Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:54:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

I know now there is some tightening on exchanges to list tokens  Lips sealed
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

Hi guys, after ico ends how long is it going to take before tokens get released on exchanges. I hope it doesn't take much time at all

A good project aught to have been planning towards listing by this stage of the ICO so that there won't have to be much waiting and dormancy in activities after the ICO. That way people can start trading their coin immediately after ico

Indeed, typically it takes a week or two so just give it some time and the announcements will be made
I know that some projects take longer than others to get listed after ICO, it all depends on negotiations and other factors that come to play. 2 weeks is a long time if you ask me though.

Well, 2 weeks is not that long, is best everything be put in place before take off to avoid issues, a project may take 2 weeks and listed in preferred sites like Binance or few days to get listed in a junk site which will affect the nature of the token in a bad way
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Hi guys, after ico ends how long is it going to take before tokens get released on exchanges. I hope it doesn't take much time at all

A good project aught to have been planning towards listing by this stage of the ICO so that there won't have to be much waiting and dormancy in activities after the ICO. That way people can start trading their coin immediately after ico

Indeed, typically it takes a week or two so just give it some time and the announcements will be made
I know that some projects take longer than others to get listed after ICO, it all depends on negotiations and other factors that come to play. 2 weeks is a long time if you ask me though.

Well, 2 weeks is not that long, is best everything be put in place before take off to avoid issues, a project may take 2 weeks and listed in preferred sites like Binance or few days to get listed in a junk site which will affect the nature of the token in a bad way

Sometimes, I don't understand. Do people only buy tokens in an ICO so that they can sell it right after the ICO (preferably with a win) in order to have the money to invest in the next ICO or why are 2 weeks for some people too long to wait for an exchange listing?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

The actual length of two weeks logically speaking all depends on how prepared you are. If you have plans put in place and ready for implementation, then two weeks could be a good time to finalize but if on the other hand, you are yet to put any plan on place, then two weeks is totally not enough to carry out the necessary steps
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

Sometimes, I don't understand. Do people only buy tokens in an ICO so that they can sell it right after the ICO (preferably with a win) in order to have the money to invest in the next ICO or why are 2 weeks for some people too long to wait for an exchange listing?
Because some people just want money out of a project and they do not care about it but the long-term investors will have more benefit than those people who just want to sell as quick as possible.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

What is going to be the approximate total supply and price of 1 token at the time of hitbtc launch?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

There are people like that. We can't do anything about it, because they are the investors. I never sell a coins after the ico for a small profit. I like to hold it Smiley.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

What is going to be the approximate total supply and price of 1 token at the time of hitbtc launch?

Not sure of volume but the fact is the token value as far as i'm aware is determined by the traders and what they feel the value is, normally it will open trading for slightly over the original ico value or well over, and then based on demand will either explode from their or fall to ICO price, but hopefully not below, it all comes down to demand, and demand will rely heavily on how fast they can get their platform and reward structure up and running fully.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

I think this project is amazing and i love it how they update us so much i just went on their twitter page again and saw that they posted a video on how their marketplace works i would recommend to watch it https://youtu.be/nUSIixDtZjw.

Thanks for the video. That is what i was looking for. an easy explanation about the project.
I assume, however, that in the future it will only take two clicks to send the file to be checked to the ambassador and that will automatically be sent to the experts. It should be quick and easy.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

I think this project is amazing and i love it how they update us so much i just went on their twitter page again and saw that they posted a video on how their marketplace works i would recommend to watch it https://youtu.be/nUSIixDtZjw.

This is very thoughtful from Polyswarm it gives investors an insight of how the market will be like thanks for sharing this, i also recommend to this video to everyone very insightful.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

This is very thoughtful from Polyswarm it gives investors an insight of how the market will be like thanks for sharing this, i also recommend to this video to everyone very insightful.

Looks like the PolySwarm team are working hard check out the event they are at tomorrow: PolySwarm: Enhancing Security with Blockchain

https://www.accupass.com/event/1803130602091205452710
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

Sometimes it takes a few days. It is different on each ICO. You can always try to contact the team on Telegram maybe. This way you will have a answer from the team that is trustful.

When the Polyswarm ICO is completed, which exchanges would you like to see NCT tokens get listed on? I think they should definitely try and get listed on a top 5 exchange, but a top 10 trading platform would also be a great start.
I am still not sure about 5 exchanges. But by 31st March we can see NCT token on HitBTC exchange. They already announced about listing on exchange.

Do we have any update info from Polyswarm team about exchange where they plan to list other than HitBTC? I mean any main exchange?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

I have read the same in Reddit; There is some gov thing taking place (not to ban) but to limit; but it is does not seem like a big issue since banning is impossible it is mere a longer process.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

Sometimes it takes a few days. It is different on each ICO. You can always try to contact the team on Telegram maybe. This way you will have a answer from the team that is trustful.

When the Polyswarm ICO is completed, which exchanges would you like to see NCT tokens get listed on? I think they should definitely try and get listed on a top 5 exchange, but a top 10 trading platform would also be a great start.
I am still not sure about 5 exchanges. But by 31st March we can see NCT token on HitBTC exchange. They already announced about listing on exchange.

I look forward to when NCT will get listed on the exchanges, HITBTC is a good base exchange to start off with and I hope the team can expand to other big exchanges such as bitstamp, bittrex, binance in the near future would be an awesome goal too

If only it was as easy to list them on major exchanges than it is to talk about it. But it is a good thing that it is difficult and seeing our Nectars listed on one will prove the project's worth

You're right, sometimes i read comments people make about exchanges and just giggle, is honestly not easy setting this up and some exchanges can be head breakers with annoying protocols just to get listed, we should also understand that, is not only this project that needs to get listed, others are fighting to do so too, so is not as easy as it sounds
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

We have crypto traders buying ico just to make a x2 or x4 of their initial investment not because they believe in the project or are ready to stand by it... It's not a bad thing though owing to the fact they contribute to the coin market cap or liquidity out there

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

I look forward to when NCT will get listed on the exchanges, HITBTC is a good base exchange to start off with and I hope the team can expand to other big exchanges such as bitstamp, bittrex, binance in the near future would be an awesome goal too

I disagree with HITBTC being a good base exchange. My experience with them isn't really great and they also engage in some very questionable trading practices, for example when they offer to trade some futures sort of thing for tokens that aren't even live.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

Will you be at @futureward_cent's PolySwarm event tomorrow? Come learn about blockchain and cyber security!
Check out the event here @ https://www.accupass.com/event/1803130602091205452710

I wonder how this event went, does anyone have any updates as to how it went and what got covered, I was hoping PolySwarm would of got some great attention at this event
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

what exactly you mean by this? You mean their rules and regulations are strict? Its already strict in some exchanges like KuCoin and Binance. Polyswarm does not have to worry about it because they do things in an organized and strict manner including KYC.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

Interesting video and also really good approach from the Polyswarm side. I think this is a good video to put it viral in social media. It should reach many people and possibly potential investors.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

So i have two questions which i haven't gotten a satisfying answer was hoping you guys can help out.
 What will be the main revenue sources for the Polyswarm?
Is there an estimate when it would start to be profitable?

I think the main revenue source for polyswarm should be in the use of the NCT token as the currency for the service and I really think profit will begin to roll in upon completion of ICO and execution of concept I doubt if there is a fixed period for profit rolling in

Yes, once the wants of the community becomes more, the need for NCT tokens will arise, which will happen as the market is sure to be viable and with time, it maybe costly to lay your hands on one and very valuable to holders

Thanks guys for sharing your point of view i agree with both of you guys the use of NCT token is the main revenue source for Ployswarm, i think it will take 18-24 months before the company is in good profit.

Its sad that they dont have bounty program. But I think security expert can earn Polyswarm token by contributing to project. Unfortunately I am not security expert.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: