Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

I know now there is some tightening on exchanges to list tokens  Lips sealed

what exactly you mean by this? You mean their rules and regulations are strict? Its already strict in some exchanges like KuCoin and Binance. Polyswarm does not have to worry about it because they do things in an organized and strict manner including KYC.

I think s/he means political restrictions in the sense that some exchange are bound to governmental regulations to list tokens. I am not sure how accurate is this since it is just some random talks here and there.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:13:08 PM

I think the incentivised competition of the security experts building anti-malware engines on the PolySwarm decentralized marketplace will help create some of the most powerful anti-malware engines available on the market, it's a great idea and it encourages further development in an important field.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

I think the incentivised competition of the security experts building anti-malware engines on the PolySwarm decentralized marketplace will help create some of the most powerful anti-malware engines available on the market, it's a great idea and it encourages further development in an important field.

I hope that they succeed, because nowdays you can't find a really good anti-malware. With this there is maybe a chance for that. There will be a release next year right ? Hope to use it.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

Polyswarm is one of the projects that should eventually help to convince governments of the advantages of decentralized / blockchain systems. The problem I see is that many of them are just too old to understand let alone participate how the world will develop even in the near future. While many think that the youngest generations need education about blockchain, I think it's the older generations that urgently require education because they mostly determine via policies and voting what our world will look like in the near-term. They might be wasting our valuable time by preserving the stagnant status quo.

I totally understand your point, you know sometimes it isn't easy embracing new changes and in this case the change isn't a minor one decentralized/blockchain system  is the future, hopefully Polyswarm will help change the paradigm of the older generation.  
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Hey guys, only 5 days left in the pblic sale. Still 15% Bonus, but not for long if you don't hurry:-)
This is the best IT security ICO of the year, do not miss it. Nobody here will dump his tokens after the ICO

If there is only one ICO that is capable of utlizing the blockchain for IT security in the most efficient way, it is polyswarm

An interesting watch here from PolySwarm "Reinvents Cyber Threat Intelligence" from CEO Steve Bassi chatted with CoinAgenda's Amber Marsala about the PolySwarm ICO and how they are using blockchain technology

Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=wsYzF7-KtL0

CEO owns Cyber Security R&D firm and the necessity of PolySwam came directly out of his own experience, the distribution limitation

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

I hope that they succeed, because nowdays you can't find a really good anti-malware. With this there is maybe a chance for that. There will be a release next year right ? Hope to use it.

I'm not 100% sure when the marketplace is launched, on the Polyswarm roadmap it says the Alpha was released on 30/04/2018 but this is for Polyswarm to start getting security experts on board to begin developing the anti-malware engines.

I think the actual marketplace launch for enterprise and home users to use the marketplace to buy the anti-malware engines is in Q2 2019, this is the Polyswarm Stable 2.0 stage.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

Following HitBTC's recent announcement, this polyswarm will be listed on their exchange starting from March 31st. Do you consider it good enough for the project?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

Hey guys, only 5 days left in the pblic sale. Still 15% Bonus, but not for long if you don't hurry:-)
This is the best IT security ICO of the year, do not miss it. Nobody here will dump his tokens after the ICO

Wow, just like yesterday this ico sales journey started and now we are already close to the last days of the sales. Kudos to those who supported the project in one way or the other.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

Following HitBTC's recent announcement, this polyswarm will be listed on their exchange starting from March 31st. Do you consider it good enough for the project?
I personally do not like hitbtc exchange but maybe in the future they will list on other exchanges i hope so but we will see how everything goes on hitbtc at the moment.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

Fighting the Most Dangerous Security Problem Using Blockchain Tech and Ethereum Smart Contracts

US-based PolySwarm is the first decentralized anti-virus marketplace where security experts build anti-malware engines that compete to protect its users. A global community of anti-malware experts converge and work together to best detect today’s threats.

It creates value by re-imagining the threat intelligence market. PolySwarm unlocks potential in dormant information security expertise by creating rewards for crowdsourced and collaborative malware detection. PolySwarm incentivizes specialized knowledge and mandates interoperability, allowing enterprises and end users alike to obtain complete threat coverage.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/fighting-dangerous-security-problem-using-blockchain/

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

I personally do not like hitbtc exchange but maybe in the future they will list on other exchanges i hope so but we will see how everything goes on hitbtc at the moment.

I don't like it too. It is just, because i heard that there are mostly problems on that exchange. So i always don't use it. I rather use a exchange who is not full, and slow.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

Hi guys, after ico ends how long is it going to take before tokens get released on exchanges. I hope it doesn't take much time at all

A good project aught to have been planning towards listing by this stage of the ICO so that there won't have to be much waiting and dormancy in activities after the ICO. That way people can start trading their coin immediately after ico

Indeed, typically it takes a week or two so just give it some time and the announcements will be made
I know that some projects take longer than others to get listed after ICO, it all depends on negotiations and other factors that come to play. 2 weeks is a long time if you ask me though.

Well, 2 weeks is not that long, is best everything be put in place before take off to avoid issues, a project may take 2 weeks and listed in preferred sites like Binance or few days to get listed in a junk site which will affect the nature of the token in a bad way

Sometimes, I don't understand. Do people only buy tokens in an ICO so that they can sell it right after the ICO (preferably with a win) in order to have the money to invest in the next ICO or why are 2 weeks for some people too long to wait for an exchange listing?

We have crypto traders buying ico just to make a x2 or x4 of their initial investment not because they believe in the project or are ready to stand by it... It's not a bad thing though owing to the fact they contribute to the coin market cap or liquidity out there

Yea, some actually dump after the initial rise and buy back when it dips, making profits, this things are just unpredictable but one thing is for sure, a good project will stand the tide, however it goes, it may take sometime but it will sure happen

I guess if you will be keep invested your capital in polyswarm then you will be eligible for some benefits after some time. As ace44 said, its true some project will take sometime to go up. Right whole crypto market also down. Once it will recover will see new high in tokens.

One of the good think about Polyswarm token is that they dont have not offered free tokens/Bounty so I think like other ICO dumping of bounty token will not happen in Polyswarm and I think it will go up from listing price instead of corrections.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

Almost half token sold by Polyswarm in public sale which is very good response to project I think. I think it will be good decision to invest in Polyswarm.
Will decide by tomorrow.

Make sure you monitor the bonuses, the longer the ICO runs the less and less bonus that will be available, so if your looking into investing its always better to invest sooner rather than later, especially if you know your going to invest eventually anyway. The projects been running solid and investments continue to grow daily, even in a downturn'd economy and crypto-economy it seems the ICO is outperforming what most of us thought it would be able to in these conditions.

Finally after checking expert review and after going through whitepaper I decided to invest in Polyswarm and I bought few. Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

I don't like it too. It is just, because i heard that there are mostly problems on that exchange. So i always don't use it. I rather use a exchange who is not full, and slow.

Hitbtc seems the go to to many new ICOs; I heard it is quite expensive to list but it is a start to create volume and some action for the token. Hope to see more exchanges listing soon.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

Do you ask if hitbtc is good enough for polyswarm or if we consider polyswarm to be a good project?
I would say, in Polyswarm you can invest without thinking.
and as for hitbtc, everyone has to start on an exchange, at the moment many do it on bitbtc, seems to be the easiest. but others will follow
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Do you ask if hitbtc is good enough for polyswarm or if we consider polyswarm to be a good project?
I would say, in Polyswarm you can invest without thinking.
and as for hitbtc, everyone has to start on an exchange, at the moment many do it on bitbtc, seems to be the easiest. but others will follow

In my opinion it's a good start for a 1st exchange listing but I would like to see the team push on more for bittrex / binance / idex somthing which can offer a substantial amount of volume to increase the coins value
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

We added PolySwarm to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support NCT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your NCT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in NCT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about PolySwarm? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the PolySwarm core team, you can manage the PolySwarm profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage PolySwarm, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Looks all very well, do not continue to work in the same direction, bought a little in your portfolio I hope the market will shoot and your coin is even stronger. The main thing is that you continue to work at full capacity.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

Do we hit 25 mil this weekend? I am really looking forward for the milestone. We just have couple of days to the ICO closure. Did we hear anything from the team about what is their view and whats their next step?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

Do we hit 25 mil this weekend? I am really looking forward for the milestone. We just have couple of days to the ICO closure. Did we hear anything from the team about what is their view and whats their next step?

Me too waiting for this milestone. They already have reached softcap. So the team will anyway proceed with their project. Did we already have some information about the project progress?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

Me too waiting for this milestone. They already have reached softcap. So the team will anyway proceed with their project. Did we already have some information about the project progress?

I really hope we can reach it soon, but right now the whole market situation isn't looking good. When all cryptos loosing 10-20% every day, almost no new money is coming in. It's a tough time for ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: