise others will claim and scam many. Now in terms of affectivity, I think the team knows best in many cases bounty hunters would just dump the earliest chance they get (not generalizing)

If they are sure that they cal sell all tokens, they can also neglect an advertising campaign and build their product with as less hype as possible.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

I think this project is amazing and i love it how they update us so much i just went on their twitter page again and saw that they posted a video on how their marketplace works i would recommend to watch it https://youtu.be/nUSIixDtZjw.

Nice video actually really capture the project details... Thanks for this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

Nice video actually really capture the project details... Thanks for this

Great video, but it has not too many views for now. Introducing Polyswarm video has over 300k views ! I rarely see that on a ICO video. Nice !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: