Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5753 times)
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

Ethereum is always be the digital currency that i want to be the successor of Bitcoin since almost of the ICO i have participated are ERC-20 compliant tokens. But as much as i want Ethereum to be the successor of bitcoin, others have also their own choice to be the successor of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

More and more people everyday are thinking that bitcoin will really get replaced. I think it is time for bitcoin's core team to work harder and maybe hire more people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

No doubt it will be the next big thing in 2018.It will be really hard to replace bitcoin by any coin but i would say Ethereum is on his way to establish himself as the trustworthy coin and stable too.It is technically very sound and is been updated with time makes him hot pick for investors in future.With past trends and the pace with the ethereum is growing it may achieve new heights in few months only.Investors are already started getting huge profits and they are more keen to invest in ethereum in future also. 
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:37:13 AM

More and more people everyday are thinking that bitcoin will really get replaced. I think it is time for bitcoin's core team to work harder and maybe hire more people.
Just because people are thinking that bitcoin will get replaced does not mean that it is actually going to happen. Bitcoin is the most powerful crypto coin out there and is a force like no other. Majority of the crypto community agrees with the fact that bitcoin can never be replaced and will never lose its number 1 spot. Bitcoin is simply experiencing a correction currently.

After this month, I believe bitcoin will continue to rise and will continue dominating and might rise all the way up to $40k by the end of this year. I don't think that Ethereum or Ripple or any other coin can ever challenge bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

i think it is two different coins. it takes many years for ethereum to stand beside bitcoin. bitcoin is bitcoin, there is no coins that can compare to bitcoin. but i shocked because eth's price is crazy, but it is really to reach bitcoin's level
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

All altcoin has a possibility to be next bitcoin but not this time be ause bitcoin is on progress that many people can able to earn big possible profit in every earning method have in digital currency. Now ethereum is next to bitcoin base on stability and uses of coins.
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

Just because people are thinking that bitcoin will get replaced does not mean that it is actually going to happen. Bitcoin is the most powerful crypto coin out there and is a force like no other. Majority of the crypto community agrees with the fact that bitcoin can never be replaced and will never lose its number 1 spot. Bitcoin is simply experiencing a correction currently.

After this month, I believe bitcoin will continue to rise and will continue dominating and might rise all the way up to $40k by the end of this year. I don't think that Ethereum or Ripple or any other coin can ever challenge bitcoin.

I bet with an escrow or notarized documents that without more upgrades including LN bitcoin gets replaced by 2020. The only thing bitcoin brings right now is security and being a father figure in crypto plays a big role.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
From the trends of the market so far one is left with no choice than to believe that as it was for bitcoin in 2017, so shall it be for ethereum in 2018. However, if the present issue being faced by bitcoin is resolved, then ethereum price may not rise much

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:54:44 AM

I think the two is very different from each other. The other one ofcourse is a well known coin that almost everyone is aware and the other is an Alt which is a currency that even though few know it, it already reached a 1000$ mark. Bitcoin may have skyrocketed the past few months and comes to a close pop while eth is improving but is very balanced.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:44:19 AM

I believed there's only a small probability that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin in the future. Eventhough Bitcoin transaction fee is too high. People still love used Bitcoin. Moreover Ethereum transaction fee is getting high too, your transaction will be pending if you will not increase your gas limit.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

Ethereum is a very large-scale, universal and flexible coin. She has her pluses. I think Ethereum can be compared with the US dollar, and Bitcoin with gold.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

Ethereum is a very large-scale, universal and flexible coin. She has her pluses. I think Ethereum can be compared with the US dollar, and Bitcoin with gold.

LOL are you drunk, my friend? It can't be compared with the dollar and what the fuck is that? That's a senseless joke for me. Ethereum will become the actual payment in the digital currency.
The next big thing will come casper network https://twitter.com/karl_dot_tech/status/947498262780461056 and it looks the total transaction in ethereum network was increasing drastically and straight with stable fees.

KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
ETH has a great potential coin and ETH has a simple way for making a transaction. In last 24 hours ETH gaining 11,98 % and still growing. From 2017 until now there were any increasing in investment of ETH coin.
I believe ETH will be successful and reach $1500 this year. I will always support ETH with my own way.
But i'm not sure ETH will compare with BTC, due to BTC always lead in the first of cryptocurrencies. And all of people in the world have already known about Bitcoin. So in my opinion, there're not any Coin can comparable with Bitcoin.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

ETH will be the next coin after BTC not next BTC.
Also it is first generation and it will die in future as BTC will
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

Ethereum is a strong coin but it cannot beat bitcoin in any circumstances because there is a huge different of price between both and bitcoin supply is limited and it boost its price heavily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:06:23 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:44:45 AM by 13abyknight

Why does Ethereum need to become the next Bitcoin? It can still remain as Ethereum and surpass Bitcoin in price. Technically, it is a lot more sound that Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency world has looked upon it whenever Bitcoin has been experiencing issues. It is already over $1k right now and there is definitely potential to grow upto the five digit figure within this year itself.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

I really don't think that Ethereum will be the next bitcoin. Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different cryptocurrency. They are very different in usage, Ethereum is for smart contracts. And also when it comes to investments, Bitcoin is surely for Short term investments while Ethereum and other alts are for long-term investments.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

ETH and BTC are both indispensable in exchange of money. I think BTC will not be replaced with ETH, although now the price is rising, but still the BTC is the most users and the most desirable. Both are mutually sustainable in the mining world

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

there is no dout that ethereum on the best developed coins around and it also has a huge use from ico's and normal users but in my opinion i still don't think its the coin that will beat bitcoin that is still yet to come ....
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

no, i don't think so it can beat bitcoin if there is someone next to bitcoin than I think it will be ethereum.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: